PDA

View Full Version : Injured All-Star Roy Still Needs To Make The Trip To Dallas

duncan228
02-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Injured All-Star Roy Still Needs To Make The Trip To Dallas (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=tsn-injuredallstarroysti&prov=tsn&type=lgns)
SportingNews

Blazers guard Brandon Roy won’t play in the All-Star Game because of his injured hamstring, but that doesn’t mean he’s totally off for the weekend—Roy still will have to travel to Dallas for the weekend’s events.

“It’s just a rule that I have to be there,” Roy told The Oregonian. “But it’s no big deal. For me, I’m just thinking about (what’s best for) the injury and the treatment. But it’s something that the players have to be a part of.”

Likewise, Lakers guard Kobe Bryant would need to make an appearance even if he can’t play because of his sprained left ankle.

Crookshanks
02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
I went to the orientation for the NBA All-Star Jam tonight. It's going to be sooo cool! We can't ask for autographs while we're working, but we can take pictures as long as we're discreet. I can't wait - hope I see Timmy, Tony, and Manu.

angel_luv
02-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Have a great time Crookshanks! :)

ploto
02-10-2010, 03:15 PM
I went to the orientation for the NBA All-Star Jam tonight. It's going to be sooo cool! We can't ask for autographs while we're working, but we can take pictures as long as we're discreet. I can't wait - hope I see Timmy, Tony, and Manu.

Manu??

Crookshanks
02-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Yes Manu - even though he's not playing in the All Star game, he may still show up for the weekend. One of the areas in the Jam Session is for an NBA video game, and Manu is on the huge picture in the back of the booth.