PDA

View Full Version : Lets go OKC!!!

mattb_25
02-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Wooooo, 6 games in a row for the Thunder and they are the 6th seed in the west.. Who knows maybe they can be the 4th seed by the end of the year with the Suns and the Mavs looking terrible. KD FOR MVPPP

Phonzie20
02-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Dangerous team. Blue collar workmanship at this time.

Xylus
02-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Suns have won 5 straight, with consecutive victories over Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Denver, and Sacramento. Phoenix is playing really well right now. OKC is not overtaking Phoenix unless Nash or Amare go down for an extended time.

MI21
02-10-2010, 12:38 AM
I haven't had a chance to watch much of Phoenix over this win streak, only the game against Dallas.

How have they regained form? Playing a bit of D and rebounding?

Xylus
02-10-2010, 12:44 AM
I haven't had a chance to watch much of Phoenix over this win streak, only the game against Dallas.

How have they regained form? Playing a bit of D and rebounding?

They've inserted Robin Lopez into the starting lineup next to Amare. As a result, the Suns are holding opponents to 44% shooting, have won the rebounding war in all five games, and are actually maintaining leads instead of losing them. The Suns look really good right now, and their schedule is favorable from here on out. 18 home games, 14 road games.

Amare and Lopez are both playing the best ball of the season, creating a formidable duo in the paint both offensively and defensively.

mattb_25
02-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Suns have won 5 straight, with consecutive victories over Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Denver, and Sacramento. Phoenix is playing really well right now. OKC is not overtaking Phoenix unless Nash or Amare go down for an extended time.

Oh yeah you are right, didn't realize that my bad. Well it looks like maybe these 2 teams will be fighting it over the 4th unless the Mavs or Spurs can get back into winning form.

MI21
02-10-2010, 12:47 AM
They've inserted Robin Lopez into the starting lineup next to Amare. As a result, the Suns are holding opponents to 44% shooting, have won the rebounding war in all five games, and are actually maintaining leads instead of losing them. The Suns look really good right now, and their schedule is favorable from here on out. 18 home games, 14 road games.

Amare and Lopez are both playing the best ball of the season, creating a formidable duo in the paint both offensively and defensively.

Just another reason why the Spurs are really going to have to lift there game just to make the playoffs :(

I can see them finishing 8th...

(Can't believe I'm saying that)

Xylus
02-10-2010, 12:49 AM
What's crazy is that the Suns are having success with a taller lineup than the Spurs. The end of small ball for Phoenix. :lol

Xylus
02-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Oh yeah you are right, didn't realize that my bad. Well it looks like maybe these 2 teams will be fighting it over the 4th unless the Mavs or Spurs can get back into winning form.

OKC is looking really good right now. I think they'll probably end up with the 6th seed overall. Dallas is in a slump right now, but they have too much talent on that roster. I don't expect them to fall much farther.

Kevin Durant 35
02-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Hell Yeah KD 4 MVP

Pelicans78
02-10-2010, 02:34 AM
Beating New Orleans at our place isn't much to brag about it. We stunk this week.