PDA

View Full Version : This loss is all on three people.

roycrikside
02-09-2010, 01:25 AM
1. Pop
2. RJ
3. Hill

They were all dogshit out there.

PS If RJ becomes the reason that we can't re-sign Manu, I'm done as a Spurs fan. He is fucking awful. Manu owned his ass as a rookie in '03 and he's been the far superior player ever since. My boy from NJ warned me about RJ but I didn't listen. I said, nah, we don't need him to be a superstar. We just need him to be an upgrade over Bowen and Finley.

Well, he hasn't even been that. His defense is horseshit, and he can't score nearly well enough to compensate for that. RJ's punkass needs to be shipped out of here. He has no basketball IQ and his presence is a cancer that is crippling the rest of the team.

We could trade him for literally anyone and we'd be better off. Didn't we get an easy win the one game he missed this year?

Just admit you made a mistake Pop, if your gigantic ego will allow you to do that.

Also, no more smallball.

spurtech09
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
nope...I just blame it on pop....

Stringer_Bell
02-09-2010, 02:00 AM
Why is Hill to blame? And please don't reference that bullshit pic scandal, it's old and I doubt he cares enough to let it affect his performance.

Ditty
02-09-2010, 02:06 AM
why is rj to blame did he make a effort to shoot some good shots that jsut didnt go in i dont get this thread