PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to go to a party on the river?

mouse
02-12-2010, 12:43 PM
ESPN the Zone is having their two year anniversary party at Rio Rio Cantina and I have a dog and no ride. tune into the show today I am sure they will be calling me out for not showing up but what is a guy with a dog who just lost his apartment and girlfriend all in the same week supposed to do?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/partry.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
02-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Will there be a van down there?

:wakeup

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 12:46 PM
How do all the other people with dogs manage?

mouse
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM

yes but this one will not be a rocking.

mouse
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM
How do all the other people with dogs manage?

They have a car I am on the bus.

tlongII
02-12-2010, 12:52 PM
That dog is holding you back. You need to ditch her!

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 12:56 PM
They have a car I am on the bus.

The point is that most people with dogs leave them at home when they go out. You must be staying some place. I don't feel bad for you when it comes to the dog situation because you effed that one up yourself. You can still train her to get over that stuff.

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-12-2010, 12:58 PM
party on the river?

dont you know how cold it is outside?

Troll
02-12-2010, 01:04 PM
The point is that most people with dogs leave them at home when they go out. You must be staying some place. I don't feel bad for you when it comes to the dog situation because you effed that one up yourself. You can still train her to get over that stuff.

Where is a dog whisperer troll when you need one.

SpursWoman
02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
yes but this one will not be a rocking.

But will it have a wooden bumper?

mouse
02-12-2010, 01:29 PM
The point is that most people with dogs leave them at home

Sophie has always live in an apartment. and when i had Kim she would watch Sophie I have no Kim and I have no Apartment after tonight.

when they go out. You must be staying some place. I don't feel bad for you when it comes to the dog situation because you effed that one up yourself. You can still train her to get over that stuff.

I am sure I could learn a thing or two form your Dog Whisper techniques you downloaded from the discovery website but when you live in apartment you don't just leave a dog alone to keep barking just to train her the neighbors will complain and I haven't paid a pet deposit the Apartment people were real cool with me as long as I got no complaints.

and I don't need pity in fact I never made the "hey mouse needs a place to stay topic" that was another poster. I am just posting the facts as they develop. please keep in mind Sophie is not just a dog she is my Lady.

And I kinda try to respect females of any type.

mouse
02-12-2010, 01:31 PM
But will it have a wooden bumper?

Dam you have to be old school Spurs fan to remember that story. :lmao

mouse
02-12-2010, 01:32 PM
That dog is holding you back. You need to ditch her!

I did, Kim doesn't live with me anymore.

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Sophie has always live in an apartment. and when i had Kim she would watch Sophie I have no Kim and I have no Apartment after tonight.

I am sure I could learn a thing or two form your Dog Whisper techniques you downloaded from the discovery website but when you live in apartment you don't just leave a dog alone to keep barking just to train her the neighbors will complain and I haven't paid a pet deposit the Apartment people were real cool with me as long as I got no complaints.

and I don't need pity in fact I never made the "hey mouse needs a place to stay topic" that was another poster. I am just posting the facts as they develop. please keep in mind Sophie is not just a dog she is my Lady.

I try respect females of all types.

As far as the place to stay bit yeah that sucks. I do feel for you on that one. HOWEVER you were offered help from a poster here that was willing to give your dog room to run and be taken care of but you spit in her face. So don't blame the barking in the apartment stuff.
I had a dog when I lived in an apt and I never paid the deposit or got busted so it is possible. You don'e have to be a dog whisperer to teach a dog very basic stuff.

mouse
02-12-2010, 01:42 PM
HOWEVER you were offered help from a poster here that was willing to give your dog room to run and be taken care of but you spit in her face. .

Show me the quote! I was telling her if i can find someone who will keep Sophie "inside" I will try them first. I had no idea I had to make a decision in the next hour, and I really had no idea by warning her about how spoiled Sophie is was "spitting" in her face.

I felt she needs to know about Sophie's habits and it's not easy to give up a pet when you "really" care about them. I never said "NO" I was just allowing others to chime in. Martini martini was the one to say never mind if she got offended then it would be nice if she would tell me.

