PDA

View Full Version : Wade's Chicago Interest Based On Another Big Free Agent Joining Him

XFactor
02-11-2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64611/20100211/wades_chicago_interest_based_on_another_big_free_a gent_joining_him/
The Bulls are desperate to recruit Dwyane Wade, but one source familiar with Wade’s thinking says he’s ”far less” inclined to leave Miami unless Chicago has the ability to sign a ”significant” free agent to join him.

This can happen if and only if.............

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64610/20100211/more_calls_coming_for_tyrus_thomas/

Teams began to frequently call the Bulls about Tyrus Thomas' availability following his blow-up with Vinny Del Negro.

Chicago is determined to deal Thomas and are looking for expiring contracts and a 2010 or future first-round draft pick, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Bulls are also exploring ways to package Thomas with Kirk Hinrich.

Charlotte has offered Acie Law, Flip Murray and their 2010 first-round pick, a league executive said.

Portland has offered Steve Blake or Travis Outlaw, who are both expirings, along with two second round picks.

The New York Knicks, Sacramento Kings, San Antonio Spurs, Denver Nuggets and New Orleans Hornets are among the multiple teams who’ve spoken to Chicago about Thomas.

If the Bulls can deal away Tyrus Thomas for a pick and some expiring contracts they have the chance to sign the 2 free agents by next summer.

Rose + Wade + Bosh = Dynasty

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Rose + Wade + Bosh = Dynasty

you forgot about :king James

XFactor
02-11-2010, 05:48 PM
you forgot about :king James

Jame's ego won't let him go to Chicago.

ffadicted
02-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Fuck Wade, get Johnson and Bosh, Wade is practically a point guard

ChrisRichards
02-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Wade's already put his Miami house for sale and he already bought a condo in Chicago last summer.

Wade's a goner in Miami, question is where he's going.

D2Procon
02-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Wade's already put his Miami house for sale and he already bought a condo in Chicago last summer.

Wade's a goner in Miami, question is where he's going.

If thats the case, his best option would be the Bulls, there the best team available that have enough money to sign him.

ChrisRichards
02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
If thats the case, his best option would be the Bulls, there the best team available that have enough money to sign him.
Pretty much. I love how the article implies if no other Big name FA signs in Chicago then Wade is mot likely not going there lol.

I mean seriously, Chicago is the best destination for him. Rose, Joakim Noah, Luol Deng, grerat young talent overall and a lot of cap room to spend.

Also, he's a Chi town native who recently became the face of Air Jordan brand. Its all in the writing.

Pelicans78
02-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I don't mind picking up Tyrus Thomas, but I wouldn't want Hinrich or trade David West in the process.