PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is wrong with some poeple on Craigslist?

mouse
02-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Here I am it's day three or day four I can't even think straight anymore, and I am still waiting on these so-called budget movers! They say they are coming by and then they don't, or they have an add saying 59.00 dollars an hour and when you call them and tell them where you live and how many boxes you have , and if there are stairs, and if you live on the second floor, and do you own a dog ...and what is your age, weight, zodiac sign...they finally say "oh by the way it's a "two" hour minimum" WTF? why can't they say that shit from the get go?

Then I had this one mover who is an Ex Army vet like me who said he will move my (one load) for 50 dollars. he even came by with his wife to see my stuff and brought me a beer. 6pm the next day, no Tony, no phone call, he won't answer his phone. I am think how the hell do you run a Moving business stiffing people?

The problem is if i knew Tony will not show up I could have called someone else. Then a man Today swore up and down on his mothers grave he will be here at Noon time and after 2:15 comes around i call him and he tells me his crew can't make it today. WTF?

I tell people when I call them why not just put on your add "two hour minimum" why not put on your add 30 dollar extra for gas fee?

These assholes are some slippery bastards and they deserve any karma coming to them.

I know I am not innocent and i don't claim to walk on water but i don't get on Craigslist and tell people I will fix there laptop or they can drop it off and then I avoid them or tell them I changed my mind at the last minute.

I guess there must be a lot more moving gigs in San Antonio than I expected why else would people keep doing this kind of shit if they need work?

There must be so much work in the moving business that they can afford to promise 5 different people they will be there at a certain time.

has anyone else notice some of the bullshit you run into on Craigslist?

Thank you for allowing me to have a mini rant but this moving shit is fucking up my Zone party plans.
:bang

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 03:58 PM
You think you are the first person to move? People move everyday and have to figure stuff out for themselves. Look, it sucks that you got kicked out of your place but as far as the moving goes you put yourself in that position.
Someone on here offered to move your stuff but you pretty much just spit in their face because they wouldn't wrap your shit up in bubble wrap!

mouse.
02-12-2010, 04:01 PM
It's like, if you tell someone something, you think you have a deal with them,
and then they don't come through! It just pisses me off to no end!

I would never do that to someone else! :bang

mouse
02-12-2010, 04:01 PM
You think you are the first person to move? People move everyday and have to figure stuff out for themselves. Look, it sucks that you got kicked out of your place but as far as the moving goes you put yourself in that position.
Someone on here offered to move your stuff but you pretty much just spit in their face because they wouldn't wrap your shit up in bubble wrap!

It must be nice to have experienced so much in life and to be so full of wisdom I envy you.

I. Hustle
02-12-2010, 04:06 PM
It must be nice to have experienced so much in life and to be so full of wisdom I envy you.

Hey thanks. I'm flattered.

Slydragon
02-12-2010, 04:18 PM

This........I hate that with deals or if someone sets up a time and date for anything and changes it last min. I'm with ya on this one

JoeChalupa
02-12-2010, 04:22 PM
That sucks.

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Wheres that thread about you painting Big Zak's fence? :lmao

02-12-2010, 04:26 PM

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i315/thxmg23/kelso-burn.jpg

Lt. Dan
02-12-2010, 04:29 PM
kyUHM5021Do

mouse
02-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Right next to the one where I showed and and stained it.

Bigzax
02-12-2010, 04:32 PM
mouse did a great job on my fence.

tlongII
02-12-2010, 04:33 PM

:lmao

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2010, 04:34 PM
mouse did a great job on my fence.

Then why were you in here bitching about him only putting one coat on it when he had a lot of stain left over?

Bigzax
02-12-2010, 04:36 PM
to get him to finish the job and he did.

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2010, 04:42 PM
I still think Mouse was right...One coat was enough...what do you think, Mouse?

austN Spur
02-12-2010, 04:43 PM
the weekend is a busy moving day. probably doing the big jobs first

mouse
02-12-2010, 04:51 PM
I still think Mouse was right...One coat was enough...what do you think, Mouse?

