PDA

View Full Version : let's look at the bright side...

nkdlunch
02-09-2010, 01:11 AM
At least we now know the Spurs have no chance in hell of beating the lakers. so getting to the finals is delusionail. Even getting to the WC finals is pretty insane.

Spurs woulde either get to the 2nd round or lose in the 1st round. At least we know for sure. So we don't get our hopes up.

ShoogarBear
02-09-2010, 01:11 AM
So sad.

sabar
02-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Lose to good team, rebound against bad team, repeat.

We need to get blown out by the Nets or something.

nkdlunch
02-09-2010, 01:13 AM
well it's true. I actually expected Spurs to lose tonight even w/out Kobe and Bynum. Spurs have NO CHEMISTRY whatsoever. and when your coach looks like his puppy got ran over by a truck... well, it's just so sad

oh, btw, Gasol is lakers MVP, not Kobe

TheSpursFNRule
02-09-2010, 01:14 AM
There is no bright side. OK!

Chieflion
The bright side is that I won my vbookie bet.

mexicanjunior
Spurs woulde either get to the 2nd round or lose in the 1st round. At least we know for sure. So we don't get our hopes up.

Playoffs are wishful thinking...

timtonymanu
we changed our team to compete with the Lakers.

But we cant even compete with Denver, Portland, Utah, Dallas, Phoenix.

It's really fuckin sad. But it's just what this team is.

boutons_deux
02-09-2010, 01:15 AM
"so getting to the finals is delusionail"

getting to the playoffs is delusional

ffadicted
02-09-2010, 01:17 AM
The bright side is that richard jefferson had a breakout night tonight

... derp

TD 21
02-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Manu is probably going to leave after this year anyways..I can't blame him though either.

I can. His ass goes and puts playing for his country for the 400th time ahead of playing for his employers who are trying to win a championship every year, get's injured, then cries and whines when they don't give him an extension. If he wants out (and by the look on his face, he doesn't look like he wants to be a part of this anymore), then I'd trade him at the deadline and get something significant back, like, I don't know, someone who's a legit 6-11 or up with athleticism and quickness who can help Duncan in the paint.

it's me
02-09-2010, 01:18 AM
impossible.....it's too dark already :(

holcs50
02-09-2010, 01:19 AM
I agree there's no way we beat any team in the playoffs that has an ounce of chemistry...this team looks completely lost

Fools standing around on the 3 line

parker shooting stupid j's that are out of rhythm

Team going away from the one guy who is playing well...TD

TD not being vocal enough

Pop with questionable subs

No consistent lineup

Dick is Soft and Blows consistently

Too small

Bogans continuing to shoot shots

Soft D

No heart

Not one guy even talks on the court....passion , emotion?

and so on
and so on

ffadicted
02-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Oh wait, actually legit bright side, Gino quietly had a 21 point night shooting well above 50%, although 2TO/2ASS kinda sucks, but i liked seeing him tonight

easy7
02-09-2010, 01:22 AM
That bright light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train coming our way!!!

in2deep
02-09-2010, 01:23 AM
so true. No chance to even make it to the WC finals. The nuggets will wipe the floor withe them.

20 pt loss :pctoss

TD 21
02-09-2010, 01:27 AM
WCF? I'm starting to doubt this team when it comes to making the playoffs. They look like they're self destructing. I think early in the year they were excited and thought they could eventually become a contender, but you can see it on their faces, mainly Pop, Duncan and Ginobili, they know they're not contending and for a veteran team that's used to either winning or competing for the title, once they know that, what's their motivation? They don't care about just making the playoffs and being one and done.

Stringer_Bell
02-09-2010, 01:31 AM
Dear OP, this is not the PHNX Suns where we can expect shit and be happily surprised. Even if we expected shit from now on, whenever we'd get surprised we'd still HOPE AND WISH we could do it every night instead of just being glad to see it once and awhile.

Watching T. Prince and R. Hamilton from the Pistons, I thought "so that's what old players that once dominated look like when they get old." I saw the same thing tonight, and I shed a tear.

SenorSpur
02-09-2010, 03:09 AM
The bright side for this team will be missing the playoffs entirely and trying their luck with ping-pong balls.

Sean Cagney
02-09-2010, 03:54 AM
wcf? I'm starting to doubt this team when it comes to making the playoffs. They look like they're self destructing. I think early in the year they were excited and thought they could eventually become a contender, but you can see it on their faces, mainly pop, duncan and ginobili, they know they're not contending and for a veteran team that's used to either winning or competing for the title, once they know that, what's their motivation? They don't care about just making the playoffs and being one and done.goes to bed crying with this truth here!!!!!!!!!!!

Budkin
02-09-2010, 03:59 AM
It really sucks having to realize in FEBRUARY that you ain't doing jack shit in the post season, especially when you have so much talent on the team.