PDA

View Full Version : Was He Wired? (Again)

Nbadan
04-30-2005, 02:02 AM
Right after the woman from CNN asks her question, Bush says
about 10 words, stops, looks down like he's listening to something, mumbles
something like "hold on" or "OK", and continues talking. This lasted about
2-3, maybe 4 seconds.

Watch the video and judge for youself:

Quicktime (http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Is_Bush_Wired.mov) and Windows Media player (http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Is_Bush_Wired.wmv)

GoldToe
04-30-2005, 10:29 AM
:lol He used to be wired but he gave up cocaine quite a while ago.

mookie2001
04-30-2005, 10:36 AM
i can believe it, although it would be kind of dumb to have a feed or whatever when you just have to remember 4 key-words
"freedom" "liberty" "strength" and "conviction"

The Ressurrected One
04-30-2005, 10:37 AM
i can believe it, although it would be kind of dumb to have a feed or whatever when you just have to remember 4 key-words
"freedom" "liberty" "strength" and "conviction"
I watched...he actually says, "...wait a minute..." while collecting his thoughts to answer the question.

GoldToe
04-30-2005, 02:17 PM
I watched...he actually says, "...wait a minute..." while collecting his thoughts to answer the question.

I find it hard to believe that Bush can gather his thoughts in less than a minute.

The Ressurrected One
04-30-2005, 02:50 PM
I find it hard to believe that Bush can gather his thoughts in less than a minute.
He's often been misunderestimated...I'm not surprised you find it hard to believe.

jalbre6
04-30-2005, 03:26 PM
He's often been misunderestimated...I'm not surprised you find it hard to believe.

C'mon guys, he pulls stuff like that to bolster his "everyman" image. If GWB sounded polished and poised it would go against every part of his political persona.

The Ressurrected One
04-30-2005, 03:27 PM
C'mon guys, he pulls stuff like that to bolster his "everyman" image. If GWB sounded polished and poised it would go against every part of his political persona.
Then again, maybe he is an "everyman," as you put it.

jalbre6
04-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Then again, maybe he is an "everyman," as you put it.

Yoni,

You're much more of an expert on all things Bush than I. But I was under the impression that he learned to be percieved as an everyman after losing his '78 House run. The guy he ran against went to public high school in Midland, Tech for undergrad, and UT for law school. The biggest point of the opponent's (Hance? Nance? Can't remember.) campaign was that Bush was a blue blood that went to exclusive Lanover, Harvard, and Yale.

The opponent's big line was that Tech and UT were better preparation for representing that House district than the Ivy League. Then Bush made some comment during an interview about that he visited a farm for the first time recently and how impressed he was and that just sunk him.

Mr Dio
04-30-2005, 06:03 PM
He used to be wired but he gave up cocaine quite a while ago

Yeah, the ice he smokes works better.

Clandestino
04-30-2005, 06:25 PM
bush is always seen as stupid, uneducated, etc...but then everyone blames the entire worlds problems on him. and claims all sorts of outrageous shit that he supposedly does... i don't get it...is he a genius or a retard...

Gatita
05-01-2005, 02:47 PM
just an idiot savant

ididnotnothat
05-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Yoni,

You're much more of an expert on all things Bush than I. But I was under the impression that he learned to be percieved as an everyman after losing his '78 House run. The guy he ran against went to public high school in Midland, Tech for undergrad, and UT for law school. The biggest point of the opponent's (Hance? Nance? Can't remember.) campaign was that Bush was a blue blood that went to exclusive Lanover, Harvard, and Yale.

The opponent's big line was that Tech and UT were better preparation for representing that House district than the Ivy League. Then Bush made some comment during an interview about that he visited a farm for the first time recently and how impressed he was and that just sunk him.

:lol :lol Yeah, like nobody knows Yoni.