Wood can only absorb so much in so many hours. It doesn't matter if you stand in the shower for 30 minutes or 3 days when you come out you will only be so wet.

I wanted the fence to cure and to see how it looks after it dried, also Bigzax got a natural stain at first then he went and got a stain that had some tint in it like Mahogany. remember we cut it down with thinner.

Plus the more trips to BigZax's house meant More tacos, more weed,and more time away from Kim! :smokin

mouse
02-12-2010, 04:56 PM
the weekend is a busy moving day. probably doing the big jobs first

I have been calling and making arrangements since Tuesday. I have been standing by the phone and waiting outside for trucks that will never come.

We live in an age of cell phones there is no excuse to make someone think your going to come over if you know 4 hours earlier your not.

This topic is about human behavior and the new wave of assholes who now occupy this earth. This topic may be to deep for some and may not be that entertaining for others, for that I apologize.

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Wood can only absorb so much in so many hours. It doesn't matter if you stand in the shower for 30 minutes or 3 days when you come out you will only be so wet.

I wanted the fence to cure and to see how it looks after it dried, also Bigzax got a natural stain at first then he went and got a stain that had some tint in it like Mahogany. remember we cut it down with thinner.

Plus the more trips to BigZax's house meant More tacos, more weed,and more time away from Kim! :smokin

So Big Zak's fence was indirectly responsible for your breakup with Kim?

mouse
02-12-2010, 05:03 PM
So Big Zak's fence was indirectly responsible for your breakup with Kim?

Now that you mention it BigZax did play a huge roll in the unwanted drama we encountered on a daily basis. But the way Kim left is inexcusable, you just don't sit someone down 12 hours before the rent is due and tell them they have a small penis and your leaving, that shit ain't right.

She already had a place to live and boxes in her car, that means she has been planning this shit for awhile and that to me is no different then what these douche bags on Craigslist are doing.

Bigzax
02-12-2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.extremeskins.com/images/smilies/doh.gif

CosmicCowboy
02-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Now that you mention it BigZax did play a huge roll in the unwanted drama we encountered on a daily basis. But the way Kim left is inexcusable, you just don't sit someone down 12 hours before the rent is due and tell them they have a small penis and your leaving, that shit ain't right.

She already had a place to live and boxes in her car, that means she has been planning this shit for awhile and that to me is no different then what these douche bags on Craigslist are doing.

The guys on Craigslist told you you had a small penis? Was this in response to another ad?

Slydragon
02-12-2010, 05:53 PM

So the craigslist mover came on time for her?

marini martini
02-12-2010, 05:56 PM
The guys on Craigslist told you you had a small penis? Was this in response to another ad?

Damn, that's funny!!!:lmao

RandomGuy
02-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Finding a mover on craigslist is a bad idea it seems. Who could have foreseen that...?

Good luck with that man.

mouse
02-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Finding a mover on craigslist is a bad idea it seems. Who could have foreseen that...?

Good luck with that man.

It started with me going into the mail room and laundry room all these years. I would always see these fliers of people who move one bedroom of furniture for 50.00 dollars. Kim paid some guy 40 dollars and rented a U-haul for another 29.00 dollars and still had problems and didn't get everything.

So I figured why not bite the bullet and just pay 50.00 dollars and move my shit. I have no furniture the couch the tables,lamps,clothes,dishes,etc....are staying, all i have is 24 boxes of VHS tapes laptop parts and DVD Roms.

It's a 25 minute move! That's what is so frustrating I could have called someone with a pickup truck and made two trips, the storage is only 3 lights down fredericksburg rd. It's not that big of deal. But when you call someone you owe it to them to use them,or at least call them! this could be the other way around what if i decided at the last minute not to use the movers? How pissed would they be?

This is about people being rude and immature kinda like the people who flip you off on the road or HWY what are they accomplishing?

clambake
02-12-2010, 07:02 PM
wouldn't it be easier to rent a truck or van?

mouse
02-12-2010, 08:43 PM
wouldn't it be easier to rent a truck or van?

