PDA

View Full Version : Chargers (8-1) to win it all next year

ducks
02-09-2010, 11:51 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlnrVFoMT1xcANPovERIroBDubYF?slug=ap-superbowlodds&prov=ap&type=lgns

:hat

eyeh8u
02-10-2010, 12:33 AM
with that logic the colts won, no need to play the games

vander
02-10-2010, 01:15 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

not a chance, this team will always choke, SD makes them soft and overconfident, also AJ smith is an average GM at best and Norv is an Average coach at best

only thing we have going for us is Rivers, the guy AJ drafted so he could get rid of Brees :lol:(:cry:cry

Blake
02-10-2010, 01:19 AM
terrible odds at this point, considering LT won't be back and Sproles doesnt appear to be a 20+ touch per game guy

symple19
02-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Since i'm on the theme.

Ducks, off yourself. It's the right thing for ST

Fabbs
02-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Just Vegas taking peoples money.

vander
02-10-2010, 12:32 PM
the easy money would be betting most of the teams, leaving out the few teams that have 0% chance to win the SB:

Detroit
Cleveland
AFC West
NFC West
Tampa Bay

:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-10-2010, 12:36 PM
With LittleTesticles gone you guys might have a shot.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-10-2010, 12:38 PM
NO was 22-1 in the preseason from the same site.

The Colts/Saints SB matchup was 55-1.

kamikazi_player
02-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Since i'm on the theme.

Ducks, off yourself. It's the right thing for ST
What are the niners chances of going to the super bowl? :lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-10-2010, 12:59 PM
What are the niners chances of going to the super bowl? :lmao:lmao:lmao

THe 49ers should be trying to get Donovan. If that happened they'd be a lock for NFC West champs.

vander
02-10-2010, 01:01 PM
With LittleTesticles gone you guys might have a shot.

we'd need BigRoids and NoTackle out of here too, :lol

Cooper and Castillo are also passive and overrated, need more young guys like Siler and Weddle who play hard.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-10-2010, 01:04 PM
the easy money would be betting most of the teams, leaving out the few teams that have 0% chance to win the SB:

I'm sorry, how do this work?

kamikazi_player
02-10-2010, 01:05 PM
THe 49ers should be trying to get Donovan. If that happened they'd be a lock for NFC West champs.
Donovan's probably not going to move. Vick's more likely as I believe he wants to start. I'm curious to see what Pete Carroll could do as the Seahawk's coach next season, Arizona's going to regress, next season might be niner's year to clinch the NFC west, but they're find some way to fuck it up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-10-2010, 01:07 PM
we'd need BigRoids and NoTackle out of here too, :lol

Cooper and Castillo are also passive and overrated, need more young guys like Siler and Weddle who play hard.

They kept the wrong DE in Castillo, shoulda kept Olshansky. Their D-line used to eat blockers really well and stuff the run like no other, more than anything they need a replacement at NT who can stay healthy. Maybe Jamal Williams comes back but he won't be the player he was. Move Cromartie to safety, Antoine Cason is a beast who should start (:hat U of A homerism).

I don't like Rivers but I feel bad for him being on a team surrounded by dickless pussies.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Donovan's probably not going to move. Vick's more likely as I believe he wants to start. I'm curious to see what Pete Carroll could do as the Seahawk's coach next season, Arizona's going to regress, next season might be niner's year to clinch the NFC west, but they're find some way to fuck it up.

I disagree. Singletary is one hell of a coach who has done great things for that team. Next year will probably be a rebuilding year for Arizona (but the year after Dan Le(jungle)fevour will lead them to a superbowl!), Seattle sucks and a coach who can't coach in the pros won't change that. Heck, SF might just win the division be default.

vander
02-10-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm sorry, how do this work?

yeah, you're right, the odds are too steep, you'd still lose money if any of the top 5 or 6 teams won. but if any of 6-16 won the SB, you'd come out ahead

you'd have to knowledgeably whittle it down to 12-14 teams that have a chance, bet them, and hope that it isn't the Colts or Pats

vander
02-10-2010, 01:41 PM
They kept the wrong DE in Castillo, shoulda kept Olshansky. Their D-line used to eat blockers really well and stuff the run like no other, more than anything they need a replacement at NT who can stay healthy. Maybe Jamal Williams comes back but he won't be the player he was. Move Cromartie to safety, Antoine Cason is a beast who should start (:hat U of A homerism).

I don't like Rivers but I feel bad for him being on a team surrounded by dickless pussies.

Olshansky didn't like it here, and supposedly wasn't very liked either.

to21
02-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Nope.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Chargers.... :lol

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Why does Norv Turner still have a job? :lol

bostonguy
02-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Chargers have 3 issues to address.

1.)A new head coach. Since they are keeping Norv Turner, that is going to be one of their fatal flaws. Norv plays it safe in the playoffs and they aren't going anywhere with that conservative crap.

2.)They really need a running back. LT is done and Sproles is more of a backup. They also need a back to take the pressure off of Rivers having to carry that team.

3.) They need a new kicker. Kaeding's confidence is shot. He has been a liability in the postseason and it has really hurt the Chargers.

vander
02-11-2010, 04:48 PM
and we need a new GM, we don't have a single fist round pick playing better than average right now, and only a couple even playing average, since the 2004 draft with Rivers, which was still a screw up :lol

Dr. Gonzo
02-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Texans > Chargers

ducks
08-08-2010, 11:35 PM
chargers winning it all
they are due

vander
08-09-2010, 09:22 PM
the one thing that gives me hope is how the Colts won it after losing Edge, and the Giants won it after losing Tiki. teams that dump once-great RB's seem to do well.

if McNeil and VJ don't play, there's not a single position on this team that is strong other than QB.

Spursfan092120
08-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Texans > Chargers
this I actually agree with.

SpurCharger
08-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Chargers will Have A Chance..... But They Need To Get Marcus Mcneil Signed and In Camp..... We Have enough weapons to where Vincent Jackson wont be Missed as Much...... But We have Nobody to replace Mcneil at LT

DoKdynasty
08-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Chargers will Have A Chance..... But They Need To Get Marcus Mcneil Signed and In Camp..... We Have enough weapons to where Vincent Jackson wont be Missed as Much...... But We have Nobody to replace Mcneil at LT

Oh great another Spurfan/Chargerfan douche