PDA

View Full Version : 50 mcnuggets

JamStone
02-15-2010, 04:08 PM
for $10 is pretty nice... it rocks. It rocks.

For just 10 bucks, that's lots and lots. They can't even fit in just one box. Just too many for even two crew socks. Eat em all, it will put your stomach in knots. Bent over on the toilet like you got punched in the crotch. Sweet n sour sauce, you'll need mcnuggets detox. And it's only 10 bucks. And that's why it rocks.

IronMexican
02-15-2010, 04:09 PM
:tu

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-15-2010, 04:12 PM
That makes Robert Frost look like some shit flinging monkey that happened to bang out a few lucky syllables on a type writer. Well done sir.

I. Hustle
02-15-2010, 04:30 PM
I just hope this doesn't bring forth other parodies. They rarely live up to the original.

BlackSwordsMan
02-15-2010, 04:48 PM
50$ worth of chicken nuggers is very filling

Fpoonsie
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
That's "awesome possum."

Dr. Gonzo
02-15-2010, 05:08 PM
McNuggets suck.

Bender
02-15-2010, 05:12 PM
McNuggets suck.
I wouldn't know. I've never had one in my entire life.

Oneton
02-15-2010, 05:13 PM
I could eat $20 bucks worth.

Dr. Gonzo
02-15-2010, 05:17 PM
I could eat $20 bucks worth.

bullshit

JamStone
02-15-2010, 05:19 PM
McNuggets suck.

They are pretty gross actually, but shit that's just a great deal.

I got a 50 pack and there were three of us who split them. Had no problem finishing them. I did feel sick afterwards though...

Dr. Gonzo
02-15-2010, 05:21 PM
That would be a deal for Wendy's nuggets.

Oneton
02-15-2010, 05:22 PM
I split them one time when I was in Houston. There were three of us and we were drunk as shit so they tasted delicious.

lebomb
02-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I wrote something down on a piece of paper once..............didnt have an eraser, so I used a chicken Mcnugget.........came right off.

IronMexican
02-15-2010, 05:29 PM
That would be a deal for Wendy's nuggets.

I really don't mind McDonalds' nuggets. Wendy's is expensive as shit, so I never go there.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-15-2010, 05:41 PM
That's "awesome possum."

You're half right. That is the animal that the meat comes from but McDonald's typically uses something lower than "awesome" on the USDA's quality scale, mostly "Neat-o" or "A'ight" grade meat.

xXx
02-15-2010, 05:50 PM
don't you get 5 for a buck at wendy's.

same deal. do da maff!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-15-2010, 06:26 PM
McNuggets taste good, I just find them extremely hard to digest. I'm with everyone else who said they feel like shit after they eat them. Great idea about splitting them amongst 3 people.

BurgerKing
02-15-2010, 06:27 PM
http://www.creativereview.co.uk/images/uploads/2009/03/bk_chicken-fries_hero.jpg

FTW!!!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-15-2010, 10:23 PM

I got a 50 pack and there were three of us who split them. Had no problem finishing them. I did feel sick afterwards though...

So it's still a great deal if you feel sick afterwards? Interesting take.

I think I'd rather pay twice as much and eat something that makes me feel well.

CuckingFunt
02-15-2010, 10:32 PM
McNuggets are horribly disgusting.

That said, every year or so I'll get a craving for that particular bit of horribly disgusting and just have to make the trip for a 6-piece.

monosylab1k
02-15-2010, 10:34 PM
McDonald's put some sort of addictive substance in their food. I'm sure of it. Because every time I eat there I have the same "that was absolutely fucking disgusting" reaction, but a day later I'm craving McNuggets or a double cheeseburger. It's not natural to eat something that you know full well is gross, it tastes disgusting, and then immediately want more.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-15-2010, 10:38 PM
i wish chick fil a had that

Fat boy
02-15-2010, 11:20 PM
I love McD's mcnuggets. All you health nuts just don't want to admit that you love dipping those bad bears into the sauce and jammi' them down your throat. You love them, you crave them, and yeah, billions served daily so get over your selves and just admit you eat them.

koriwhat
02-15-2010, 11:21 PM
http://www.creativereview.co.uk/images/uploads/2009/03/bk_chicken-fries_hero.jpg

FTW!!!

those are fuckin' sick! same with mcdonalds anything!

