PDA

View Full Version : Laker Haters - How Will You Commit Suicide?

Koolaid_Man
02-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey Laker Haters when the Lakers win the title this year and win Back 2 Back titles... forever putting an end to the Kobe -Shaq debate what are your plans to end it all...

this may be the quickest and least painful but this bitch will be yours and yours only to decide. let no Laker fan decide for you. But I've listed a few options in case you needed some help.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/CAEB852R.jpg

as far as I know you have more than several options:

Bleeding (inducing massive blood loss) wrist cutting works well here and the colors won't be purple and gold.
Drowning (I wouldn't recommend this because you'll be choking as you're going down and thinking of Kobe
Suffocation - I guess a plastic bag over the head will work
Electrocution - Make sure your saying "Lakers" as the current starts to flow
Jumping - I recommend the Grand Canyon it's could be a good way to put your mind at ease
Hanging - again you'll be choking as you think of Kobe...not a good final look
Poisoning (i.e drug overdose, carbon monoxide, toxic elixurs)
Rail - lay on the train tracks
Immolation - Set yourself on fire
Starvation - might be hard to pull off
Seppuku - Take a samurai sword to the abdomen (probably the most honorable way)
Suicide bomb yourself

It's really whatever you like but you have options. :hat

me15lo
02-09-2010, 09:41 PM
http://yaflamingalah.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/yawn.jpg

daslicer
02-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Honestly I will still be around even if Kobe breaks Russels record of 10 titles I will still be here lol. No team wins forever eventually they will lose whether its this year or next year.

Chieflion
02-09-2010, 09:47 PM
The Lakers will not win a championship this year.

ChrisRichards
02-09-2010, 10:06 PM
question is, if kobe fails to lead the favorite lakers and undeniably the best talent into a second title with a HOF coach, how are you kobe cocksuckers going to defend the fact that he's no better than chauncey billups who got lucky playing with a talented team? :lol

it would be even sweeter if lebron snatches that nba title and wins finals mvp at your court :rollin

Frenzy
02-09-2010, 10:22 PM
will they can always say... no 3 peat without shaq :wakeup

The_Dude
02-09-2010, 10:38 PM
How many titles did the Lakers win between Shaq leaving and Gasol coming? Heck, how many playoff series did the Lakers win between Shaq leaving and Gasol coming?

That'll tell you all you need to know.

tlongII
02-09-2010, 10:41 PM
The Lakers probably won't get past the Nuggets in the West. But even if they do, they don't stand a chance against Cleveland.

cobbler
02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
The Lakers probably won't get past the Nuggets in the West. But even if they do, they don't stand a chance against Cleveland.

:lmao Now you have to ride the coat tails of other teams to dream of titles! :lmao

It truly mist suck to be you. :toast

cobbler
02-09-2010, 11:25 PM
How many titles did the Lakers win between Shaq leaving and Gasol coming? Heck, how many playoff series did the Lakers win between Shaq leaving and Gasol coming?

3 years worth. Yes, 3 years to completely rebuild a team around Kobe and go from finals appearance to finals appearance. You would be hard pressed to find any franchise who rebuilds any better. You will realize this even more as your team hits its 5th, 6th, and 7th year of irrelevance.

Phonzie20
02-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Loaded with C4 under my jacket when visiting the Staples Center.

j.dizzle
02-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Sons, the Nuggets are a great team but when you have time to gameplan for one team in the playoffs its completely different. Frankly, i can never see a george karl coached team get to the finals or win a title. Something about him makes me not worry about them that much hahaha. I dont think his players even listen to him

Def Rowe
02-09-2010, 11:41 PM
All Laker haters will be taking themselves out David Carradine style come June 2010.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2009/06/david-carradine-1.jpg

cobbler
02-09-2010, 11:46 PM
Loaded with C4 under my jacket when visiting the Staples Center.

I'm thinking that's not a smart thing to say on a public forum in these days and times.

Phonzie20
02-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Sons, the Nuggets are a great team but when you have time to gameplan for one team in the playoffs its completely different. Frankly, i can never see a george karl coached team get to the finals or win a title. Something about him makes me not worry about them that much hahaha. I dont think his players even listen to him

I'm not the biggest GK fan and question his decisions all year.

