PDA

View Full Version : I got your back RJ

coachmac87
02-09-2010, 11:01 PM
It's not your fault you got paid. You were good enough to fool somebody and congrats on doing so. You didnt choose to come to SA..we traded for you. Because we to believed you were one hell of a player. But you were given no chance to succeed.

I didnt know the Spurs would trade for you and try to turn you into a "role player"/spot up shooter. We needed another offensive weapon due to our health last year(Manu,Tim). I think our big 3 only played what 42 games together last year???? NOTHING was guaranteed for this year, we didnt know if Manu was going to come back to form or how Timmy's knees would hold up. But you were NEVER giving the keys to do what you do. Pop has tried to make you into a player that you just arent and he hasnt and probably never really realize it.

His offensive system sucks. We all know this. He cant adjust the system to fit his players, but it isnt all your fault. He was spoiled by a guy named Tim Duncan, and isnt the best when it comes to lifting up your spirits when your down lol. But hey like I said, this isnt all of your fault. Although it kinda looks that why. I got your back RJ:rolleyes

Hooks
02-09-2010, 11:02 PM
You have rj's back...gay

picc84
02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Didn't know Walton left any room back there.

timvp
02-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Check the dozens of other RJ threads.