In order to do that you have to have a drivers license, in order to have a valid Texas drivers license you need to not be more than 60 days late with a $175.00 a week child support payment. in order to not be late with a $175.00 dollar a week child support payment you need a job. In order to have a Job your need to be able to have a car and a drivers license and it would help if you could walk more than 500 feet. I had a good Job at Ft.Samm when i met (the unemployed) Kim who was living with my mother! we've come full circle! :lmao

Sophie
02-12-2010, 08:50 PM
no, you'd need to get a good job at ft. sam and have some really desperate bitch staying at your mom's house to come full circle. :lol

JoeChalupa
02-12-2010, 08:56 PM
I'll be over in the morning to help out. When you deal with chalupa....the deal gets done. :wakeup

mouse
02-12-2010, 09:54 PM
no, you'd need to get a good job at ft. sam and have some really desperate bitch staying at your mom's house to come full circle. :lol

Kim was the one who talked me into leaving a 17.50 an hour job to work with my sister who got me to do work for a contractor who subbed out work for Montelongo House Buyers Inc who had some reality show called flip that house. After the scandal broke everyone ran to the bank I was left out in the cold.

I was told I would get 5,000.00 a month for exterior and interior painting and Kim gets another 500,00 after every hose closes. we could make 10,000.00 a month easy so I took the $bait$ it was the 90's

I was better off staying on the base. But I did what I thought was right at the time.

Sophie
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
it is what it is. at least we have a cool theme song. get a haircut and put on your reservoir dogs outfit. we need a meal ticket.

U5rLz5AZBIA

mouse
02-12-2010, 10:33 PM
I can get a Job it's the SSI people who tell me if I do get a job?
I don't get a check, it's a catch 22

mookie2001
02-12-2010, 10:34 PM
ill help you move for a dime dogg

longbed truck

tommorrow, 3 hour maximum

Lt. Dan
02-12-2010, 10:39 PM
i'll help too. what time should i roll by?

mookie2001
02-12-2010, 10:42 PM
for real

hit me on my wall or something if you need help

mouse
02-13-2010, 10:10 AM
I have a man who is on this add.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/lbs/1598036093.html

he was up front with me and said if he doesn't charge at least 90.00 dollars he doesn't make any money. he has a friend he has to pay also.

I told him I had 100 but when I talked to Tony he was going to do it for 50 so I thinking I had extra cash went to Bill Millers and got a 3 piece chicken some food for Sophie and a card and some Chocolate for Kim (I have to try)
and some beer.
now I am short on the cash, he said he will do it for 75 dollars and I will fix a few laptops for free. Plus i have three plastic containers of rookie cards and a shit load of printers. he laughed about Tony!

and get this when I was telling him my story about Tony?

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/lbs/1597535859.html

He said he used to work for Tony and that he stiffed him on paying him. :lmao

anyway they are supposed to be here any minute I just hope the apartment people don't come over to change the locks.

PM5K
02-13-2010, 10:23 AM
24 boxes of VHS? Throw that shit away.

gatoloco
02-13-2010, 10:26 AM
the mouse is a pack rat too?

Whisky Dog
02-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Lol, dude has people offering to help but gets all picky and choosy with them. Get a job and pay for your kid already. Bite the bullet.

PM5K
02-13-2010, 10:45 AM
I missed the thread where he was being picky, but if so oh well...

jman3000
02-13-2010, 11:02 AM
I had a pretty good experience on CL. Contacted the dude at noon to buy some stuff. Set up the meeting at 3. Met the guy, paid him cash, saved 200 bucks, and left.

mouse
02-13-2010, 12:03 PM
24 boxes of VHS? Throw that shit away.

It's kinda of hard they have sentimental value, some were given to me by my dad, others are hard to find like the Dead martin Matt Helm movies you can't even find them on the torrent sites,

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=dean+martin+matt+helm&tag=googhydr-20&index=dvd&hvadid=1098909581&ref=pd_sl_4az6rqyw8q_e

he was the original Austin powers.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YYRN45CXL._SS500_.jpg

not to mention Spurs games dating back to 1985.

mouse
02-13-2010, 12:06 PM
I had a pretty good experience on CL. Contacted the dude at noon to buy some stuff. Set up the meeting at 3. Met the guy, paid him cash, saved 200 bucks, and left.

