PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Bros. for Wii

InRareForm
02-12-2010, 04:18 PM
highly addicting. great game. :toast

z0sa
02-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I was watching a guy play at gamestop. It looked real badass and brought on some great memories.

Dr. Gonzo
02-12-2010, 04:33 PM
I've been looking for a bootleg of it but apparently they put some kind of copyright protection on it to prevent ripping and burning.

robino2001
02-12-2010, 05:04 PM
That's the current game I've been progressing through... halfway through world 7 so I assume I'm almost done. The "new" level designs are pretty fun though I understand it's a ripoff of the DS version but it's new to me!

SAtown
02-12-2010, 05:18 PM
That's the current game I've been progressing through... halfway through world 7 so I assume I'm almost done. The "new" level designs are pretty fun though I understand it's a ripoff of the DS version but it's new to me!

Unless you've been collecting the big coins throughout each level, you're no where near done

robino2001
02-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Unless you've been collecting the big coins throughout each level, you're no where near done

Eh, I'm not going to play it through to 100% completion, just get through the game. I assumed there were 8 worlds like the old games but I'd never looked it up. Just did to see and apparently there are only 9, so that'll be as done as I get.

SAtown
02-12-2010, 06:28 PM
I hear ya, but to get through the 9th, you need to either all the coins from each stage or a certain amount from each world (i forget). I just completed the normal game and it was fun as hell. Definitely brought back a lot of memories and probably the coolest wii game out

DannyT
02-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeah you have to get all the big coins in order to do each level in world 9. My son beat it last week. Funny thing is he prolly beat each of the first 7 worlds three times cause his younger sister keep erasing his saved game. I felt bad for him. So now we are just going back and getting all three of the big coins in each level to see what happens in world 9. I agree and Im sure my son would agree. that it is a very good game and addicting. The four player thing and be frustrating at times but its fun to play as a group so long as you all can keep up and you dont kill your partner. He was given the game for x mas but I installed in with usb loader so I could put the game away before he or his siter scratched the disc. So I didnt have any issues ripping it and putting it on a hard drive.

The Reckoning
02-12-2010, 11:20 PM
its fun when you have three buddies over and drink some 40s, but thats about it

Cant_Be_Faded
02-13-2010, 12:47 PM
it looked like a modern day super mario bros. 3 when i played it

like they almost ripped every map off just awesome graphics

DannyT
02-13-2010, 04:40 PM
new graphics and another generation of SMB gamers...

PM5K
02-13-2010, 05:16 PM
I've been looking for a bootleg of it but apparently they put some kind of copyright protection on it to prevent ripping and burning.

Really?

Sonia_TX
02-14-2010, 12:20 AM
I finally beat it today. It was fun but now I want to do the 9th World but have to go back and collect those Star Coins. :/

MLewis
02-15-2010, 09:23 AM
I've beaten it 100%. Most of the star coins are fairly easy to get even if not easy to find. I did have to use a tutorial to help me find quite a few. Quite fun.