PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Salty....

Kool Bob Love
02-15-2010, 05:21 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2rcs591.gif

:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:ro llin

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 05:51 PM
WTF do you want him to do, cry like the runner-up in the Miss America competition?

Unbelievable how cunty this board has gotten.

23LeBronJames23
02-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Wow I never knew that there are people that are obsessed with LeBron more than me.

namlook
02-15-2010, 07:44 PM
His team won but Lebron does look unhappy.

The_Dude
02-15-2010, 07:45 PM
A lot of the guys standing there look unhappy, like Al "I'm am All Star??" Horton.

21_Blessings
02-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Hahaha at Cleveland fan getting all defensive over this.

Amare has it right though. Why would he want to live/play in Cleveland with that salty, whiny, dancing, ice kicking, baby powder throwing, poor sport, dunk tape hiding cunt? :lol

Joe Tait: When Lebron flees this summer which method will you use to off-yourself with?

The_Dude
02-15-2010, 08:01 PM
I like how Wade turned around and looked directly at James with the trophy above his head. James just looks down. What a loser.

Maybe LeBron should have had Wade tossed from the arena like Kobe did to that lady? :downspin:

The_Dude
02-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Bitch got out of pocket.

Nah, Kobe's wife will just chop his nuts off if he talks to white lady that isn't Dorris Burke.

picc84
02-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Maybe LeBron should have had Wade tossed from the arena like Kobe did to that lady? :downspin:

I didnt know Nike was sponsoring the AS game.

The_Dude
02-15-2010, 08:10 PM
I didnt know Nike was sponsoring the AS game.

It was Gatorade. Nike would have had her off'd, man. Jason Bourne style.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Joe Tait: When Lebron flees this summer which method will you use to off-yourself with?

I'll hang myself using the rag you're using to douche after Cleveland taps that ass in the Finals, Mrs. Bynum. I mean, provided your six-man team makes it that far. Personally, I think Denver takes you out myself.

I'm going to have a lot of fun on this forum if and when the Cavaliers take it down. A lot of fun.

Xylus
02-15-2010, 08:32 PM
The gif was funny the first time, but I think this is the 8th topic I've seen it in.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 08:35 PM
:lmao

Pistons hadn't won squat before they swept the Lake Show in '89.

Bulls hadn't won squat before they backdoor-swept the Lake Show in '91.

Your illustrious franchise has a history of putting out for championship virgins.

Tradition
02-15-2010, 08:36 PM
I'll hang myself using the rag you're using to douche after Cleveland taps that ass in the Finals, Mrs. Bynum. I mean, provided your six-man team makes it that far. Personally, I think Denver takes you out myself.

I'm going to have a lot of fun on this forum if and when the Cavaliers take it down. A lot of fun.

Are you serious? You think the Cavs will have it easy? You don't think they'll have to earn it? You think they are going to take a team like the Lakers out in 5 or a sweep? You are also a dumbass if you think Denver has the smarts to take out LA.

Oh and we have an 8 man team. Farmar/Brown/Odom have been solid contributors.

JamStone
02-15-2010, 08:37 PM
A lot of the guys standing there look unhappy, like Al "I'm am All Star??" Horton.

Is that a Dr. Seuss character?

The_Dude
02-15-2010, 08:37 PM

Bulls hadn't won squat before they backdoor-swept the Lake Show in '91.

Your illustrious franchise has a history of putting out for championship virgins.

Give the kid a break, he was born in 2002.

Xylus
02-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Are you serious? You think the Cavs will have it easy? You don't think they'll have to earn it? You think they are going to take a team like the Lakers out in 5 or a sweep? You are also a dumbass if you think Denver has the smarts to take out LA.

Oh and we have an 8 man team. Farmar/Brown/Odom have been solid contributors.

You sound cockier than the person you're accusing of being cocky.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Are you serious?

Yup.

You think the Cavs will have it easy?

Nope.

You don't think they'll have to earn it?

I do.

You think they are going to take a team like the Lakers out in 5 or a sweep?

I don't care how many games it takes. 4, 5, 6 or 7.

You are also a dumbass if you think Denver has the smarts to take out LA.

We'll see. If you don't think they're capable of it, I don't know what to tell you.

himat
02-15-2010, 08:40 PM
I think it's obvious that unless a darkhorse like Denver, Orlando, or Dallas gets hot or an aging team like the Celts or Spurs get their swagger back its going to be a Cleveland/LA Finals.

I don't know who to root for.

Personally I like Kobe way more than LeBron, but LA fans can be such annoying dickheads. :lol

Not saying that Cleveland will beat LA, but Lakers fans are just laughing off the Cavs even though they know very well that they are playing the best basketball in the league right now. Can that change? Yes, but there is no denying what is happening right now.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Give the kid a break, he was born in 2002.

When it comes to the Cavaliers, he still thinks it's 2002. I don't see Lamond Murray or Jumaine Jones on this roster anymore, though.

himat
02-15-2010, 08:45 PM

Usually your posts are spot on, but this is incorrect.

Don't you remember the phantom foul call on Bill Laimbeer that helped the Lakers beat the Pistons in the 1988 Finals?