He is what he is though. Denver's coach and I doubt he's going anywhere. He didn't get his extension and it may have been a 'motivational' factor but he's most likely back next season and will most likely retire here.

Given that. I'm just loving the ride. Long time Nuggets fan... You can understand why.

Phonzie20
02-09-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm thinking that's not a smart thing to say on a public forum in these days and times.

It was in jest. As you will see eventually I don't mind the Lakers outside of certain arrogant fans and that damn Kobe scowl.

I was talking to my Lakers' buddy the other day and he couldn't understand why people hate Kobe's arrogance but stomached MJ's.

I had no answer for him because I am one of them.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-09-2010, 11:55 PM
I am going to use the pear of anguish on myself, dammit

cobbler
02-09-2010, 11:58 PM
It was in jest. As you will see eventually I don't mind the Lakers outside of certain arrogant fans and that damn Kobe scowl.

I was talking to my Lakers' buddy the other day and he couldn't understand why people hate Kobe's arrogance but stomached MJ's.

I had no answer for him because I am one of them.

No problem... just saying... you never know whos snooping those key words.

At least you admit you just don't like him. It's the haters that try to make him out to be some scrub that the team would be better off without that baffle me. Each to his own.

See you in the WCF. Should be a battle!

Phonzie20
02-10-2010, 12:00 AM
No problem... just saying... you never know whos snooping those key words.

At least you admit you just don't like him. It's the haters that try to make him out to be some scrub that the team would be better off without that baffle me. Each to his own.

See you in the WCF. Should be a battle!

It's all good. I would be surprised if were not to meet again for the WCF. We'll see though. Anything can happen.

j.dizzle
02-10-2010, 12:09 AM
I think a denver/utah series would be hella entertaining..I think that might be one of the most physical series' if that shit goes down. Utah is getting better on the road & we all know they can push all they want at home in the playoffs hahaha...Great chance that would go 7.

Phonzie20
02-10-2010, 12:18 AM
I think a denver/utah series would be hella entertaining..I think that might be one of the most physical series' if that shit goes down. Utah is getting better on the road & we all know they can push all they want at home in the playoffs hahaha...Great chance that would go 7.

As long as Sloan is there they will always be physical... and unfortunately using the flop. It's Sloan's style since the Stockton/Malone/HORNYcheck days.

Not to mention Tom Chambers later.

I will not overlook Utah but they have more road games than homers to end the reg season. That won't bode well IMO. A possible first round with the Lakers if they are even still in the running.

TheMACHINE
02-10-2010, 02:39 AM

haha...is this supposed to be an insult?! :rollin:lmao

duhoh
02-10-2010, 03:12 AM
does my head exploding out of sheer amazement count as suicide?

all_heart
02-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Eh.. we'll be fine. The Nuggets got your number this year anyway.. be afraid... very afraid..:lol

mavsfan1000
02-10-2010, 09:59 AM
It's depressing that evil is the favorite to win it all but nothing worth committing suicide over. Find other hobbies.

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-10-2010, 10:20 AM

this Blazer Fan knows what he is talking about, rack him

I-Ball
02-10-2010, 10:24 AM

seattle supersonics 1996

hater
02-10-2010, 10:48 AM
lakerfan: how will you feel when you witness Kobe handing the trophy to Lebron after Cavs stomp on the lakers?

Ghazi
02-10-2010, 10:54 AM
seattle supersonics 1996

pa pow:ihit:ihit

Killakobe81
02-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Ehh Lakers havent clinched anything yet. This is pre-mature. Nuggs and Cavs look tough but are coached by idiots ...so we will see.

Killakobe81
02-10-2010, 11:20 AM
lakerfan: how will you feel when you witness Kobe handing the trophy to Lebron after Cavs stomp on the lakers?

I don't know how did you feel when the Lakers beat you in 08? Or the Mavs last year?

TheMACHINE
02-10-2010, 12:09 PM
I don't know how did you feel when the Lakers beat you in 08? Or the Mavs last year?

hmm..it been almost a year and a half since we last felt the pain of losing in a series. Maybe Spurs fan can describe the feeling so we remember.

I. Hustle
02-10-2010, 12:26 PM
I will probably choose death by banging your mom. If the initial shock of seeing her naked doesn't kill me then the army of crabs and VD will do the trick.

I. Hustle
02-10-2010, 12:28 PM
seattle supersonics 1996

I-Ball huh?