I have had many also, it's only the movers who are very unpredictable. Hey Jman I got 50.00 dollars for your tower you left here a year ago you need any work done free or when I get a check you want cash?

Twisted_Dawg
02-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Mouse,
Ever heard the old saying, "you get what you pay for?". There is a reason some of these contractors, movers, etc in San Antonio work dirt cheap...because they do shitty work (if they even show up and finish the job), never even show up, break shit, steal shit, etc. Basically they do shitty work and charge a cheap rate.

So if you want to hire one of these maggots, you have to call about 6 of them and the first maggot that actually shows up gets the job. If you had wanted a reputable mover at exactly 1:00PM on a Wednesday, you would have had to pay the going rate for a good mover.

mouse
02-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Lol, dude has people offering to help but gets all picky and choosy with them. Get a job and pay for your kid already. Bite the bullet.

Show the link where this "picky" was being demonstrated.

Second I got 800 dollar refund after I "paid" my last child support payment in 2000, my ex wife decided in (2004) to send one of the girls to collage and have the welfare section 8 people pay for it so they (the government) said I need to start making more payments as long as my kids are in school. Not sure if it is legal but right now I rather just pay it and figure it out later.

Third: the people from the VA, SSI. and the law office told me if i find a job it will jeopardized my case and I will forfeit any medical benefits i may have coming so what would you do?

ididnotnothat
02-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Getting a job is the American thing to do. At least it used to be.

mouse
02-13-2010, 12:19 PM
Mouse,
Ever heard the old saying, "you get what you pay for?". There is a reason some of these contractors, movers, etc in San Antonio work dirt cheap...because they do shitty work (if they even show up and finish the job), never even show up, break shit, steal shit, etc. Basically they do shitty work and charge a cheap rate.

So if you want to hire one of these maggots, you have to call about 6 of them and the first maggot that actually shows up gets the job. If you had wanted a reputable mover at exactly 1:00PM on a Wednesday, you would have had to pay the going rate for a good mover.

This post is dead on! The only reason i used Criag'slist after I got a pocket cell phone for 42.00 dollars and a storage 9X5 for 58.00 dollars I only had 100 dollars left all the good movers want 59.00 dollars an hour (two hour) minimum.

If Tpark,Jim50c,CosmicCowboy,Kori,LJ or any other well off aka (Richer) was reading my post Iam sure 20 dollars from each of them I could have done it but no one really chipped in and i don't blame them I step on a lot of toes and I am vicious when it comes to online smack talking so I will accept this cold shoulder from the ST posters maybe Karma has caught up to me and I am man enough to welcome Mr. Karma with open arms. But when I came back the karma God's will be on my side once again.

man on wire
02-13-2010, 12:22 PM
You have to learn to balance your budget.

mouse
02-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Getting a job is the American thing to do. At least it used to be.

Finding a good Job used to be in America also.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/Mexican_Day_Laborers.gif

I spent six years in the ARMY and was a painter for 10 years started at 8 dollars an hour in 1986 and finished at 9 dollars an hour in 1996 there is no painters union thanks to the Mexicans who came over and took over all the construction here in south Texas.

I finally got a Job at Ft.Samm thanks to NISH national Institute for the severely handicap and was making 450.00 a week that is why i was paying 175.00 a week in child support. It wasn't until I met Kim and she talked me into flipping house with my sister that all the shit came crashing down and then my back finally gave out in 2002 and I started to fix laptops from home I tried to do lawn mowing for people like Kori and Bigzax and even helped with MowTown lawn service so don't tell me about working I love to work.

I used to get teased and made fun of in this forum for mowing lawns now I get teased for not mowing lawns?

It wasn't until the VA hospital looked at my MRI and found nerve damge in my lower spine from a tree landing back at bragg and they suggested I try to qualify for SSI since the VA is not giving out disability for (Non war) related injuries right now. I am only doing as I am told.

Whisky Dog
02-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Show the link where this "picky" was being demonstrated.

