PDA

View Full Version : What happened to JT?

IronMexican
02-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I wonder

SpursFanFirst
02-09-2010, 01:12 PM
haha I started this same thread a little bit ago. It's just below yours, silly.

TimDunkem
02-09-2010, 01:14 PM
haha I started this same thread a little bit ago. It's just below yours, silly.
But this one has a poll..

ATRAIN
02-09-2010, 02:01 PM
I hate to say this on here but JT overdosed Sunday night. I watched the Superbowl with him and normally would be saying LOL JT and LOL colts for losing but he was partying too hard when they were in the lead and started doing too many bumps when they were losing. I told him to slow down but he wouldnt listen. I got a text from his girlfriend that night that he was in the hospital. I havent heard anything since.

to21
02-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Holy Fuck...you joking right?

I was thinking if anyone had info, it would be you.

ATRAIN
02-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Holy Fuck...you joking right?

I was thinking if anyone had info, it would be you.

Wish I was motherfucker owes me 20 bucks

to21
02-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Is he gonna be alright? Dude loves his Colts I guess.

ATRAIN
02-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Is he gonna be alright? Dude loves his Colts I guess.

Dont know I have tried calling him and his gf's cell and havent heard a thing back. Dont know if it was really the colts. JT doesnt have a stopping point when he is partying too hard. Im sure the game had something to do with it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2010, 02:12 PM
For some reason I had a hunch something like this happened. He called out way too many people this year to not show up after his team lost the superbowl.

Kori Ellis
02-09-2010, 02:12 PM
I hate to say this on here but JT overdosed Sunday night. I watched the Superbowl with him and normally would be saying LOL JT and LOL colts for losing but he was partying too hard when they were in the lead and started doing too many bumps when they were losing. I told him to slow down but he wouldnt listen. I got a text from his girlfriend that night that he was in the hospital. I havent heard anything since.

If you are joking, then this is really inappropriate. If you aren't joking, then someone should probably take down the poll.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Well, I guess this poll thread is totally ruined.

Whisky Dog
02-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Really? Fuck dude it's just a football game. Party in moderation. If this is legit, good luck brah. Pull through it.

Dr. Gonzo
02-09-2010, 03:05 PM
I don't believe ATRAIN. He is a known liar and blasphemer.

Dr. Gonzo
02-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I still voted for accidental overdose though.

IronMexican
02-09-2010, 03:07 PM
IronMexican forgot to make this thing public? What a tard. :td

SpursFanFirst
02-09-2010, 04:17 PM

OMG, are you serious? :wow
I hope he's going to be OK.

SpursFanFirst
02-09-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't believe ATRAIN. He is a known liar and blasphemer.

Perhaps. I don't know.
But I can't believe he'd make up a story like this. JT has made it very well known he loves his drugs. Plus, this would be too awful to make up, even for someone you have called a liar.

I really hope he's going to be OK. And if so, I really hope he and everyone else on here has learned a lesson.

02-09-2010, 04:31 PM
But I can't believe he'd make up a story like this.

Some douchebag on a Jets' board made up that he had brain cancer. It went on for two months including posting as his 6th grade son, weekly doc updates, etc.

It's entirely possible that AT made this up.

SAtown
02-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Some douchebag on a Jets' board made up that he had brain cancer. It went on for two months including posting as his 6th grade son, weekly doc updates, etc.

I thought I'd seen a disgruntledLionFan on thegangggreen...

And that story was fake? Gotdamn some people

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah people stage this stuff more than you think, but I've got a weird hunch this isn't a joke. A certain poster who is banned from this site staged his death on another message board just so he could show up a year later and spam bomb.

02-09-2010, 04:38 PM
I thought I'd seen a disgruntledLionFan on thegangggreen...

And that story was fake? Gotdamn some people

Yeah, it was a complete fabrication.

Read the trash talk forum over at GG. Some of that shit is hilarious.

SAtown
02-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Yeah, it was a complete fabrication.

