PDA

View Full Version : Ian Mahinmi sweet 6 footer on Youtube?

Fabbs
02-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Anyone got vid of Ians sweet 6 ft running jump hook last night vs Denver?
espns video is all jacked up.

We haven't seen a Spur frontliner do that since, ever?

in2deep
02-12-2010, 03:42 PM
ever heard of Tim Duncan?

PDXSpursFan
02-12-2010, 03:42 PM
It would be a waste of disk space on the youtube server (just like this thread is a waste of space on the ST server).

Russ
02-12-2010, 03:49 PM
I get the impression that Mahinmi is some kind of political football within the Spurs. He had his fans (who recommended him) and his detractors (Pop, chief among them).

It's time to move on Pop. Ian may not have the heart of a warrior but he has comported himself pretty well given the circumstances.

Stop playing football and give this kid a chance.

Fabbs
02-12-2010, 04:31 PM
I get the impression that Mahinmi is some kind of political football within the Spurs. He had his fans (who recommended him) and his detractors (Pop, chief among them).

It's time to move on Pop. Ian may not have the heart of a warrior but he has comported himself pretty well given the circumstances.

Comparing the Mike Finleyovich, Bonner and Dickbreath Jefferson minutes vs the Ian minutes. :lmao
:depressed

Cane
02-12-2010, 04:35 PM

Doubt it, he's more of a political football in this forum.

If Duncan or anyone else of importance in the Spurs organization wanted him getting minutes over Blair, Bonner, McDyess, etc he would be. Right now he's just sharing garbage time with Theo.

objective
02-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Ian may not have the heart of a warrior but he has comported himself pretty well given the circumstances.

Probably the only good thing I got out of last night from Ian was his actions on the bench.

I don't care much for spot minutes at the end of a blowout where it's not even real basketball . . . a good move here, a turnover there, nothing special either way.

But I liked that he was into the game and getting off the bench to cheer guys (at least I think that was him, lol). Because after being junked and made clear to him that he won't be back next year and after knowing he'll never be a part of the team this year so that smallball can rule, he still was giving support to his teammates.

I soured on Malik and knew his time was over when he stopped cheerleading from the bench, even on great plays. It was before the jersey-over-the-head incident, but it was there that year.

Ian still getting into it from the sidelines for his teammates when there's a damn good chance that's the last time he's active this season for the Spurs is commendable.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
02-12-2010, 10:22 PM
does anyone know if Julius Nwosu's 1994 layup is on itunes?

Fabbs
02-12-2010, 11:16 PM
ever heard of Tim Duncan?
Yes. Run a video of Duncan doing a similar shot but speed it up 3Xs.