Second I got 800 dollar refund after I "paid" my last child support payment in 2000, my ex wife decided in (2004) to send one of the girls to collage and have the welfare section 8 people pay for it so they (the government) said I need to start making more payments as long as my kids are in school. Not sure if it is legal but right now I rather just pay it and figure it out later.

Third: the people from the VA, SSI. and the law office told me if i find a job it will jeopardized my case and I will forfeit any medical benefits i may have coming so what would you do?

Benefits you may have coming? That means you have exactly Jack and shit right now. Obviously those aren't helping you, probably a good time to help yourself. You claim to know a lot about computers, how about putting that to work other than the occassional odd job. Write a series of manuals on how to fix common simple problems that people always have and sell those. For fucks sake man, do something!

mookie2001
02-13-2010, 12:49 PM
i dont get why yall give a shit about mouse being broke

are yall paying his bills or what?

Joe the plumber
02-13-2010, 12:55 PM

Yeah, why should I care where my tax dollars go...

http://fedgrants.info/fedgrants_files/happy%2520check.jpg

mouse
02-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Benefits you may have coming? That means you have exactly Jack and shit right now. Obviously those aren't helping you, probably a good time to help yourself. You claim to know a lot about computers, how about putting that to work other than the occassional odd job. Write a series of manuals on how to fix common simple problems that people always have and sell those. For fucks sake man, do something!

I can see your young,naive, and tad bit anal by your self help lecture you try to push on me and I do appreciate the effort.

But you don't know what I have been through and how I really got here so until you do your research i suggest you take my word for it and let me do as (The attorneys) and the SSI people suggest I do. they want to help me get on my feet I can always work for Toyota once I am a legit citizen again.

Second: who reads books on fixing PC's when you have youtube? are you like 70 years old no one buys books anymore. If i could write a book it would be about my dad and his heroin addiction from Vietnam or a children s book.

PM5K
02-13-2010, 01:09 PM
I want to see a youtube video of mouse fixing computers.

mrsmaalox
02-13-2010, 01:17 PM
show the link where this "picky" was being demonstrated.

First example starts here at post #44

PM5K
02-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Maybe Mouse was trying to use Sophie as an "in" for himself, and since that didn't work he decided to ask for some crazy shit he knew you'd say no to.

mouse
02-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Yeah, why should I care where my tax dollars go...

I hear ya!

http://informedvoters.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/iraq-war.jpg

http://media.mcclatchydc.com/smedia/2008/03/14/12/150-20080314-USIRAQ-toll.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

It's not like you can do anything about it anyway. my tax dollars from 1979-2002 went to shit I didn't like either.

http://www.sodahead.com/living/350-pound-welfare-mom-put-her-8-month-old-triplets-on-a-mcdonalds-diet-is-leanne-salt-worse-than-oc/question-347355/?page=24

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/28/article-1174210-04B0E631000005DC-0_468x448.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/28/article-1174210-04B0E57C000005DC-833_468x731.jpg

mouse
02-13-2010, 01:33 PM
First example starts here at post #44

Sorry didn't really see it. can you post the exact quote?

BTW go to post 78 to check out this picky person who wants a red leather couch.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146321&page=3

mrsmaalox
02-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Maybe Mouse was trying to use Sophie as an "in" for himself, and since that didn't work he decided to ask for some crazy shit he knew you'd say no to.

I wasn't the one making that offer. I offered some painting work, but I didn't realize Mouse's physical condition at the time. But I totally understand the sciatica thing, as I have it myself :)

mrsmaalox
02-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Sorry didn't really see it. can you post the exact quote?

BTW go to post 78 to check out this picky person who wants a red leather couch.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146321&page=3

Pretty nice couch, huh? :lol

CuckingFunt
02-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Section 8 pays for college?

Whisky Dog
02-13-2010, 03:15 PM
I can see your young,naive, and tad bit anal by your self help lecture you try to push on me and I do appreciate the effort.

But you don't know what I have been through and how I really got here so until you do your research i suggest you take my word for it and let me do as (The attorneys) and the SSI people suggest I do. they want to help me get on my feet I can always work for Toyota once I am a legit citizen again.

