PDA

View Full Version : Good luck on Thursday

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-09-2010, 10:49 PM
:toast As promised, i won't start the game thread :lol

Here is to another injury free battle :toast

Don't get too down, the Spurs will bounce back and will run deep into the playoffs. I know it doesn't look like it now, but it will happen this season :hat

I told you before the season, it will be a Nuggets-Spurs WCF (assuming they don't run into each other earlier in the playoffs), and i am sticking to it :wakeup

ffadicted
02-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Knowing the spurs, they'll probably win this one since you guys have all your star players...

Blackjack
02-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Good luck?

This team needs a lobotomy.

I never thought I'd see the day where this Nuggets team looked a legitimate contender. Enjoy it, NuGGeTs-FaN.

I remember when ... :depressed

timvp
02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
How far is Eagle from Denver?

ElNono
02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Good job destroying Dallas tonight...

fusionjazzman72
02-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Although I am not looking forward to the Spurs facing the Nuggets the rest of this year however, I can't wait to see the Nuggets dethrone the Lakers!

sananspursfan21
02-09-2010, 11:26 PM
uh, thanks... i guess. what kind of troll are you if you're just offering support? thanks though

ShoogarBear
02-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Damn, the Nuggies just curbstomped the Mavs into oblivion.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-09-2010, 11:32 PM
uh, thanks... i guess. what kind of troll are you if you're just offering support? thanks though

I try to break the 'troll' mold :lol :toast

So many useless trolls on this site, why should i just be another number? :lol

TFloss32
02-09-2010, 11:32 PM
I told you before the season, it will be a Nuggets-Spurs WCF (assuming they don't run into each other earlier in the playoffs), and i am sticking to it :wakeup

Assuming the Spurs make the Playoffs...

Phonzie20
02-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Will stop using so many smilies Dean?

geez.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-09-2010, 11:37 PM
It's my thing that i do :smokin

Go back to NT :lol

Phonzie20
02-09-2010, 11:39 PM

:downspin:

honestfool84
02-09-2010, 11:40 PM

:lol

Sean Cagney
02-09-2010, 11:44 PM
:lol
Knowing the spurs, they'll probably win this one since you guys have all your star players...

:lol:lol

BTW did he just say we would make a run and go deep into the playoffs as well? GOOD LORD :rollin:rollin:rollin

sananspursfan21
02-09-2010, 11:44 PM
oh, yah, and another thing... why is jr smith the tallest one on your sig? shouldn't it be birdman or kmart or atleast nene?

Ghazi
02-09-2010, 11:45 PM
The Spurs will get bukkaked.

Sean Cagney
02-09-2010, 11:49 PM
The Spurs will get bukkaked.

Like your garbage azz team just did again by Denver? :lol:lol. We suck, we both suck though and are going nowhere so who gives a flying fukk?

Ghazi
02-10-2010, 12:09 AM
mavs suck less

ShoogarBear
02-10-2010, 12:12 AM
mavs suck less

That will be inscribed on the next banner that Cuban hangs.

SouthTexasRancher
02-10-2010, 12:19 AM

Don't get too down, the Spurs will bounce back and will run deep into the playoffs. I know it doesn't look like it now, but it will happen this season :hat

It's going to be fun watching the Nuggets and Cavs go at it in this years NBA Finals. Both teams have San Antonio connections (Mike Brown, Danny Ferry, George Karl & Charlene McCombs <former Nuggets owner>). Sort of like the New Orleans Saints. All 3 are as close as we're going to get as a World Champion in 2010.

May the best team win!!! :toast

Budkin
02-10-2010, 12:22 AM
You're one of the classiest dudes on this forum Nugz, but Thursday is going to be a shellacking of EPIC proportions for the Spurs. Let's not kid ourselves.

Phonzie20
02-10-2010, 12:29 AM
You're one of the classiest dudes on this forum Nugz, but Thursday is going to be a shellacking of EPIC proportions for the Spurs. Let's not kid ourselves.

He's a closet Spurs fan. As was I in the D-Rob days.

SenorSpur
02-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Has anyone noticed that Dallas and the Spurs have the same flaws and are meeting the same fate?

