PDA

View Full Version : Rumors of Osama's demise...

The Ressurrected One
04-29-2005, 09:44 PM
You've probably already heard by now that an Arabic site in London has posted a rumor that Osama bin Laden is dead. Apparently there is considerable debate going on among Islamist sites about whether the rumor is true or not. I haven't mentioned it before now because I have nothing to add, beyond noting the rumor's existence.

I thought bin Laden was dead for a couple of years before he made that last video tape, so any speculation I might offer would obviously be unhelpful.

Discuss...

Clandestino
04-29-2005, 09:46 PM
I have no idea. However, Zarqawi being more threatening and issuing messages like Osama has it could be related. Maybe, OBL, just now died of his wounds he is supposed to have suffered. Who knows???

Nbadan
04-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Bin Laden's not dead yet. When he is dead we'll have a body.

Nbadan
04-30-2005, 12:27 AM
Zarqawi being more threatening and issuing messages like Osama has it could be related. Maybe, OBL, just now died of his wounds he is supposed to have suffered. Who knows??

Zarqawi is probably dead. Or at least, nobody has admitted to have actually seen him in over 2 years.

Clandestino
04-30-2005, 09:20 AM
Zarqawi is probably dead. Or at least, nobody has admitted to have actually seen him in over 2 years.

didn't they just almost capture him a few days ago and recover his laptop?

Mr. Ash
04-30-2005, 09:29 AM
didn't they just almost capture him a few days ago and recover his laptop?

The 'almost' hapened a few months ago; February. They just released the info a few days ago.