PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Lakers

ElNono
02-09-2010, 01:14 AM
Beat us fair and square...
You're just the better team right now... :toast

SAtown
02-09-2010, 01:15 AM
They looked great without Kobe tonight. Who woulda thought...

Banzai
02-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Spurs stay close..but I can't understand why Jefferson is playing like shit. Can the Spurs delete him?

Gutter92
02-09-2010, 01:16 AM
Spurs stay close..but I can't understand why Jefferson is playing like shit. Can the Spurs delete him?

Wish there was an "undo trade" button IRL :(

SAtown
02-09-2010, 01:16 AM

They can delete him, or Pop can just take him out of the game, which is an insane idea to Pop

lil_penny
02-09-2010, 01:17 AM
lakers have looked solid.

Chieflion
02-09-2010, 01:19 AM
2-0 without Kobe. ROFL Lakers. ROFL Spurs. ROFL Gasol 21-19-8-5.

ffadicted
02-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Dick has been so limp it's not even funny anymore. This is no slump, he just doesn't fit.

truth

mardigan
Dick has been so limp it's not even funny anymore. This is no slump, he just doesn't fit.

I dont know if I have ever seen a player who fit so bad into a system. I've hoped he was just working out some kinks, but he looks broken out there.

sabar
Finley needs to start over RJ.

timtonymanu
02-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Dick needs to go. Pop needs to get over himself.

Fpoonsie
02-09-2010, 01:26 AM
I simply don't understand why he CONTINUED to play the guy. Once a player makes a mistake, Pop would usually take him out w/ tha quickness.

Dick must give some MEAN fellatio.

cobbler
02-09-2010, 01:26 AM
2-0 without Kobe. ROFL Lakers. ROFL Spurs. ROFL Gasol 21-19-8-5.

If that was Kobe you would have been all over the ...it took him 20 shots to score 21 point inefficiency rant

Quit Hatin'
02-09-2010, 01:27 AM
thank you for your respect. kobe can take it off and come back after the allstar break and we will still be in good shape to finish the season strong. remember we are still the defending champs and we still the team to beat. charles barkley was saying everything goes through LA and he is right. to keep it going we need to do a lil shake up. bench bynum and give him some burn with the second unit. pau, odom, artest, kobe, fisher starting lineup would start games strong and finish strong.

Chieflion
02-09-2010, 01:31 AM
If that was Kobe you would have been all over the ...it took him 20 shots to score 21 point inefficiency rant
You know why? That's because he doesn't do anything but score. Gasol rebounds, assists, and blocks shots.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
02-09-2010, 01:33 AM
You know why? That's because he doesn't do anything but score. Gasol rebounds, assists, and blocks shots.

No shit Sherlock holmes, how did you figured that out?

in2deep
02-09-2010, 01:35 AM
fuck that. all that's proven tonight is Spurs are the 8th-10th best team in the West

rayray2k8
02-09-2010, 01:36 AM
Nice going Laker fans.
At least one of the coaches knows what he's doing. :rolleyes
Don't worry about the spurs. The Nuggets should give you the most problem.
We aint winning shit with this roster or coach. :td

Fuck jefferson
Fuck Pop
Fuck Parkers Plater-whatever
Fuck small ball
See you next year.

Duncan, you deserve better.

hhml
02-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Good game by the heroes in gold tonight. Odom had a good game again and Pau, even though he didn't shoot well (missed a bunch of bunnies lately for whatever reason), had a very good game all around with not just offense, but defense and rebounding as well. He did everything we needed. Good game by our guards again and good team play all around.

cobbler
02-09-2010, 01:40 AM

Then how do you exlain that Kobe has lead the team in assists and steals for most his career? Go figure. :lol

IronMexican
02-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Good game by the heroes in gold tonight. Odom had a good game again and Pau, even though he didn't shoot well (missed a bunch of bunnies lately for whatever reason), had a very good game all around with not just offense, but defense and rebounding as well. He did everything we needed. Good game by our guards again and good team play all around.

I want Odom to play like this every game. Lakers are unstoppable when he is playing this well. Pisses me off that he doesn't, though.

hater
02-09-2010, 01:41 AM
I think everyone except Pop realizes that benching RJ for the rest of the season would benefit the Spurs in the short and long run

Allanon
02-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Good Game Spurs. Can't win 'em all. :toast

Chieflion
02-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Then how do you exlain that Kobe has lead the team in assists and steals for most his career? Go figure. :lol
You know why? Cause a player can gamble for a steal. As for the assist, just because Kobe holds the ball more, he needs to get bailed out so he passes the ball when he gets trapped.

TheMACHINE
02-09-2010, 01:45 AM
damn 11-10 on the road...20 road games to go....wow.

btw...lol at Blair guarding Gasol...