The Pistons could have been back to back champs. They were relevant before 89.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Usually your posts are spot on, but this is incorrect.

Don't you remember the phantom foul call on Bill Laimbeer that helped the Lakers beat the Pistons in the 1988 Finals?

The Pistons could have been back to back champs. They were relevant before 89.

I'm talking Championships. I doubt the guys on that 1988-89 team thought they'd accomplished anything before winning the Finals. I remember that Pistons team very well, and they were on a mission. They played like a team that hadn't proven itself.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 08:53 PM
Lake Show fan is always full of excuses. When they got beat by Philadelphia in '83 it was because Worthy and Norm Nixon were hurt. When they got beat by Detroit in '89 it was because Magic and Byron Scott were hurt. Etc. etc. etc.

Face it, sometimes you just get beat.

21_Blessings
02-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Face it, sometimes you just get beat.

Face it, the Lakers were missing important, starting pieces in many of their NBA Finals loses. Health changes everything -- fact.

himat
No chance. We would have three-peated if not for injuries to Magic and Scott. In fact, you have only been able to beat us while starters were injured...Malone in 04.

Do you really think Malone would have changed that series from what was known as the "5 game sweep" to a Lakers victory?

Honest question. I'm not trying to trash talk.

JoeTait75
Fact are facts, and you know what? Exit yourself out of championship talk until you win one. Your in time-out, kid.

Please, I probably know more about the Lake Show than 75 percent of the bandwagon-jumpers that post here.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Face it, the Lakers were missing important, starting pieces in many of their NBA Finals loses. Health changes everything -- fact.

And you beat the Celtics in '87 because Walton was hurt and Parish and McHale were on one leg. You beat the Mavericks in the '88 WCF because Aguire got hurt in Game 7. You going to take those banners down anytime soon?

himat
02-15-2010, 09:00 PM

Yes, but thats BS to go on theory. If everyone was healthy that doesn't guarantee the Lakers victory.

I think L.A. has had some very good fortune considering you guys have the second most championships in the league, and the way your team is built you have a slim chance to get by Boston by the end of this next decade.

JoeTait75
02-15-2010, 09:02 PM
You probably know more about suffering and losing than 100 percent of Lakeshow bandwagon jumpers that post here.

I do. And it'll make it that much sweeter when we finally break through.

himat
02-15-2010, 09:05 PM
I do. And it'll make it that much sweeter when we finally break through.

So true. That 04 championship probably meant so much more to the Pistons fanbase than any championship a team has won this decade because the team worked so hard for it. Yes every team has to work hard to win, but everyone could see the different level of commitment that team had.

I'm not rooting for the Cavs, but if you guys face L.A. I'll be rooting for you. The first time is the sweetest.

lefty
02-15-2010, 09:07 PM
WTF do you want him to do, cry like the runner-up in the Miss America competition?

Unbelievable how cunty this board has gotten.
:lmao

himat
We were 11-0 in the playoffs that year coming into the finals. The only thing that would have stopped us was injuries.

Look man injuries suck but I think overall they balance out over the years. Yeah injuries may have hurt the Lakers a couple years, but I bet if I dug through the history books injuries have helped L.A. along the way as well.

JoeTait75
Not yet.

Nope, not yet. But you know history doesn't mean jack when it comes to cases. It isn't going to be Jerry West and Elgin Baylor vs. Mark Price and Larry Nance. It isn't going to be Wilt's retired jersey vs. Bingo Smith's retired jersey. It isn't going to be Jack vs. the fat kid who sits in the Jack seat at the Q.

Chieflion
02-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Weak sauce. Most of the players did not even show any emotion. What do you want LeBron to do? Run up to Wade and give him a hug? Then you bunch of haters will say that he has a motive or that is so fake, etc. I bet the party ahead of them would be better for them to think about instead of who is the ASG MVP.

himat
02-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Listen, I'm more in tune with the trend of teams rising and falling than any of you. James will get his if he stays put, but not this season. He's on the cusp. The Pau and KG robberies set him back. He won't win with this group. They all know about choking too well. Boston is done. Kobe has this year and next year to get his, then the party is over. If James stays put, he'll get his, if he leaves, he'll regret it.

Very good post except for the "James will get his but not this season" part. Maybe he won't but you can't fail to see that they are playing the best basketball in the NBA right now. Maybe they will fail again, but if LA has the best chance then Cleveland has the second best chance. Out of 30 teams, that is very good odds.

I like your last sentence though. That could be very true. Jordan stayed and in Chi-town and look what happened.

Tradition
05-19-2010, 05:34 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Roddy Beaubois
05-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Boston is done.

rofl

ginobili's bald spot
05-19-2010, 06:06 PM

Dayum Joe Tait. :lol This thread is full of gems by you son.

21_Blessings
05-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Holy shit, Joe :lmao

Tradition
06-18-2010, 06:45 PM

:lmao:lmao

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Bamp!

Ashy Larry
06-18-2010, 06:52 PM

I take it you haven't had fun since early May ...... :lmao

4>0rings
06-18-2010, 07:55 PM
Salty LeCrab never gets old.