PDA

View Full Version : #1: Braylon Edwards

j-6
02-13-2010, 09:15 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/20050101_Braylon_Edwards.jpg

I was at the Anatole Hilton in Dallas recovering after my wife's work New Years party, and when I was showering before the Texas / Michigan Rose Bowl, my wife wheeled in a cooler and told me she was going to the mall with her boss. Some of the folks from the night before were nice enough to drop by and help me empty it and one of the drunkest afternoons of my life birthed "Braylon Fucking Edwards". I may never have another two day hangover again that bad.

Ten catches, three TD's against Texas in the Rose Bowl - a game a lot of us didn't think we deserved to be in anyway. UT may have won but I cussed enough to make an impression.

Flash forward to the Jets/ Colts game from a couple of weeks ago. Same wife walks in the living room when Edwards caught that long TD in the second quarter, saw the name on the back of the jersey, and asked, "Is that Braylon FUCKING Edwards?" Another friend that was there in 05 - an Ohio State alum wearing a vintage Chris Spielman jersey that day - texted me "BFE BFE BFE", and I knew he wasn't in a remote part of Egypt.

The legend continues.

Career stats: 252 catches, 3541 yards, 39 TDs.

======================================

Also considered: Anthony Carter, Michigan; Charles Rogers, Michigan State.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-13-2010, 10:37 AM
It's AC. He was, is and forever will be the #1 at Michigan.

mookie2001
02-13-2010, 11:08 AM
cant argue with that

he toyed with texas in the rose bowl like we were well, childs play things

Blake
02-14-2010, 02:26 PM
+1 Anthony carter

scottspurs
03-02-2010, 07:03 PM
yeah Anthony Carter is #1