Killakobe81
02-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Great win - Lakers
demoralizing loss Spurs ...I thought they would win ...

cobbler
02-09-2010, 01:47 AM
You know why? Cause a player can gamble for a steal. As for the assist, just because Kobe holds the ball more, he needs to get bailed out so he passes the ball when he gets trapped.

You said he did nothing else but score... I showed you otherwise. Move along...

hhml
I want Odom to play like this every game. Lakers are unstoppable when he is playing this well. Pisses me off that he doesn't, though.

Odom is an enigma. For all the talents he has, he is unable to put together any sort of consistency. I don't think anyone can figure him out. When he's on and playing well Lakers are unstoppable but the problem is, he will give you a stretch of games like these and then disappear the next few. I guess we'll just have to live with it. This team is full of inconsistency anyway.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto

He gets lost for a couple of games. Then decides to show up. I would actually like to see him start and have Bynum come off the bench.

Fpoonsie
02-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Good Game Spurs. Can't win 'em all. :toast

Sure would be nice to win at least 1.

Chieflion
02-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Still a selfish player. Just move along. Your broguht up Kobe's ineffiency in the 1st place.

IronMexican
02-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Odom is an enigma. For all the talents he has, he is unable to put together any sort of consistency. I don't think anyone can figure him out. When he's on and playing well Lakers are unstoppable but the problem is, he will give you a stretch of games like these and then disappear the next few. I guess we'll just have to live with it. This team is full of inconsistency anyway.

Just be cool if he had more games like today and Saturday vs Portland. That interview on KCAL after the Portland game was great. It's like he can't stare into the camera or something.

hhml
02-09-2010, 01:52 AM
Odom's interviews are always awkward. He always stares around when he talks lol.

j.dizzle
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Sons, these last 2 games tell me 2 things..The players are lazier with kobe playing cuz they expect him to score 30-40 a night & that LO is a muchhhh better as a starter over Drew..Andrew is great when he gets his touches but LO just makes shit run smoother.

midnightpulp
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Great win - Lakers
demoralizing loss Spurs ...I thought they would win ...

Not really a demoralizing loss. Most of us Spurs fans figured this outcome.

They been limp all year against better teams. I'm glad they lost. If they would've won that might've deluded the front office into thinking that there isn't any fundamental problems with this team, thus convincing them that no trades or other moves are necessary.

First move of the day is that Pop needs to quit throwing out small ball lineups.

holcs50
02-09-2010, 02:05 AM
Spurs are in shambles.

Its not just Dick dickhead faggetson.

There's no emotion, it looks like no one even want to be out there and that no one even communicates to each other on the court. No energy, and no chemistry. Spurs are in deep shit, I see only struggles the rest of the year and honestly i'd rather them miss the playoffs if they're going to just squeeze in by playing like the shit they displayed tonight.

Only good thing i guess next year is dickhead is an expiring contract so he probably will be easy to trade to some team during the year who wants to dump salary. Fuck you dick, you soft pos that sounds like you sucked helium out of a massive balloon-from a fellow UA alumni

mystargtr34
02-09-2010, 02:06 AM
Pau Gasol bitches

21-19-8-5

Dude is easily a top 10er

hhml
02-09-2010, 02:07 AM
I hope Kobe sits out the next game and the ASG as well. Gasol too if possible. Maybe his hamstring is bothering him...might explain his missing a bunch of those easy shots he usually makes.

21/19/8/5 on 46 minutes. The guy practically played the entire game (wish he'd gotten the triple doubles). He's had very little rest and we're going to need him and Kobe as healthy as possible come playoff.

Allanon
02-09-2010, 02:13 AM
I bash on Gasoft as much as anybody but he showed up strong in the second half.

mystargtr34
02-09-2010, 02:16 AM

Kobe takes about twice as many possessions as Pau, and he is a guard, but only averages roughly over 1 assist more. As great as Kobe is, he takes way too many possessions for his efficiency, and Pau doesnt get it enough, particularly when you consider his efficiency.

22+ FGA can fly when you have guys like Smush and Walton starting, but not when you have one of the deepest and most talented teams in the modern era, and a top 10 player in the NBA next to you, thats too many.

TheMACHINE
02-09-2010, 02:20 AM
glad to see the manu-stopper show up ;)

mystargtr34
02-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Anyway about the loss tonight, i dont take too much out of it when a team is missing two of its three best players - the situation and gamestyle becomes so difference, especially when a guy like Kobe is out - it isnt as simple as saying you add Kobe + Bynum and the performance gets better linearly. Same thing applies for the first encounter which the Spurs won, Pau being out is equally huge. So, i dont think these two games have told us much in terms of the Spurs-Lakers matchup in particular..

