PDA

View Full Version : Palins role in the Exxon payoff

Fabbs
02-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Wasn't in the poli forum when Palin accepted Exxons cents on the dollar final raping of Alaskan citizens on the Valdez spill scam.

Can any of you direct me to what Palins role really was?

Repug-Exxon-Palin huggers are welcome to post but please keep it on topic and factual. Well, that's a stretch. Keep it, well try to keep it down.

Wild Cobra
02-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Wasn't in the poli forum when Palin accepted Exxons cents on the dollar final raping of Alaskan citizens on the Valdez spill scam.

Can any of you direct me to what Palins role really was?

Repug-Exxon-Palin huggers are welcome to post but please keep it on topic and factual. Well, that's a stretch. Keep it, well try to keep it down.
No, and not going to bother looking.

Long before Palin was govorner, such contracts existed. I really doubt, especially with all the slander about her that you will find anything damning. If there was, it would have already been used.

Fabbs
02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
No, and not going to bother looking.

Long before Palin was govorner, such contracts existed. I really doubt, especially with all the slander about her that you will find anything damning. If there was, it would have already been used.
No, someone posted about Palin being in Houston about to give head to Exxon execs as she gladly signed the cents on the dollar payout which i thought the poster said she had veto rights to.

ElNono
02-12-2010, 03:01 PM
No, someone posted about Palin being in Houston about to give head to Exxon execs as she gladly signed the cents on the dollar payout which i thought the poster said she had veto rights to.

Just FYI, Cobra Commander here is a Palin cheerleader...

DarrinS
02-12-2010, 03:02 PM
1989 forum

Marcus Bryant
02-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Hey, it involved Alaska and Palin was governor of Alaska, so...

jack sommerset
02-12-2010, 03:50 PM
I decided I would not fuck Palin. I figure her having that retarded kid so late in her life fucked that pussy up.... I would let her pretty mouth suck me off though.

LOL@ another Palin thread!

DMX7
02-12-2010, 04:51 PM

I used protection.

Fabbs
02-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Just FYI, Cobra Commander here is a Palin cheerleader...
I knew she was but i wanted to clarify the request for Palins involvment.
I figured the 'Pugs would come in with their usual cower.

Fabbs
02-12-2010, 05:59 PM
1989 forum
Thanks for reminding how long 'Pugs have been screwing over Alaskans. :lol
You're not too witty.

Fabbs
02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
I used protection.
So you're the explaination for the retarded kid.

Dad. Or is is Dud? :lmao