The old teams are literally being served up by the younger, quicker teams.

SouthTexasRancher
02-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Has anyone noticed that Dallas and the Spurs have the same flaws and are meeting the same fate?

Hasn't worked out real well for the Celtics either. But, the Spurs spent the most which makes it doubly bad for Holt.

ElNono
02-10-2010, 01:45 AM
I thought Cleveland is pretty old overall? I think they're doing fairly well...

spurs10
02-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Expect to see the Spurs leave it all out on the floor in Denver. It might not mean a win, but at least they'll go down swinging if they lose.

Flux451
02-10-2010, 02:31 AM
I thought Cleveland is pretty old overall? I think they're doing fairly well...

*cough* Lebron

Sean Cagney
02-10-2010, 02:44 AM

I did, but mavs fans like that dude in here still want to talk as if they are above lol, they are out in round one or two as well! WOW do you get a trophy for that? Winning more games or a better head to head record early on! Does that make you the champs?

I wish it did because in 08 we got them 3-1 and won shyt, they were first round fodder to the Hornets and we beat them in 7 so...... I guess it matters to them that they have a 3 game lead or less now!

timtonymanu
02-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Spurs will lose this game. Their confidence is at an all time low.

But Im rooting for the Nuggets to make out of the West. I wish them well in the playoffs. :toast

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Game is on TV in Australia :toast

My tax exam finishes at 12pm and the game is on at 1:30pm :clap

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-10-2010, 04:45 AM
You are just beyond stupid, and silly, and moron-ish, and everything else that defines an idiot.

Yet even though i am all those things, i am still a step above the Laker fanbase :toast

MI21
02-10-2010, 05:31 AM
Game is on TV in Australia :toast

My tax exam finishes at 12pm and the game is on at 1:30pm :clap

That enough is enough to guarantee a Nuggets win.

The Spurs have won one game this season when it has been broadcast on OneHD, against the Lakers without Pau at home. They have lost the other 5 or 6.

pookenstein
02-10-2010, 05:54 AM
mavs suck less

That will be inscribed on the next banner that Cuban hangs.

:owned

pookenstein
02-10-2010, 05:57 AM
You are just beyond stupid, and silly, and moron-ish, and everything else that defines an idiot.

Yet even though i am all those things, i am still a step above the Laker fanbase :toast

And again: :owned

yourtehclay
02-10-2010, 07:22 AM
That enough is enough to guarantee a Nuggets win.

The Spurs have won one game this season when it has been broadcast on OneHD, against the Lakers without Pau at home. They have lost the other 5 or 6.

It's ridiculous isn't it. Even before the Spurs completely imploded, I would only be able to catch every Spurs loss.

I now find myself curious to watch for signs of change and drama.

holcs50
02-10-2010, 08:38 AM

You know what nuggets fan i like you and think your a good fan...but honestly don't feed BullShit. If you've watched the spurs this year you know they are awful. You know an average fan would say hey they're 29-21 or so and above .500 and in the playoffs right now, so great. The spurs have turned into another beast-a beast of pussys. Take your pride, the nuggets are a lot better than the spurs this year, take it home and be proud. Those many series in the past the spurs beat down the nuggs....yep we all remember well they're in the past...the nuggets are 100x better. If i were a nuggs fan id celebrate and concentrate on beating the lakers in the playoffs-the spurs are garbage just as how i thought the nuggs were for most of the 2000s.

Crookshanks
02-10-2010, 02:11 PM
I won't be able to watch it live because I'll be at the All Star Jam Session. But if the Spurs win, I'll go back and watch it. But lately it's been hard to watch a game because you really expect them to lose - and it's painful!

Kool Bob Love
02-10-2010, 02:14 PM

http://fourfour.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b8c369e2012876d8a2d5970c-800wi

MI21
02-10-2010, 02:18 PM
It's ridiculous isn't it. Even before the Spurs completely imploded, I would only be able to catch every Spurs loss.

I now find myself curious to watch for signs of change and drama.

It's been this way for a while. Since we have been getting FTA coverage, I'm going to estimate the Spurs would be what, 3-10? 3-12? Something like that.

:(