PDA

View Full Version : TNT commentary > Dunk Contest

Sigz
02-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Seriously, I think I was more entertained from the commentary from chuck, kenny, and even reggie during the dunk contest.

They knew the entire contest was gay from the first round of dunks...

"We do dunks like this everyday at the Calabasas Rec Center. Me, Snookie and Pookie." -Reggie Miller

"Maybe nobody will win." -Chuck Barkley

Seriously, I've seen better dunks at the local YMCA.

IronMexican
02-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Chuck was great all night.

mavsfan1000
02-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Barkley in a really good mood these days. lol

lurker
02-14-2010, 12:24 AM
I think my favorite of the night was when they pulled the kid in the Mavs jersey out of the crowd to put his hands up in front of the players during the HORSE competition, and Chuck said he had a problem with it because the Mavericks don't put their hands up on D.

D2Procon
02-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Reggie Miller(on the dunk contest): Ok thats it Im going in the back to put on my sneakers to show these young fellas I can do the same dunk.

Charles Barkley: Be careful now Reggie we don't want Prince coming from behind and swatting the ball away

Jacob1983
02-14-2010, 03:11 AM
Didn't someone say John Paul when they meant to say John Boy? And Charles Barkley was saying how that black people weren't watching The Waltons? Charles Barkley was hilarious. He was talking shit all night and wasn't giving a fuck. Classic Chuck.

HarlemHeat37
02-14-2010, 03:35 AM
Barkley at the All-Star game is always great, even when he loses his voice and you can barely hear anything..

RedsLakers24
02-14-2010, 03:38 AM
Shannon Brown was Caca, shit

pauls931
02-14-2010, 08:13 AM
Barkley in a really good mood these days. lol

taco bell money

ffadicted
02-14-2010, 10:43 AM
I lol'ed when barkley called Caspi "Omar" :lol

GuerillaBlack
02-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Chuck was the only entertaining thing in the dunk contest. The only entertaining dunk was DeMar's second one. If Brown had connected on his first, that would have been nice, too. Dallas failed hard so far this weekend. I bet the superstars will all join in on the dunk contest next year, because it's in....glorious LA!

taco bell money

It rocks, it rocks.

djohn2oo8
02-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Chuck was the only entertaining thing in the dunk contest. The only entertaining dunk was DeMar's second one. If Brown had connected on his first, that would have been nice, too. Dallas failed hard so far this weekend. I bet the superstars will all join in on the dunk contest next year, because it's in....glorious LA!

It rocks, it rocks.

Like a cheesy gordita

Rogue
02-14-2010, 11:32 AM

It rocks, it rocks.
the only entertaining moment is when you get Nate's meat stick impaled into your dumb pussy, other than which all their tricks are just pale as semen to you no matter how hard they try.

ploto
02-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Dallas failed hard so far this weekend.

I keep reading this here, but Dallas had nothing to do with who was in the dunk contest or what dunks they did. It looks petty for people to act as if somehow this is Dallas's fault.

mavsfan1000
02-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Dunk Contest is boring as hell. 3 point contest should really be what ends the night on TNT.

DDS4
02-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Meh. If I want to see a real dunk contest, I go on YouTube and watch Carter and JRich back on the day.

Whisky Dog
02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
It's not Dallas' fault that Lebron is such a big pussy he's afraid he can't out dunk Nate Robinson.

The whole Nike Lebron hype machine bullshit is the sole reason I can't stand that fucker.

GuerillaBlack
02-14-2010, 03:31 PM
I keep reading this here, but Dallas had nothing to do with who was in the dunk contest or what dunks they did. It looks petty for people to act as if somehow this is Dallas's fault.

Dallas didn't fail with the dunk contest, or whatever, but the planning? It did. I know people who went to the events and they say it wasn't well prepared at all (lines, etc.). Maybe the random snowfall on Thursday messed it all up.

j.dizzle
02-14-2010, 03:33 PM
STFU everyone, Erykah Badu tore that shit up yesterday hahahaha todays shit better be amazing or else the weekend will be a big FAIL

j.dizzle
02-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Just wait till its in LA next year..75 degree weather all weekend, a grip of blonde whores, better entertainment, etc..It'll be planned right & Lebron will probably wanna be in the dunk contest since there will be more celebs in attendance hahaha

j.dizzle
02-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Next year they should have just have the best Dunkers in the world in it. Forget this NBA bull shit.

Have James white who can go between his legs from the free throw line
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR2XFpaoOxo

Vs.

The Air up there who can do a 720 dunk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Cg7w_8kkU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iYcnRqx9k

With a prize of $100,000 both these two guys can do dunks no current NBA player can do.:toast
:toast good idea son, no more of this amateur shit..Air up there is ridiculous

ducks
02-14-2010, 03:42 PM
it is not dallas fault no stars wanted to go
however the ones that go need to use their brain and come up with something better
james could have went and did the same dunks and they would not better

GuerillaBlack
02-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Dallas planned this weekend shitty though. The crappy events were just the icing on the cake. Today better be good, or it's a big fail.

j.dizzle
02-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Dallas planned this weekend shitty though. The crappy events were just the icing on the cake. Today better be good, or it's a big fail.
Atleast the celebrity game & horse competition were exiting to watch. :lol

Whisky Dog
02-14-2010, 05:39 PM
The all star weekend has been snooze city every year since 1988. The only difference this year is the traffic fucked up my route home yesterday.