Having said all that, 99% of Spursfans will tell you that when everybody is healthy, the Lakers are about 2 levels above the Spurs, and the series probably goes 5 games.

DazedAndConfused
02-09-2010, 02:25 AM
Nothing to gloat about here. The Spurs aren't a very good team right now.

Richard Jefferson is an absolutely awful fit for them. It might be the worst trade of the offseason.

TheMACHINE
02-09-2010, 02:32 AM
manu couldnt stop TheMachine either. haha

TheMACHINE
02-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Right because Sasha's 8 points were the reason the Lakers won:toast

Still doesnt change the fact that he couldnt stop him either. If you ask every spurs fan on this board, the Lakers run started with Sasha's 3 that ended the first quarter. :toast

Def Rowe
02-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Spurs are in shambles.

Its not just Dick dickhead faggetson.

There's no emotion, it looks like no one even want to be out there and that no one even communicates to each other on the court. No energy, and no chemistry. Spurs are in deep shit, I see only struggles the rest of the year and honestly i'd rather them miss the playoffs if they're going to just squeeze in by playing like the shit they displayed tonight.

Only good thing i guess next year is dickhead is an expiring contract so he probably will be easy to trade to some team during the year who wants to dump salary. Fuck you dick, you soft pos that sounds like you sucked helium out of a massive balloon-from a fellow UA alumni

Around half way through the 3rd is when I noticed that too. Then Pop took a timeout to remind his players there was still plenty of time left in the game. They looked defeated there... kind of needless too when there was still lots of time left in the ball game.

Def Rowe
02-09-2010, 02:42 AM
That was probably Sasha best game in a year or so.

Budkin
02-09-2010, 02:49 AM
I was honestly really impressed with the Lakers tonight... it's nice to a see a team with role players that step up and play with energy and drive. Props.

TheMACHINE
02-09-2010, 02:53 AM
There is always runs in basketball games. The game was over when Pop played 6 feet 6 inch Blair as our center. :toast

hell yah man...when i saw blair standing next to gasol, blair was like up to gasol's chin. lol

cobbler
02-09-2010, 02:53 AM
Still a selfish player. Just move along. Your broguht up Kobe's ineffiency in the 1st place.

Nope...I pointed out Gasols.

And you are correct ... it's awfully selfish raking in the LOB's.

cobbler
02-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Just be cool if he had more games like today and Saturday vs Portland. That interview on KCAL after the Portland game was great. It's like he can't stare into the camera or something.

He's insecure. Cannot look you in the eyes. He has always been that way. You are correct though. When Lamar is on, the Lakers are practically unbeatable. He is the X factor for sure.

z0sa
02-09-2010, 03:14 AM
Props to the Lakers... I'm not a big Kobe or Bynum fan, but both of those guys were out.. :lol:toast

Brazil
02-09-2010, 07:22 AM
sad truth: the kobe less lakers would have more chances to win it all than a fully healthy spurs team.

TheManFromAcme
02-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Odom played great, because he wanted to take the spot light away from Reggie Bush. He must have been hearing shit from his horse of wife, about Reggie being a Super bowl champ, etc...he did what he had to do..to keep that rhino off has back and save face in that crazy family:toast

:lol

Chieflion
02-09-2010, 09:12 AM

Nope...I pointed out Gasols.

And you are correct ... it's awfully selfish raking in the LOB's.
So you admit Kobe is inefficient. LOL at raking in the LOBs. He is not winning the championship this year.

BlackSwordsMan
02-09-2010, 12:49 PM
pop needs to pull the rubber dick out and sit him on the dress drawer

BRHornet45
02-09-2010, 01:04 PM
sons I must give props to the Lakers as well. now that their ball hogging, selfish, team cancer is out of the picture they are playing excellent basketball and actually look like a team having fun and not just going thru the motions. the ball movement from them over the last 3 games has been outstanding. Gasol has been an awesome team leader for those guys ever since coming to L.A..

TheGreatest23
02-09-2010, 01:06 PM
sons I must give props to the Lakers as well. now that their ball hogging, selfish, team cancer is out of the picture they are playing excellent basketball and actually look like a team having fun and not just going thru the motions. the ball movement from them over the last 3 games has been outstanding. Gasol has been an awesome team leader for those guys ever since coming to L.A..

Kobe for Marcus Thornton? Deal? buahaha...

bow down to the King, bitches.

BRHornet45
02-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Kobe for Marcus Thornton? Deal? buahaha...

bow down to the King, bitches.

lol good one, but hell to the no.

Killakobe81
02-09-2010, 01:28 PM
for REGULAR season success I AGREE with reggie ...