PDA

View Full Version : Sons, what the hell happened to the Texas triangle?

djohn2oo8
02-10-2010, 02:26 PM
When all 3 teams were good? I mean, Rockets were never healthy, but damn the suckitude has now gone to a whole new level. I dunno what's wrong with the Mavs, but they used to be at the forefront of the NBA. And the Spurs were always boring, but they still won. Now, it looks like when everybody plays against us, they take huge shits, on all 3 teams.

:bang

jazzypimp
02-10-2010, 02:27 PM
It is now the Texas Teeny Weenies!

lefty
02-10-2010, 02:28 PM
The Texas triangle got bushy

Time to trim

Xylus
02-10-2010, 02:29 PM
It's all about the LA-Phoenix-Denver-Salt Lake parallelogram!

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-10-2010, 02:30 PM
dont worry, Texas teams will always be strong and will compete

jazzypimp
02-10-2010, 02:35 PM
It's all about the LA-Phoenix-Denver-Salt Lake parallelogram!

:lmao I shit myself.... damn giggle sharts!

sook
02-10-2010, 04:20 PM
why do you create a new thread every fucking day? Sorry about being rude, but they are redundant at the same time.

Dex
02-10-2010, 04:24 PM
There's no basement in the Alamo!

DJ Mbenga
02-10-2010, 04:32 PM
sons i am amazed at what happen. you have the rockets aka crutch city, the old spurs and the lol mavs. i get lots of playing time against these teams

Xevious
02-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Mavs will go on to make a first round exit, no doubt. But the Spurs might not even make it this year, which is almost inconceivable. Duncan has never missed the playoffs except when he was injured. And Houston has done all it can do with its current lineup of roll players.

It's pretty sad.

Indazone
02-10-2010, 06:11 PM
I told ya..it's about who tanks the fastest this year and gets a top 5 pick. Unless Morey pulls of the trade of his life..then maybe the Rockets vault to the top with the T-Mac trade.

duhoh
02-10-2010, 10:08 PM
lol Texas.

t-mac was contagious!

djohn2oo8
02-10-2010, 10:19 PM
t-mac was contagious!

:lol

Rogue
02-11-2010, 12:36 AM
jinxed, Texan basketball has been descending along a vertical plunging path ever since Houston got shit on draft night 02.

Quit Hatin'
02-11-2010, 04:08 AM
It turned into a line now you tell me who is the odd man out?

timtonymanu
02-11-2010, 04:48 AM
Rockets have no Yao.
Spurs have no pulse.
Mavericks have never been.

Rogue
02-11-2010, 05:51 AM
Rockets have no Yao.
Spurs have no pulse.
which is why Rockets are lopsided instead of busted at the chasing of a playoff berth, with so huge amounts of money wasted on T-Mac and shit.

02-11-2010, 06:01 AM
rockets will be dangerous once they replace tmac's contract with someone useful.

TheManFromAcme
02-11-2010, 07:14 AM
rockets will be dangerous once they replace tmac's contract with someone useful.

True that.

Rogue
02-11-2010, 08:12 AM
In the short term the Rockets will turn much more powerful when T-Mac's contract is convected into some useful pieces like Caron Butler and Haywood but such a trade does more harm than good to their financial health in the long run TBH, and the acquisition of such two contracts basically guarantees that the Rockets will more likely be spectators than participators come summer. With hands shackled by some long contracts they Rockets will have slim chance of getting a big name from the free agent market of 2010 while with the expiring contracts they have they will probably make a decent shot at one of those influential free agents if not two when summer comes and those bad salaries expires off their payroll.

Plus it's not any disastrous event for Rockets to miss the playoffs this season. With fringe players ignored, the only Rockets player turning free (or having the rights to test free agent market) this summer is Luis Scola while all the rest contracts will at least exceed to next year (like Battier's), and even if Luis Scola refuse to re-sign the Rockets will afford to let Scola leave with Landry as replacement.

The Rockets on earth are not on a win-now mode right now hence I don't think it a smart choice to bid for a berth this season at the risk of future financial flexibilities, especially considering what kind of a person Lesley Alexander is and how much his money matters to him.

pauls931
02-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Makes perfect sense, all 3 teams peaked at roughly the same time, hence the difficult 'Texas Triangle'. They are now all declining at the same time.

SpuronyourFace
02-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Rockets have no Yao.
Spurs have no pulse.

LOL@MavsFan
02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
When all 3 teams were good? I mean, Rockets were never healthy, but damn the suckitude has now gone to a whole new level. I dunno what's wrong with the Mavs, but they used to be at the forefront of the NBA. And the Spurs were always boring, but they still won. Now, it looks like when everybody plays against us, they take huge shits, on all 3 teams.

:bang

Houston - Yao is injured, probably forever
Dallas - Well the Mavs are and always will be the Mavs
Spurs - RJ is a waste, Manu is playing like he knows he is going to be gone soon, TP isn't interested half the time and the D is gone.

antgomez2009
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Houston - Yao is injured, probably forever
Dallas - Well the Mavs are and always will be the Mavs
Spurs - RJ is a waste, Manu is playing like he knows he is going to be gone soon, TP isn't interested half the time and the D is gone.

I cosign on this one!

However, i dont know what the Mavs deal is. they should be killing teams, instead they get beat by like 30 to MeloLess Nuggets! the spurs are disfunctional team! Rj is the worst summer pickup, TP is hurt and playing like he dont really care, Manu like LOLMavs said, is playing like he knows he is about to be gone, forcing the issue alot of times, and not letting the game come to him! The rockets are just screwed by Yao and McGrady! But yea, i think with the Spurs and Mavs, the new players they acquried over the summer are not doing what they are suppose to do, and D'fence is not there. Well, lets see how the west pans out over the next 30+games! You never know, all it takes is for a team to gain confidence! :depressed