Pistons < Spurs
02-15-2010, 11:23 PM
I love McNuggets. They're the only thing I'll eat at MCDonalds ... other than the fries.

Vinnie_Johnson
02-15-2010, 11:42 PM

Dude that was 1560 cal and a big 96.5 grams of fat. Nice

ShoogarBear
02-15-2010, 11:49 PM
McDonald's fries are crack.

And I'm ashamed to admit I'm probably the only person in the USA still eating Fish Fillet Sammiches.

Boris
02-15-2010, 11:50 PM
I've munched out on mcnuggets more than a few times and me and my friends enjoy it. Life is too short and so what if I'm making it shorter.

Blake
02-15-2010, 11:51 PM
I really don't mind McDonalds' nuggets. Wendy's is expensive as shit, so I never go there.

I dont know what they have where you live, but here they have always had 5 piece nuggets at wendys for $1.

Blake
02-15-2010, 11:53 PM
McDonald's put some sort of addictive substance in their food. I'm sure of it. Because every time I eat there I have the same "that was absolutely fucking disgusting" reaction, but a day later I'm craving McNuggets or a double cheeseburger. It's not natural to eat something that you know full well is gross, it tastes disgusting, and then immediately want more.

+100

nastiest shit that I know I'll be eating tomorrow.

sausage mcmuffin w/cheese for $1..... :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
02-16-2010, 12:07 AM
anyone get honey with their mcnuggets?

thats the only way i've been able to eat them

Fpoonsie
02-16-2010, 03:10 AM

:rollin

florige
02-16-2010, 08:46 AM
i wish chick fil a had that

Wishful thinking. That would never happen at that uppity overrated place.

Soul_Patch
02-16-2010, 09:31 AM
Whats wrong with mcnuggets? one of the few things at McDonalds i can actually eat and not feel like shit afterward.

SpursStalker
02-16-2010, 10:22 AM
:vomit:

mrsmaalox
02-16-2010, 10:28 AM

Exactly. The only things I ever eat there are french fries, but if they aren't hot and salty they can just keep em, or a vanilla shake. Thank goodness my kids are outgrowing that place! But I have heard their coffee is very decent and reasonably priced.

SpursStalker
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Exactly. The only things I ever eat there are french fries, but if they aren't hot and salty they can just keep em, or a vanilla shake. Thank goodness my kids are outgrowing that place! But I have heard their coffee is very decent and reasonably priced.

I will get a double cheeseburger once in a while but I'm with you ...

French Fries!!!

:D

Dex
02-16-2010, 10:35 AM

It's probably all of the sugar that they pack into all of the fo0d (I think even the burgers and fries have sugar, wtf?), the caffeine in the huge sodas they give you, and the trans fat and the triglycerides that your body starts to crave.

It doesn't help that thanks to commercials, happy meals, play places, and eating out with the family, we're all wired as kids to remember McDonald's fondly, and that keeps us subconsciously coming back for bites of nostalgia.

That Supersize Me movie had some interesting information about McD's as a corporation, though I think they've cleaned up their act a bit.

I still likes me some spicy chicken sammiches and fries.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-16-2010, 10:37 AM

The best way to get hot fries from them is tell them you want no salt on them. They'll make a new batch for you. Then simply ask for a package of salt. Their coffee is ok. Sonics is better.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-16-2010, 10:39 AM
I don't think I could ever eat another mcnugget. Fries and dbl cheeseburgers are about all I'll get there.

koriwhat
02-16-2010, 10:56 AM

shit... my boss bought that chic-fil-a nugget tray once. shit was like 50 nuggets or something.

