PDA

View Full Version : A request from a long time lurker

Alex
02-13-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi all,

i'm reading this board almost everyday since maybe 6 or 7 years but i never post ..because well..that's not my thing. but for once i make an exception.

First, i'd like to thanks u all for this great place that is SpursTalk and for entertaining me with ure posts (and ure pics and sig :-)

Despite the fact that i agree that the average level of posts isnt really as good as before i'm still having a great time here and i would specially thanks KORI and TIMVP for the way they handle this BOARD, being humble, nice and fun people. for the freedom of speech they admit here. (and to not have sold the board for lot of money) i wish you two the best for the futur !

The reason i registered and post today is that i really would like THE KORI ELLIS SHOW BACK!!!

I love it! it's not perfect, but i love the little "amateur" touch about it, it makes it more human, and, for me, more enjoyable. it's a great chat about SPURS, intelligent and fun....And it's not like i got a lot of radio shows about SPURS here in France :-)
So, please i want to hear the cute voice of KORI saying "Hello your on the line go ahead!" a lot more ^^ It's kind of exotic for me as i'm french and it makes me smile everytime.

I still think there is a small hope for the SPURS this season, for one reason : TIM DUNCAN.

well, that's it, cya all, thanks for ure time, i'm going back to lurking, and i hope to do it again for a longgggg time ^^

ManuTP9
02-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Welcome dude!

thispego
02-13-2010, 06:05 PM
If they bring the show back I PROMISE to call in AT LEAST every other game.

Brazil
02-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Welcome !

ffadicted
02-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Welcome man, and I totally agree

Baseline
02-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Welcome, Tony Parker.

We like you, dude - you don't have to use an alias here.

FeZZy
02-14-2010, 01:01 AM
What's up