PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan Apologizes for Taking Cell Phone Pic

misterx91578
02-10-2010, 09:59 AM
San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan has apologized for compromising pictures of himself that were recently posted online, becoming just the latest NBA player to be exposed on the Internet.

In a statement issued by the team today, Duncan said: "A year ago I made a mistake and take full responsibility for my actions. I have matured and learned from this episode."

According to sources close to the team, Duncan had sent a picture of his bare left arm, including a close up of the hand, to a female acquaintance. After an apparent falling out with Duncan in recent days, the woman sent the photo to several Internet gossip sites including TMZ.com and TheDirty.com. They refused her request for money -- TMZ calling the pictures: "not remotely interesting" -- and the woman eventually posted them on her Facebook page.

Duncan, the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA draft, is a four-time NBA champion and two-time league MVP. In addition to the statement, the former Wake Forest star has apologized to the Spurs, NBA fans, his family and his wife.

Duncan's wife said she forgives her husband, but admits that she was incredibly surprised by his actions.

"For him to send another woman a picture of his arm is way out of character of the Tim I know," said Linda Duncan. "The times we have had sex, he insists on wearing a robe. And that we be under the sheets with the lights off."

The couple plans to spend some time together after the season working on their relationship at a Sandals resort where Duncan has already booked a room without a view for a great rate.

This is the second time Duncan has made news off the court in his career, the first coming, of course, when he was spotted drinking a flavored water during the 2005-2006 season.

http://www.sportspickle.com/article:631/tim-duncan-apologizes-for-taking-cell-phone-pic-of-his-arm

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-10-2010, 10:03 AM
w...t....f...................

timvp
02-10-2010, 10:05 AM
Linda Duncan

Research fail.

admiralsnackbar
02-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Humor fail.

murpjf88
02-10-2010, 10:12 AM
San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan has apologized for compromising pictures of himself that were recently posted online, becoming just the latest NBA player to be exposed on the Internet.

In a statement issued by the team today, Duncan said: "A year ago I made a mistake and take full responsibility for my actions. I have matured and learned from this episode."

According to sources close to the team, Duncan had sent a picture of his bare left arm, including a close up of the hand, to a female acquaintance. After an apparent falling out with Duncan in recent days, the woman sent the photo to several Internet gossip sites including TMZ.com and TheDirty.com. They refused her request for money -- TMZ calling the pictures: "not remotely interesting" -- and the woman eventually posted them on her Facebook page.

Duncan, the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA draft, is a four-time NBA champion and two-time league MVP. In addition to the statement, the former Wake Forest star has apologized to the Spurs, NBA fans, his family and his wife.

Duncan's wife said she forgives her husband, but admits that she was incredibly surprised by his actions.

"For him to send another woman a picture of his arm is way out of character of the Tim I know," said Linda Duncan. "The times we have had sex, he insists on wearing a robe. And that we be under the sheets with the lights off."

The couple plans to spend some time together after the season working on their relationship at a Sandals resort where Duncan has already booked a room without a view for a great rate.

This is the second time Duncan has made news off the court in his career, the first coming, of course, when he was spotted drinking a flavored water during the 2005-2006 season.

http://www.sportspickle.com/article:631/tim-duncan-apologizes-for-taking-cell-phone-pic-of-his-arm

Some real hardcore nudity. Shame on you Duncan.

I. Hustle
02-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Linda Duncan??

http://www.doingitwrong.com/wrong/20070531-230717.jpg

Muser
02-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Is this trying to be a rip off of the onion? The websites name even rips off the onion for christs sake.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-10-2010, 10:15 AM
So clearly the real scandal here is Tim's second wife.

to21
02-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Linda Duncan is clearly Amy Duncan's Mom/Sister/Aunt.

dbreiden83080
02-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Lame Much..... :rolleyes

ohmwrecker
02-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Some real hardcore nudity. Shame on you Duncan.

You know what's worse than the sad pathetic attempt at humor that is the original post? Copying and pasting the ENTIRE thing just to respond to it with two equally unfunny sentences.

angel_luv
02-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Linda Duncan- wow!

:lol SFIE

easy7
02-10-2010, 12:12 PM
What is so funny about peace, love and understanding? :rolleyes