Leetonidas
02-16-2010, 11:23 AM

I wouldn't say it tastes disgusting, but it certainly isn't as good as a BK double cheese or Wendy's nuggets or something but damn I know what you mean about feeling fucking disgusting after you finish eating. :depressed But damn, when you're drunk or stoned with your buddies and you can all pull some cash, a 50 piece fucking owns.

koriwhat
02-16-2010, 11:45 AM

I wouldn't say it tastes disgusting, but it certainly isn't as good as a BK double cheese or Wendy's nuggets or something but damn I know what you mean about feeling fucking disgusting after you finish eating. :depressed But damn, when you're drunk or stoned with your buddies and you can all pull some cash, a 50 piece fucking owns.

when i'm blown there's nothing better than jason's deli to hold me over. mmmm mmmm mmmmm!

Fpoonsie
02-16-2010, 12:04 PM
when i'm blown there's nothing better than jason's deli to hold me over. mmmm mmmm mmmmm!

:lol That's gotta be the most pretentious smokin-out session ever.

"Damn, man. I'm so FUCKING throwed right now."

"Ah, shit, you know what I could go for? One of those Smoked Jack Paninis."

"Or one of those fuckin Ciabatta-Bings! And maybe some tomato basil soup, too!"

"Hell, yeah, son! Let's hit up that muthafuckin Jason's!"

I think the whole appeal of MickeyD's is that it's available at the NORMAL shit-faced hours -- when there's no possibility of taking advantage of the LUNCH MENU.

Soul_Patch
02-16-2010, 02:00 PM
The McDonalds on Culebra, just outside 1604 is fucking terrible...I advise never ever going there.

1. I ordered 2 quarter pounder meals...got home and both burgers were completely uncooked...ok not completely, they were a little brown on the outside, but the middle of that patty was bloody red. I took it back they gave me two new ones...got home, same thing, completely uncooked. Took those back and demanded my money back. Manager said that the bloody uncooked look means it is fresh off of the grill and it is actually cooked right...i laughed in his face and demanded my money back.

2. If you go through their drive through, plan on "pulling up and waiting" for just about anything, any time of day. You could order a pack of fucking ketchup and they will make you pull up and wait. Usually there is a steady stream of people parked in the front and the drivers in teh store asking WTF is taking so long...while 18 17 year olds run around in circles trying to figure out what to do...

3. Fries are usually either old and nasty...or SALTY AS FUCK. I mean, i like salt...but these taste like you are eating a stick of salt. You pick one up and salt just falls all over your lap and your hands look like they are crystalized. Out of the three times i ate there, i threw away the fries each time...

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-16-2010, 06:18 PM
I ate a bunch of McNuggets at the end of a long night of drinking tequila one time. I (vaguely) remember vomitting up chicken nuggets all over the side of a hill. After that I couldn't consume another McNugget...ever.

Sadly the same can't be said of tequila. :drunk

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-16-2010, 06:19 PM

This made me lol.

Girasuck
02-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Best way to eat mcnuggets...wrap them in sliced cheese and squirt a little mayo on them. Soooooooo good!!

Dex
02-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Best way to eat mcnuggets...wrap them in sliced cheese and squirt a little mayo on them. Soooooooo good!!

O_O

Stringer_Bell
02-16-2010, 06:58 PM
http://plorf.com/media/pic-chicken-nugget-head.jpg

I like them with honey mustard. YUM!!!

TheMACHINE
02-16-2010, 07:41 PM
shit... my boss bought that chic-fil-a nugget tray once. shit was like 50 nuggets or something.

probably cost him like 50 bucks. :p:

ididnotnothat
02-16-2010, 09:35 PM
I won't lie. I enjoy a Bigmac and fries.

koriwhat
02-16-2010, 09:45 PM

I think the whole appeal of MickeyD's is that it's available at the NORMAL shit-faced hours -- when there's no possibility of taking advantage of the LUNCH MENU.

what can i say man? i like my food not deep fried or tasting like complete shit though i do pick up the occasional tc's but usually just bean n' cheese tacos.

btw, your reply was pure gold man! :toast

Cant_Be_Faded
02-16-2010, 10:03 PM

We talked about this a few days ago at work.