Read the trash talk forum over at GG. Some of that shit is hilarious.

Just read it. Horrible, I actually felt for the guy. What a douche

holcs50
02-09-2010, 04:56 PM
WTF is this shit. I mean if this is true why the fuck is someone rackin lines for a football game? I mean i've never been into the booga shooga but the people who I know that are usually do it when we're going out to a club/bar or in vegas or something. Lines when your depressed watching a game is bad news. Means your prob a addict. Anyways, no matter who it is I don't wish od'ing on anyone, hope he gets better-or is alright, even though JT was quite a big shit talker.

stretch
02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah people stage this stuff more than you think, but I've got a weird hunch this isn't a joke. A certain poster who is banned from this site staged his death on another message board just so he could show up a year later and spam bomb.

who?

02-09-2010, 05:01 PM
Just read it. Horrible, I actually felt for the guy. What a douche

I would love to think that those Jets' fans did indeed call his wife and out him, but I just don't believe it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2010, 05:16 PM
who?

Culburn369. He did some pretty weird, fucked up, uncanny things on Suns message boards before joining this site.

bostonguy
02-09-2010, 05:37 PM
This just doesn't make sense. JT has shown up the last 2 years the colts were eliminated in the playoffs. Hell he showed up those exact days when they lost. Him just hiding out doesn't make sense to me. I hope he is ok but it sucks if what atrain said was true.

stretch
02-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Culburn369. He did some pretty weird, fucked up, uncanny things on Suns message boards before joining this site.

ah

Whisky Dog
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Lol at the jets board stuff. Some of you people are attention starves to the max.

FlavoredIcecream
02-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Hes a bandwagon queer. Poor JT.

lol Colts

Dr. Gonzo
02-09-2010, 07:33 PM
If ATRAIN is lying he should be banned for good.

IronMexican
02-09-2010, 07:50 PM
JT's ghost troll

ducks
02-09-2010, 08:53 PM
he is a bandwagoner fan

monosylab1k
02-09-2010, 09:08 PM
I think ATRAIN is just relaying a story JT wanted posted in this thread. This is all a ruse by JT because he knew as soon as the Colts lost that everyone would worry about him going Len Bias on us.

If ATRAIN is for real tho, that sucks.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-09-2010, 09:32 PM
I thought JT made it known before the playoffs he had to go out of town for an undisclosed reason and hasn't been seen since?

If ATrain is telling the truth my respect for JT just reached epic levels.

san antonio spurs
02-09-2010, 10:33 PM
I thought JT made it known before the playoffs he had to go out of town for an undisclosed reason and hasn't been seen since?

Are you serious?

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-10-2010, 12:09 AM

what da fuck?

SpursFanFirst
02-10-2010, 12:18 AM

Yeah, I've heard of people doing awful things such as this, but I'm hoping Atrain has more integrity and wouldn't make up such an awful story.

SpursFanFirst
02-10-2010, 12:20 AM

He did say he was going to a party for the game, so he wouldn't be in the game blog. I didn't hear him say anything about leaving town, though.

Wait. WHAT?

eyeh8u
02-10-2010, 12:35 AM

is your favorite Doctor, DR. Kevorkian?

atxrocker
02-10-2010, 01:01 AM

:lol

Kori Ellis
02-10-2010, 01:21 AM
I think ATRAIN is just relaying a story JT wanted posted in this thread. This is all a ruse by JT because he knew as soon as the Colts lost that everyone would worry about him going Len Bias on us.

Correct.

Blake
02-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Correct.

You mean he'd rather have us think he's an out-of-control druggy than to come in here and take a day or two of junk talk?

wow, either way, this is not going good for JT's internets cred.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2010, 02:25 AM
I don't really blame him that much..

The guy was talking shit about ALL of our teams ALL year..literally in every thread..

He probably believes the Colts won and can't face reality, the world doesn't make sense to him right now..

DMX7
02-10-2010, 02:48 AM

ahh... why?

