PDA

View Full Version : I think the Spurs look like a version..

bdictjames
02-09-2010, 03:22 PM
of the 05-06 Nets.

Our backcourt is very good, and its hard to distribute minutes, shots among our good guards (Parker, Manu, Hill, Mason, RJ).

Meanwhile our frontcourt outside of Duncan has just sucked. You see that sequence of rebounding L.A. had last night.

I propose we get rid of 1 guard, and start from there. Add a good big man to the mix (we should've gotten Sheed) who can rebound and defend.. hopefully we do it before the deadline.

ffadicted
02-09-2010, 03:34 PM
(we should've gotten Sheed)

You can't be serious

lurker23
02-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Meanwhile our frontcourt outside of Duncan has just sucked. You see that sequence of rebounding L.A. had last night.

You mean the sequence of rebounding where our frontcourt was Jefferson and Blair, and the Lakers had 3 guys on the court taller than both of them?

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2010, 03:50 PM
We're more like the Utah Jazz at the end of Karl Malone's run..

lefty
02-09-2010, 03:51 PM
of the 05-06 Nets.

Our backcourt is very good, and its hard to distribute minutes, shots among our good guards (Parker, Manu, Hill, Mason, RJ).

I propose we get rid of 1 guard, and start from there. Add a good big man to the mix (we should've gotten Sheed) who can rebound and defend.. hopefully we do it before the deadline.
Actually we are a more experienced version of the 09-10 Nets