PDA

View Full Version : We are done hitting the bottom

nbaman99
02-09-2010, 11:44 PM
In the past, there was one game always turned this team around and i think last night lose against the Lakers w/out Kobe done the job. I keep hearing rumors that Timmy held a team meeting and how Pop smashed his team's chemistry.
So I really think last night was the turning point for this team. I still have little hope for Jefferson, but we all know how this guy can score if he puts his mind to it, and i'm hopeful he also going to turn around and play like the RJ we used to seeing in the last few years.

I may be wrong or this may just waist of my time, but we all know what this team can do. Yes we are not used to loosing like this, but in the past few times we did hit the bottom,but we always pulled back and play like champs.

Starting tomorrow i think we will see the spurs in the past, spurs we used to and spurs we expected all this season.
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Go Spurs Go.

sananspursfan21
02-09-2010, 11:45 PM
hope you're right

Sean Cagney
02-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Some have been saying that one game thing all year long man, when are people going to realize that one game is not going to come and they will not turn it around?

Good thread and wishful thinking, but they hit bottom a month or so ago and are still there IMO. There is no turnaround game, what you see is what you get.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
02-09-2010, 11:52 PM
lets do it

5in10
02-09-2010, 11:54 PM
feel like it was absolute rock bottom last night as well, especially with Jefferson. Let's hope we can bounce back.

xellos88330
02-09-2010, 11:56 PM
I am positive that the Spurs (and Pop) will wake up. I am hoping I don't have to bring my sign.