mavsfan1000
02-14-2010, 04:07 PM
PG Kidd 30 minutes/Beaubois 18 minutes/Barea if needed
SG Butler 15 minutes/Terry 30 minutes/Beaubois 3 minutes
SF Marion 26 minutes/Butler 22 minutes
PF Nowitzki 38 minutes/Marion 10 minutes/TT or Najera if needed
C Haywood 30 minutes/Dampier 18 minutes

Substitution Pattern
Dampier comes in for Haywood at 4:30 in first quarter and Haywood comes back at 8:30 in second quarter. Same pattern second half.
Marion comes in for Dirk at 2:00 mark in first quarter and Nowitzki comes back at 9:00 in second quarter. Same pattern second half.
Terry comes in for Marion at 7:00 in first quarter. Butler moves to SF. Marion comes in to rest Dirk.
Butler comes out at 6:00 for Beabois for a quick rest. Comes in when Dirk leaves and plays until 9:00 of second quarter. Than rests for 4 minutes. Comes back at 5:00 of second quarter. Same pattern second half.
Beaubois comes in for Kidd at 4:30 in first quarter and Kidd comes back at 7:30 mark in second quarter.
So yeah the patters are confusing unless we have Butler come off the bench.

lil_penny
02-14-2010, 04:30 PM
I really really really wanted portland to make a run for haywood before Thursday.. you guys got hooked the fuck up with him and caron.. props to dallas fo for making this happen. Cubans feeling like scott baio during happy days right now I bet.

duncan228
02-14-2010, 04:44 PM
I really really really wanted portland to make a run for haywood before Thursday..

The Portland Trail Blazers, Houston Rockets and Miami Heat were interested in acquiring center Brendan Haywood from the Wizards, but couldn’t put together an adequate offer before the Mavericks landed him.

The Blazers offered Steve Blake, rookie Jeff Pendergraph and a first-round pick for Haywood. When Washington countered by asking for swingman Rudy Fernandez, the Blazers declined. Blazers owner Paul Allen is a big fan of Fernandez.

Haywood turned down a four-year, $35 million contract extension from Washington last summer, but a source said the Mavericks hope to re-sign him after the season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-tradebuzz021310&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

badfish22
02-14-2010, 04:46 PM
PG Kidd 30 minutes/Beaubois 18 minutes/Barea if needed
SG Butler 15 minutes/Terry 30 minutes/Beaubois 3 minutes
SF Marion 26 minutes/Butler 22 minutes
PF Nowitzki 38 minutes/Marion 10 minutes/TT or Najera if needed
C Haywood 30 minutes/Dampier 18 minutes

Substitution Pattern
Dampier comes in for Haywood at 4:30 in first quarter and Haywood comes back at 8:30 in second quarter. Same pattern second half.
Marion comes in for Dirk at 2:00 mark in first quarter and Nowitzki comes back at 9:00 in second quarter. Same pattern second half.
Terry comes in for Marion at 7:00 in first quarter. Butler moves to SF. Marion comes in to rest Dirk.
Butler comes out at 6:00 for Beabois for a quick rest. Comes in when Dirk leaves and plays until 9:00 of second quarter. Than rests for 4 minutes. Comes back at 5:00 of second quarter. Same pattern second half.
Beaubois comes in for Kidd at 4:30 in first quarter and Kidd comes back at 7:30 mark in second quarter.
So yeah the patters are confusing unless we have Butler come off the bench.

I would give Kidd 3 or 4 more minutes, but I agree with this rotation. I wish this is what we would actually do though. Knowing Rick, JJ will play 20 minutes a night

mavsfan1000
02-14-2010, 04:58 PM
BE HONEST... it feels good, huh?
Yep. Can't wait to see this team on the court.

noob cake
02-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Rigged; almost as rigged as Stern/Lakers' rotation.

mavsfan1000
02-14-2010, 05:06 PM
I would give Kidd 3 or 4 more minutes, but I agree with this rotation. I wish this is what we would actually do though. Knowing Rick, JJ will play 20 minutes a night
Ah I think Kidd was better earlier in the year due to being fresher. We need him to play less minutes to have the energy needed to finish games and to not decline through the season. At his age, we need to be careful not to play him too much.

badfish22
02-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Ah I think Kidd was better earlier in the year due to being fresher. We need him to play less minutes to have the energy needed to finish games and to not decline through the season. At his age, we need to be careful not to play him too much.

Agreed but Roddy running the point for 18 minutes a game scares the hell out of me. I don't think hes ready for that.

mavsfan1000
02-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Agreed but Roddy running the point for 18 minutes a game scares the hell out of me. I don't think hes ready for that.
I think he usually plays better the longer he is out there and this would really help his development as well. Time to trust the backups imo if this team wants a chance to win it.

IronMexican
02-14-2010, 06:02 PM
BE HONEST... it feels good, huh?

You must have really liked the trade in favor of Dallas. I've seen you do nothing but give it praise.

Muser
02-14-2010, 06:23 PM
I like the West Coast teams. My allegiance is with the Lakers of course, but if we're not winning, I want it to stay in the West. Like a good ol boys club.

Agreed :toast