If Chick Fil A had a 50 piece nugget, what is the over/under on the price?

I'd say 30 bucks?

Death In June
02-16-2010, 10:34 PM
You're not factoring the cost of the triple bypass.

koriwhat
02-16-2010, 11:34 PM
http://www.cfa-at-cy-fair.com/img0_1128540872_875806.jpg

Chick-fil-A ® Nuggets Tray

Bite-sized pieces of tender chicken breast seasoned to perfection and cooked in peanut oil. Available with your choice of sauces: sweet honey mustard or tasty barbecue.

Small Tray $20.50
64 nuggets Serves 8

Medium Tray $37.00
120 nuggets Severs 15

Large Tray $58.00
200 nuggets Severs 25

1hour notice

http://www.cfa-at-cy-fair.com/catering.htm

exstatic
02-17-2010, 12:21 AM
Man, the reason you people feel like shit after eating these puppies is that their 1/2" batter armor does nothing but absorb fat from the fryer. That much greez will make anyone feel like they've got lead in their belly. That's why some peeps like the ChikFila ones. Nice chunks of actual white meat in a cracker breading. I don't mind deep frying, but you only need a certain amount of grease in the finished product, the less the better, and like usual, McD's overdoes it.

I lol'd at the chicken head nugget pic. You peeps realize you probably ARE eating chicken head parts, right? :lol Never been a fan of mystery meat.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Anyone remember when the McNuggets were white meat, and some where dark meat?

And the dark meat was all soft, tasted like crunched up bones and chicken fetuses?

Then sometime around 2003 or so they switched to all "white meat"?

And it still taste like fetuses? Only white fetuses?

CuckingFunt
02-17-2010, 12:56 AM

And the dark meat was all soft, tasted like crunched up bones and chicken fetuses?

I've never had a Chicken McNugget that tasted like eggs.

Vinnie_Johnson
02-17-2010, 01:01 AM

They just started to bleach the dark meat to look just like the white.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-17-2010, 02:07 AM
I've never had a Chicken McNugget that tasted like eggs.

you're being too scientific

i mean the fetus itself

Avitus1
02-17-2010, 02:08 AM
Can't complain they are a great meal/snack.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-17-2010, 02:08 AM
And why are 45% of McNuggets in any given batch shaped like a soft letter "L"?

Or like a gingerbread man leg?

I've never been able to figure that one out.

Blake
02-17-2010, 11:58 AM
And why are 45% of McNuggets in any given batch shaped like a soft letter "L"?

Or like a gingerbread man leg?

I've never been able to figure that one out.

"supersize me" explains that quite nicely.

pulled chicken parts compressed into fun kid shapes.

lebomb
02-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Chicken Nuggets = Deep fried potted meat

Dex
02-17-2010, 02:42 PM
http://blog.peta2.com/magnet.gif

/PETA

balli
02-17-2010, 02:45 PM
I don't like it when people refer to chicken nuggets not from McDonalds as McNuggets. I also don't like it when people order a 'large fry'- a large fry is a potato wedge. That is all.

JoeChalupa
02-18-2010, 12:54 AM
I had a fillet-o-fish today.

Blake
02-18-2010, 01:11 AM
I had a fillet-o-fish today.

I wish I could say I gave up filet o fish for lent.

Spurtacus
02-18-2010, 02:10 AM
I'd rather buy a bag of nuggets for less than $10 from Costco. You all need to invest in a frier.

sabar
02-18-2010, 02:23 AM
I put down 25 out of a box a few weeks ago. I felt pretty bad, mostly because I split the box and felt like I had to put down my share. They aren't disgusting in taste at all, just in aesthetics. They shimmer from all the grease. I think they have to be that way so you can get them all down. The fries are so salty you have no saliva to chew with. The oil gives much needed moisture!

I haven't eaten any chicken mcnuggets since then.