Regardless, I don't want to speculate on J.T.'s death.

That's why I just went with the sure thing and voted that he's gay. It was the responsible thing to do.

symple19
02-10-2010, 05:56 AM
Whatever the case, this is the fucking internet people.

Unless you know the guy personally, WGAF? I mean, he's a cool guy and all(internet-wise), but does this shit affect your personal life? No.

If the dude is retarded enough to OD over a football game, then it's just Darwin at work. If not, then it's a hilarious ghost-job that hit the money.

I voted for the speedball.

BTW JT, drugs are bad mmmmmmkayyyyy, at least once you hit the age of 25-30(somewhere in there you'll figure it out - weed is not a drug)

holcs50
02-10-2010, 09:03 AM
well symp i agree in a way who gives a fuck. But please dont say that douche is cool. I knew this was all a joke from the beginning and kory confirmed it, but i actually felt a little sympathy for the guy, what a tool. Has to go make trolls x 200 like every other person here to fess up. You know what Gay t you dont own this board, go soil yourself into shittyness because the colts lost and you cant show your real name. What a douchebag, honestly. The old ass dude didn't od, he's just sooo bored out of his mind he had to pull a stunt on Spurstalk....aka....where all the cool/old as fuck fat/ spurs fans go to get some meaning in their lives. Hey JT , whatever name your under now, i hope you do actually od on a little shooga. You put real colts fans names to shame. boo on you. And fuck yourself. peace

SpuronyourFace
02-10-2010, 10:43 AM
well symp i agree in a way who gives a fuck. But please dont say that douche is cool. I knew this was all a joke from the beginning and kory confirmed it, but i actually felt a little sympathy for the guy, what a tool. Has to go make trolls x 200 like every other person here to fess up. You know what Gay t you dont own this board, go soil yourself into shittyness because the colts lost and you cant show your real name. What a douchebag, honestly. The old ass dude didn't od, he's just sooo bored out of his mind he had to pull a stunt on Spurstalk....aka....where all the cool/old as fuck fat/ spurs fans go to get some meaning in their lives. Hey JT , whatever name your under now, i hope you do actually od on a little shooga. You put real colts fans names to shame. boo on you. And fuck yourself. peace

I'll admit when read this thread yesterday, I felt kinda bad for J.T.... But I guess thats what Gay.T. wanted all along. For people like you and me, and everyone else that Gay.T. has never met, to feel some sort of sympathy for him. I guess its important to him what people he has never met or seen feel about him. Which is even sadder....

I wan't going to give him much shit at when he came back because I was not going to use the Saints win over the Colts as ammo to do so. Not when the Colts went two steps farther than my own team(Cowboys). But now, in light of faking an O.D., on the internet of all places, :lmao....well thats just about all the reason you need to make fun of him.

DBryant88
02-10-2010, 11:11 AM
i'll admit when read this thread yesterday, i felt kinda bad for j.t.... But i guess thats what gay.t. Wanted all along. For people like you and me, and everyone else that gay.t. Has never met, to feel some sort of sympathy for him. I guess its important to him what people he has never met or seen feel about him. Which is even sadder....

I wan't going to give him much shit at when he came back because i was not going to use the saints win over the colts as ammo to do so. Not when the colts went two steps farther than my own team(cowboys). But now, in light of faking an o.d., on the internet of all places, :lmao....well thats just about all the reason you need to make fun of him.

+1

SpursFanFirst
02-10-2010, 07:44 PM

Unless you know the guy personally, WGAF? I mean, he's a cool guy and all(internet-wise), but does this shit affect your personal life? No.

It's called compassion. You don't have to KNOW someone in order to show concern when someone is down and out.
Hell, I've worked in news for 15 years, and I'm not nearly as jaded as some of you.

In the end, total bitch move by Atrain and JT.

Whisky Dog
02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
This was an obvious fail move by a little Ginger bitch.