Second: who reads books on fixing PC's when you have youtube? are you like 70 years old no one buys books anymore. If i could write a book it would be about my dad and his heroin addiction from Vietnam or a children s book.

Ok victim. BTW, I wasn't saying write a book. I was saying a PDF manual. I've looked on YouTube for stuff like that and it's not the best info, could always be better. Since you want to be a dick and feel sorry for yourself, go ahead and rot, slacker.

Whisky Dog
02-13-2010, 03:18 PM

I don't think anyone gives a shit. If you post your personal lazy problems here to bitch you're gonna get responses.

PM5K
02-13-2010, 04:16 PM
I meant to say she not you.

PM5K
02-13-2010, 04:20 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/28/article-1174210-04B0E57C000005DC-833_468x731.jpg

Why did you post a pic of my ex, is it because of my Valentines period post?

I was just kidding man..

jman3000
02-13-2010, 04:30 PM
I have had many also, it's only the movers who are very unpredictable. Hey Jman I got 50.00 dollars for your tower you left here a year ago you need any work done free or when I get a check you want cash?

nah it's ok. thanks though.

mouse
02-13-2010, 05:58 PM
nah it's ok. thanks though.

Hey Jman I will have a place by the end of the month and I am single, do I have to spell it out for you? :toast

mouse
02-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Pretty nice couch, huh? :lol

It would be nice if you could find some High heels to match! :toast

mouse
02-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Since you want to be a dick

Go back and read your postings before you pull out the dick card which by the way is 1992 at best.

and feel sorry for yourself,

The topic had to do with Craigslist you started asking questions so i tried to paint you a picture so maybe you can see where I am coming from. If it looked like I felt sorry for myself so be it, it's my topic what do you care?

go ahead and rot, slacker.

Go serve 6 years in the 82nd airborne before you go around calling anyone a slacker.

mouse
02-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Section 8 pays for college?

I am not sure how it all works, I was told as long as my two kids are still in school the payments need to be made. My Ex wife is very sneaky she was getting food stamps and 475.00 a month in cash and I was living with her I had a good job. When i went to court the judge thought i was two years without seeing my kids and wife so they wanted back pay!

I got fucked, but i wanted out of the courthouse so bad that i didn't care i had a good job and I had a bag of weed in my underwear I just wanted to get out and start my new fucked up life. It was 1989 i had a club to go to DOA and Pet shop boys were waiting for me on the dance floor.

Don't forget i was young, good looking, and drove a 1969 SS Camaro.

for me getting pussy was like renting a VHS movie, I just picked what i thought i might like that night. :toast

'Then again that's what got me in the child support situation in the first place! :depressed

Dam lady's nite and those 25 cent bourbon and cokes! :toast

Whisky Dog
02-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Go back and read your postings before you pull out the dick card which by the way is 1992 at best.

The topic had to do with Craigslist you started asking questions so i tried to paint you a picture so maybe you can see where I am coming from. If it looked like I felt sorry for myself so be it, it's my topic what do you care?

Go serve 6 years in the 82nd airborne before you go around calling anyone a slacker.

82nd Airborne? That's cute. I was 2 yrs in the 1st Division 3rd battalion out of Pendleton before having to undergo knee surgery and lengthy recovery with discharge. I turned that into a bachelor degree where I supported myself by taking down and fighting retail shoplifters 40 hrs a week while averaging 18 semester hours. Now I have a career and my own successful employment consulting business.

You're not the only one who was injured and has endured hardships. A lot of us went through the shit and adapted, worked, and aren't broke, begging for help on a message board, and welching on child support payments. You're just lazy and annoying.

BlackSwordsMan
02-14-2010, 04:59 PM
sell me video games~

mouse
02-14-2010, 06:06 PM
sell me video games~

Evey thing is by the dumpster now. I finally got someone from Criagslist who moved everything with a professional movers truck and told me he is tired of Movers on Craigslist who give the honest people a bad name.

he said he charges 90.00 dollars and he will move two bedroom apartment sine all I had was 65.00 dollars he did me a favor all I have to do is a few notebook jobs.