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 01:46 PM
She did get offended. She was really hurt and upset over the fact that you didn't think she could care for the dog. She has dogs of her own that are well cared for. Yours could have easily been broken of those habits.
Shouldn't it be what is best for Sophie and not whether she is just inside or outside. You kept going on and on about her sleeping in the bed and watching Seinfeld and all that crap. Nobody is going to be willing to do that stuff. She needs to be broken and she needs to be broken NOW!

mouse
02-12-2010, 02:00 PM
She did get offended. She was really hurt and upset over the fact that you didn't think she could care for the dog. She has dogs of her own that are well cared for. Yours could have easily been broken of those habits.

Well this is news to me I will now PM her an official apology and I hope she can recover from this emotional torture I bestowed upon her,
That was not my intent.
In fact if she wanted Sophie today I may reconsider since she may end up outside when it's all said and done. Plus I wanted a place for Sophie until i got a place of my own I think she wanted Sophie "permanent" so we may have got our wires crossed it happens.

I am glad you have the Pulse of the Club, and I appreciate you bring this up. :tu

Shouldn't it be what is best for Sophie

She needs to be broken and she needs to be broken NOW!

That may be how you treat your pets I choose not to.

marini martini
02-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Boys, boys, boys boys boys! Stop this shit right now!!! Sophie is the main concern right now. Poor girl will probably freeze to death if she doesn't get a proper home in the next few days. Mouse, my offer's still good and I understand you worrying about her like one of your own children. The fact of the matter is, if she is used to being warm & cozy inside with someone all day, I do worry that she couldn't adjust to being an outside, country dog and would have to get used to spending long periods of time alone. I would make sure that she has a warm heated place to sleep. I do think dogs adapt better than we think, but if she becomes uber depressed and her behavior turns negative, I would have to give her back to you.

Mouse, I never felt you spit in my face. I commend you for putting your Sophie girl's needs before yours!:toast

mouse
02-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Boys, boys, boys boys boys! Stop this shit right now!!! Sophie is the main concern right now. Poor girl will probably freeze to death if she doesn't get a proper home in the next few days. Mouse, my offer's still good and I understand you worrying about her like one of your own children. The fact of the matter is, if she is used to being warm & cozy inside with someone all day, I do worry that she couldn't adjust to being an outside, country dog and would have to get used to spending long periods of time alone. I would make sure that she has a warm heated place to sleep. I do think dogs adapt better than we think, but if she becomes uber depressed and her behavior turns negative, I would have to give her back to you.

Mouse, I never felt you spit in my face. I commend you for putting your Sophie girl's needs before yours!:toast

Well if you promise to post pics of her happy and allow me to see her twice a year then come and get her tonight before I change my mind!

300-9553

:depressed

JoeChalupa
02-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Don't get off work until 5:30 and by the time I got down there the party would be over. Mouse, I've tried calling you several times but no answer.

mouse
02-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Don't get off work until 5:30 and by the time I got down there the party would be over. Mouse, I've tried calling you several times but no answer.

The party will be until 2AM or more. That is the radio promo, The real party freaks will be there until morning or until they get kicked off the river.

JoeChalupa
02-12-2010, 02:53 PM
The party will be until 2AM or more. That is the radio promo, The real party freaks will be there until morning or until they get kicked off the river.

Will Natalie Tejeda be there in her kilt?

marini martini
02-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Well if you promise to post pics of her happy and allow me to see her twice a year then come and get her tonight before I change my mind!

300-9553

:depressed

Sorry, no can do........gotta go to a soccer game, and the rodeo tomorrow!!! Put a sweater on her she'll be fine!:D

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 03:08 PM
:lol I was just messing with you mouse. I don't really care what you do with your dog as long as I don't have to take care of her. :toast

mouse
02-12-2010, 03:11 PM
:lol I was just messing with you mouse. I don't really care what you do with your dog as long as I don't have to take care of her. :toast

You really know how to look good in front of the ladies of the club.

mouse
02-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Sorry, no can do........gotta go to a soccer game, and the rodeo tomorrow!!! Put a sweater on her she'll be fine!:D

Pssssst! That's why I posted my phone number!
So your not serious? Is this where I post how you wasted my time and made a fool out of me? I just spent a tearful 30 minutes trying to explain to Sophie why i was abandoning her.
When do I get to get offended around this emotional forum?

have fun at your rodeo and soccer game I hope you can enjoy yourself knowing Sophie is now confused and heartbroken.