SpursFanFirst
02-10-2010, 07:57 PM
This was an obvious fail move by a little Ginger bitch.

Are you referring to me?

Cant_Be_Faded
02-10-2010, 09:17 PM
I instantly voted for speedball so seeing ATrain's post was only semi surprising. When I saw the he's gay option I knew most people would vote for that one.

J.T. is the fucking shit if this one is true.

BTW ATrain did not say he died just said he OD'ed.

Frenzy
02-10-2010, 09:23 PM
That dude can change the pic on his sig. With Drew brees shaking peyton manning's hand saying "now you wash my balls"

If only Peyton wasn't a sore loser...so he could actually shake his hand.

LOL texans
02-10-2010, 09:40 PM
It was obviously a joke from the get go.

SAtown
02-10-2010, 10:12 PM

It's not true, and both of you are gay.

SAtown
02-10-2010, 10:15 PM
That dude can change the pic on his sig. With Drew brees shaking peyton manning's hand saying "now you wash my balls"

If only Peyton wasn't a sore loser...so he could actually shake his hand.

:lmao I saw that, at least Brady's fucking man enough to shake people's hands.

bostonguy
02-10-2010, 11:08 PM
I instantly voted for speedball so seeing ATrain's post was only semi surprising. When I saw the he's gay option I knew most people would vote for that one.

BTW ATrain did not say he died just said he OD'ed.

:rolleyes:rolleyes No he isn't. He pulled this stunt after his team lost the superbowl. Even if he didn't show up Sunday night, no excuse for him to not show up the past 2 days. Add to that pulling that crap is just fucked up. I gotta call JT out on this one. He talked a big game and hid like a coward.:nope

FlavoredIcecream
02-10-2010, 11:54 PM
:rolleyes:rolleyes No he isn't. He pulled this stunt after his team lost the superbowl. Even if he didn't show up Sunday night, no excuse for him to not show up the past 2 days. Add to that pulling that crap is just fucked up. I gotta call JT out on this one. He talked a big game and hid like a coward.:nope

Thats JT though for ya. Does it really surprise you? His Vagina is probably overleaking right now. Dripping wet pussy that man is.

Hides after they lose. :lol:lol

lol JT
lol Colts
lol Manning
lol bandwagon fan

Kori Ellis
02-11-2010, 03:59 AM

If the dude is retarded enough to OD over a football game, then it's just Darwin at work. If not, then it's a hilarious ghost-job that hit the money.

I voted for the speedball.

BTW JT, drugs are bad mmmmmmkayyyyy, at least once you hit the age of 25-30(somewhere in there you'll figure it out - weed is not a drug)

First of all, a bunch of people here do know him personally (including me).

Secondly, it's okay that you don't have compassionate for people unless you have met them personally. However, believe or not, many people DO have compassion for strangers.

Whisky Dog
02-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Are you referring to me?

Nope, JT. He's a Ginger. I guess you are too but I didn't know that before.

stretch
02-11-2010, 10:45 AM
is atrain gonna be banned?

ATRAIN
02-11-2010, 10:54 AM
is atrain gonna be banned?

Seems like thats what the jury wants

stretch
02-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Seems like thats what the jury wants

banning is gay

the jury therefore is gay

ATRAIN
02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
banning is gay

the jury therefore is gay

Watch out they may ask for you to be banned too. Didnt know we had some sensitive vajajays here.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Damn with all this ban demanding I feel like we're in the MMA forum.

ATRAIN
02-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Damn with all this ban demanding I feel like we're in the MMA forum.

:lmao

ATRAIN
02-11-2010, 11:29 AM
I think its pretty funny how some folks are all its the internet folks blah blah blah, but they call JT names and say fuck him and what not. After all it is the internet, why do they take it so serious and contradict themselves?

stretch
02-11-2010, 11:35 AM
I think its pretty funny how some folks are all its the internet folks blah blah blah, but they call JT names and say fuck him and what not. After all it is the internet, why do they take it so serious and contradict themselves?

lol mma