PDA

View Full Version : Move Manu or TP

ginobili fan
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM
I don't care I'm a fan but right now it's time to wake up!!!!
Just shut up you Ginobili and Parker suckers.
Manu is finished and he will leave us anyway.
I'm tired with TP injury shit fuck NT.
Move their asses or one of them.
They're nothing compared to Tim.

NO WAY WE WIN WITH THIS TEAM.
If you are still a believer quit dreaming.

And I know it is a trade thread again but I don't care because we're in urgncy.
Mavs getting any players they want and we are stuck with this BS team just WOW either we are some crazy bitches or just suckers I don't know but WOWOWOWOWWOw :ihit

sa_kid20
02-12-2010, 07:53 PM
I think the only thing thats gonna get moved is this thread.

SpursRulez4eVeR
02-12-2010, 07:54 PM
stfu

DesignatedT
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DPG21920
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Ginobilifan wants Ginobili gone? What kind of world is this?

ElNono
02-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Ginobilifan wants Ginobili gone? What kind of world is this?

I was just thinking that.. if that's not the epitome of bandwagon, I don't know what it is...

ginobili fan
02-12-2010, 08:02 PM
So are you spurs fan first or just suckers ?
Don't you realize Manu is gone anyway this summer ?
Don't you realize Tony is loosing his game because of injuries ? the guys had 8 ankle spin already

ginobili fan
02-12-2010, 08:02 PM
I think the only thing thats gonna get moved is this thread.

stfu manu fan

anakha
02-12-2010, 08:06 PM
The bar has been raised.

http://www.helpingudders.com/agilityequip/hurdle_low.jpg

DPG21920
02-12-2010, 08:06 PM
stfu manu fan

You. You are good.

The_Worlds_finest
02-12-2010, 08:19 PM
NO WAY WE WIN WITH THIS TEAM.
If you are still a believer quit dreaming.

Your damn straight. The PG dictates the entire offensive scheme, when parker is playing everybody stands around and watches parker either drive in and dish it out to a guy on the edge, jump shoot, or finish(or not) at the rim.

Parker fit in well with the spurs when he wasnt needed to defend, now though without bowen he is a liability.

but I disagree with u on Manu. simply because MANU IS A MUCH BETTER PASSER AND (WAIT FOR IT) DEFENDER!!!!

Spurs get some one like Al Jefferson for Tony and they will win this year. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Infact if Spurs do happen to win it this year with this current line up IM GONE. ILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

ezau
02-12-2010, 08:43 PM
I think if there's anybody who has to be moved between the two, logically speaking, it has to be TP. Right now, Hill is blossoming as the team's PG. Sure, he's still not playing at TP's level but there's no question that he'll get there. Unlike TP, Hill has a lot of upside. He's a big PG who can defend other team's PGs and in some occasions, SGs.

From the FO's standpoint, Hill is only going to get better and he can only remain as a backup PG for so long.

Bukefal
02-12-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow, this thread sucks

peskypesky
02-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I don't care I'm a fan but right now it's time to wake up!!!!
Just shut up you Ginobili and Parker suckers.
Manu is finished and he will leave us anyway.
I'm tired with TP injury shit fuck NT.
Move their asses or one of them.
They're nothing compared to Tim.

i agree wholeheartedly. :flag:

shingo_318
02-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Your damn straight. The PG dictates the entire offensive scheme, when parker is playing everybody stands around and watches parker either drive in and dish it out to a guy on the edge, jump shoot, or finish(or not) at the rim.

Parker fit in well with the spurs when he wasnt needed to defend, now though without bowen he is a liability.

but I disagree with u on Manu. simply because MANU IS A MUCH BETTER PASSER AND (WAIT FOR IT) DEFENDER!!!!

Spurs get some one like Al Jefferson for Tony and they will win this year. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Infact if Spurs do happen to win it this year with this current line up IM GONE. ILL NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.
:toast

smeagol
02-12-2010, 09:34 PM
This thread sucks more than the one rascal started about banning the rodeo trip because it favored the Spurs . . .

FeZZy
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
you my friend are a bandwagon hypocrite..enjoy

NostalgicSpursFan
02-12-2010, 10:13 PM
you suck ginobili fan.

ShoogarBear
02-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Trade Duncan for LeBron!!!!!!!!!!!

Allan Rowe vs Wade
02-12-2010, 10:20 PM
This thread sucks more than the one rascal started about banning the rodeo trip because it favored the Spurs . . .sorrrry senor

lo siento por la esmegma

The Truth #6
02-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Let's move out our trash to the curb first and see what happens. Manu feels personally hurt but if we offer him a contract then he'll come back. (Whether the FO wants to is the key, but of course it's all about the price, and I expec the FO to really lowball him and he'll probably take it.) He doesn't want to have to deal with the FA market. He didn't want to last time and that's when he was in his absolute prime.

If the season really finishes poorly, then you move Parker and try to get a good young player that could start and as many draft picks as possible. I don't think Hill is the answer at the point but Parker is our one trade chip that could actually get us some options.

ulosturedge
02-13-2010, 06:13 AM
You don't trade either unless you know you're getting your moneys worth. You are trading away corporate knowledge, championship experience, and chemistry. You could make this team even more broken then it already is. If you are certain Manu is not coming back this year then yeah I can see trading him(nothing that i've seen so far has me sold that he is leaving after the year is up). He has also shown more leadership then ever trying to get this team back on the right track. I would almost be more enticed to sell off TP. Because for one you would probably get more for him, two, his lack of defensive prowess makes the team even more vulnerable on the defensive end, and three we have someone waiting in the wings who can somewhat fill in for his absence. Either way like I said the deal would have to be sweet or it's not worth pulling the trigger.

Chillen
02-13-2010, 08:01 AM

Totally agree with this. Tony Parker is obviously due to injurys not the same caliber of player he was when the Spurs won the NBA title in 2007. Manu is still an amazing NBA player, if one of them had to be moved and the Spurs got the better end of the deal, it would have to be Tony Parker over Manu Ginobili.

DirkISaCocLuvinPuSSy
02-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Its to late to move Manu or TP getting anybody new in the rotation now would just make thing worse. We got to stick to our guns and ride with what we got, long term tho no doubt Tony has to be moved for a Josh Smith or Tyrus type. I love TP but its business and i'm a Spurs fan, theres only a few untouchables in Spurs history Tim, Dave, and Gervin (well, they did move him) that can stay even if they are burnt out corpses. but TP and Manu fall in the Avery, Sean and Malik area, beloved but movable. I think the FO should resign Manu only if he can be got at a lesser price. This team has some hope left but the real problem to me is this year's pop scheme. I've never been coach or the year but Hill,Gino, and Blair and or Dyss need to be in the starting five (prefer Dyss) Tony,Tim and Jefferson all demand tons of lane space thats why we're being killed by turnovers,we got guys playing in uncomfortable roles taking shots they don't like. Pop needs a revitalized game plan that would make the biggest difference.