:bang

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 03:17 PM
You really know how to look good in front of the ladies of the club.

eh, they will continue to love me no matter what.

marini martini
02-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Pssssst! That's why I posted my phone number!
So your not serious? Is this where I post how you wasted my time and made a fool out of me? I just spent a tearful 30 minutes trying to explain to Sophie why i was abandoning her.
When do I get to get offended around this emotional forum?

have fun at your rodeo and soccer game I hope you can enjoy yourself knowing Sophie is now confused and heartbroken.

:bang

Hey, if you would have let me have her last 12 days ago, we wouldn't be having this convo.

...........and it only took me one day to figure out what day care I would trust for my baby grandson. :rolleyes

matt foley
02-12-2010, 05:13 PM

i've been here since christmas!

mouse
02-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Hey, if you would have let me have her last 12 days ago, we wouldn't be having this convo.

...........and it only took me one day to figure out what day care I would trust for my baby grandson. :rolleyes

Do you get your grandson back every night? you can't compare the two, this Sophie situation is like giving your grandson to a couple of rednecks that live in bandera Texas you meet in a spurs forum, you have to realize so far your just really a screen name you never call me ,and we have never met,as far as I know you could be my ex wife trying one last time to give me the ultimate mind fuck. Don't forget I was Hooters girl for many months I know what online dreams can be shattered.

What if you turn out to be Joe Chalupa? :lmao

Have fun at the rodeo take some pictures. :tu

mouse
02-12-2010, 05:18 PM

That part is true!

:toast

mouse
02-13-2010, 06:22 PM
. Mouse, my offer's still good and I understand you worrying about her like one of your own children.

Sophie is one of the smartest dogs you will ever meet.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE1/champ50.jpg

grindmouse
02-24-2010, 12:22 AM
3pm today Sophie gets sent to the pound. :depressed

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/1615266258.html

tlongII
02-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Looks like mouse kinda blew it on this one!

mouse
02-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Ratones can't be picky

Update: I was so desperate I stood on Blanco rd with a sign free dog. A lady come by said she does volunteer work for a dog shelter and she asked me a few questions I told her I want Sophie in a home not the shelter.

She said ok then the next day she says she has to take Sophie to the shelter. Now if i want Sophie back I have spend like 120.00 dollars and fill out paperwork.

Who knew trying to give a cool dog like Sophie away was going to be like trying to sell Enron stock.

If anyone wants Sophie for three months I will pay 50.00 dollars a month for dog food

300-9553

I. Hustle
02-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Hit me up 281-330-8004

mouse
02-24-2010, 11:16 AM
As much time you spend on ST Sophie may starve to death.

mouse
02-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Looks like mouse kinda blew it on this one!

Please explain.

I. Hustle
02-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Please explain.

He was talking about his penis.

mouse
02-24-2010, 11:22 AM

No wonder it was a short story.

SpursStalker
02-24-2010, 11:49 AM

No wonder it was a short story.

:lol

tlongII
02-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Please explain.

You had found a home for the dog and you procrastinated to the point that Sophie eventually ended up in a shelter. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

mouse
02-24-2010, 07:59 PM
You had found a home for the dog and you procrastinated to the point that Sophie eventually ended up in a shelter. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Don't confuse me asking questions and warning martini martini about how spoiled Sophie is and letting her know she may bark all night and not being used to the outside as procrastinating. You need to re-read the topic. also as it turns out she wasn't going to be able to take a dog anyway. her husband was never notified of the situation, she was going to act like Sophie just happened to wander on to their five acre ranch house.

That is the story if i remember correctly. Also giving away the only family member I ever had that gave a shit about me is not easy to do.

I miss Sophie and I wish I could rescue her from the pound. :depressed

tlongII
02-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Dr. Spin

mouse
02-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Dr. Spin

Nurse ratchet