So Monday I will be back at my mothers until Joe Lopez the man who did contract work for flip that house puts in a water meter I will stay there rent free all I have to do is answer the phone during the day and maybe some data entry. at night I will fix laptops and recover data.

Hopefully Martini martini will come and get Sophie so I can have my three days of mourning and I can start a new life.

I want to thank everyone from ST who helped out and PM'd me with all your well wishes the list is in alphabetical order......

..... ....

........ ...

......... ......

... ......

sorry I forgot no one actually came by my place or Pm'd me...oh well at least it made for some good drama ,
peace out everyone!

:toast

mouse
02-14-2010, 06:15 PM
82nd Airborne? That's cute. I was 2 yrs in the 1st Division 3rd battalion out of Pendleton before having to undergo knee surgery and lengthy recovery with discharge. I turned that into a bachelor degree where I supported myself by taking down and fighting retail shoplifters 40 hrs a week while averaging 18 semester hours. Now I have a career and my own successful employment consulting business.

You're not the only one who was injured and has endured hardships. A lot of us went through the shit and adapted, worked, and aren't broke, begging for help on a message board, and welching on child support payments. You're just lazy and annoying.

I call Bullshit!

no real military man acts like a immature bored teen and calls people dicks on a Spurs message board, second what kind of solider was you to not support another military solider? Third, if I am so worthless and annoying to you, why do you feel compelled to harass me 24/7 you don't have a woman or a life?

and last, any idiot that calls the 82nd airborne cute is either a fraud or a worthless Un-American piece of shit.

a young smart mouth punk ass loser like you wouldn't last 2 hours in my platoon, and I dare you to show up at the next ST gtg talking your shit.

mookie2001
02-14-2010, 06:21 PM
i'd like to take your side whisky dog but dont see where youre going with all that. calling mouse broke? unoriginal, and its the subject, saying youve supported yourself since 18?, awesome. whens the book coming out?

BlackSwordsMan
02-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Evey thing is by the dumpster now.

did you even have video games?

Whisky Dog
02-14-2010, 07:02 PM
I call Bullshit!

no real military man acts like a immature bored teen and calls people dicks on a Spurs message board, second what kind of solider was you to not support another military solider? Third, if I am so worthless and annoying to you, why do you feel compelled to harass me 24/7 you don't have a woman or a life?

and last, any idiot that calls the 82nd airborne cute is either a fraud or a worthless Un-American piece of shit.

a young smart mouth punk ass loser like you wouldn't last 2 hours in my platoon, and I dare you to show up at the next ST gtg talking your shit.

If you consider yourself a "real" military man then I'm sure as hell glad to not be one in your myopic eyes.

Harass you 24/7? This is the only thread I've addressed you in, ever. Obviously, you're full of shit.

I guess a "real" military man gives up, has zero respect for himself, and begs help off of an Internet message board. Doesn't say much for us, does it?

Bigzax
02-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Every thing is by the dumpster now.

I want to thank everyone from ST who helped out and PM'd me with all your well wishes the list is in alphabetical order...

sorry I forgot no one actually came by my place or Pm'd me...oh well at least it made for some good drama, peace out everyone! :toast

are those big speakers by the dumpster? :wakeup

mouse
02-14-2010, 08:29 PM
If you consider yourself a "real" military man then I'm sure as hell glad to not be one in your myopic eyes.

Harass you 24/7? This is the only thread I've addressed you in, ever. Obviously, you're full of shit.

I guess a "real" military man gives up, has zero respect for himself, and begs help off of an Internet message board. Doesn't say much for us, does it?

http://www.onlinedrummajor.com/Images/salute1.jpg

mouse
02-14-2010, 08:32 PM
are those big speakers by the dumpster? :wakeup

You need to find a job and stop using this message board for your online begging you lazy piece of shit!

Bigzax
02-14-2010, 08:35 PM
so...no?

mouse
02-15-2010, 01:57 AM
did you even have video games?

PC or X box?