PDA

View Full Version : Fire-Sale in Phoenix: Vujacic for Steroid Nash

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2010, 06:31 PM
well since you're having a fire-sale and only since.....How about Farmar and Vujacic for Steroid Nash....why not your days of title competing are literally gone with the wind....

Stoudamire in Clevland doesn't scare me now Steroid Nash is Cleveland would make me worry a bit...if u watch Stoudamire has no low post or back to the basket game...not terribly vexed over this trade scenario.

23LeBronJames23
02-15-2010, 06:39 PM
well since you're having a fire-sale and only since.....How about Farmar and Vujacic for Steroid Nash....why not your days of title competing are literally gone with the wind....

Stoudamire in Clevland doesn't scare me now Steroid Nash is Cleveland would make me worry a bit...if u watch Stoudamire has no low post or back to the basket game...not terribly vexed over this trade scenario.

Maybe LA should trade just Vujacic for Nash then Suns will go for it 4 sure.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-15-2010, 06:40 PM
:lmao saying Nash is on steroids, do you have frontal lobe damage?

picc84
It would be about as fair as Barea for Stoudemire.

JMarkJohns
Morrison, Fisher, Farmar/Future 1st for Nash... then Suns buyout Fisher so he can resign with LA.

No Vujacic. His contract extends through next season. Farmar might be enough, but I'd insist upon a future 1st being thrown in since they are waving Fisher.

Suns cut 9+ million of CAP, add capable backup PG and (possibly) a late 1st in two years.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-15-2010, 06:43 PM
:lol Koolaid_Man and that F_U_Buddy faggot are the same person, Koolaid_Man must be this guy's attempt at getting a fresh start.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2010, 06:50 PM
:lmao saying Nash is on steroids, do you have frontal lobe damage?

look at the face elongation of Nash it's a classic sign he's a steroid user...I posted this a while back but the medical term is called musculoskeletal enhancement or face elogation. Sly Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger both have it...Nash is showing classic symptons as well...look at his jawline...dude is a user...sorry...

picc84
02-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Morrison, Fisher, Farmar/Future 1st for Nash... then Suns buyout Fisher so he can resign with LA.

No Vujacic. His contract extends through next season. Farmar might be enough, but I'd insist upon a future 1st being thrown in since they are waving Fisher.

Suns cut 9+ million of CAP, add capable backup PG and (possibly) a late 1st in two years.

Buyout Farmar and send him back to us instead. You already have a young PG in Tragic and you'll need Fishers 'veteran presence' and experience.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
look at the face elongation of Nash it's a classic sign he's a steroid user...I posted this a while back but the medical term is called musculoskeletal enhancement or face elogation. Sly Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger both have it...Nash is showing classic symptons as well...look at his jawline...dude is a user...sorry...

:lmao so you and F_U_Buddy are the same person. Just checking. And no, Nash doesn't use steroids. He's just an ugly mutherfucker with a fucked up jaw line. I'm not a Nash fan at all, you can ask anyone on this site, I could give a fuck whether or not he takes steroids, I just think it's retarded to accuse someone who's had the same body build his entire career of taking steroids.

JMarkJohns
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
We don't need Fisher. We need the young PG in Farmar to be the backup for the next bunch of seasons.

This is not going to happen. So there's no use in arguing about it. I understand your point, but Fisher is only important for his salary.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2010, 07:08 PM
:lmao so you and F_U_Buddy are the same person. Just checking. And no, Nash doesn't use steroids. He's just an ugly mutherfucker with a fucked up jaw line. I'm not a Nash fan at all, you can ask anyone on this site, I could give a fuck whether or not he takes steroids, I just think it's retarded to accuse someone who's had the same body build his entire career of taking steroids.

I guess you won't get "big" if you don't lift weights...people use steroids for many different benefits and Nash benefit seems to primarily be for recovery and endurance/ longevity.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-15-2010, 07:11 PM

Please post a link to this, I have a feeling it's total bullshit like most of the crap you post. When you type "musculoskeletal enhancement steroids" into google, the first thing that comes up is this thread.

02-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Vujacic a trade killer?
9:38AM ET
Sasha Vujacic | Lakers
Top Email

Did the Lakers offer guard Sasha Vujacic to Portland? According to Yahoo! Sports, the Blazers were saying over the weekend that they had a chance to land Vujacic.

One eastern executive was wondering if this could be part of a three-team trade with Lakers, Blazers and Bulls, which would send Tyrus Thomas and Vujacic to the Northwest, Kirk Hinrich to the Lakers and Adam Morrison and players from Portland to the Bulls.

"What has, or will kill this," one GM told the website, "is that Portland just won't take Vujacic on."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-15-2010, 07:13 PM
I guess you won't get "big" if you don't lift weights...people use steroids for many different benefits and Nash benefit seems to primarily be for recovery and endurance/ longevity.

So you really have no idea why Nash would take steroids, you just know he did based off some side effect of steroids that you made up.....is that basically point?

Shastafarian
02-15-2010, 07:14 PM

What exactly would cause the jawline to elongate? What muscles are involved? Are you claiming these people grow bone as well? Please go into depth.

Allanon
02-15-2010, 07:41 PM
What exactly would cause the jawline to elongate? What muscles are involved? Are you claiming these people grow bone as well? Please go into depth.

I don't know if Nash is or isn't but about steroids, yes certain ones do.

HGH, for example, increases your jawline.

Shastafarian
02-15-2010, 07:47 PM

Does it also make you taller? Do your feet and hands get bigger/longer?

Allanon
02-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Does it also make you taller? Do your feet and hands get bigger/longer?

Not taller.

But your jawline, feet and hands do get a bit bigger due to muscle growth.

DPG21920
02-15-2010, 07:48 PM
This is wild.

Shastafarian
02-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Not taller.

But your jawline, feet and hands do get a bit bigger due to muscle growth.

Then why would your body selectively add bone to your jawline but not other areas?

Allanon
02-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Then why would your body selectively add bone to your jawline but not other areas?

It's not bone. It's muscle. Your face/jaw is filled with muscles.

It's not just your bicep muscles that get bigger with steroids.

Shastafarian
02-15-2010, 07:53 PM
It's not bone. It's muscle. Your face/jaw is filled with muscles.

It's not just your bicep muscles that get bigger with steroids.

Yeah see that was my whole point. Baby Huey over there was claiming Nash's jaw was longer. Even you claimed some PEDs can cause bone growth.

I say that's horseshit. Unless you're growth plates haven't fused.

Allanon
02-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Yeah see that was my whole point. Baby Huey over there was claiming Nash's jaw was longer. Even you claimed some PEDs can cause bone growth.

They can change the bone mass, not length.

I say that's horseshit. Unless you're growth plates haven't fused.

You obviously don't know shit. This isn't about length, it's bone mass.

Enlarged jawlines are a common side effect of HGH, go look it up.

Shastafarian
02-15-2010, 07:57 PM
They can change the bone mass, not length.I KNOW. You don't seem to comprehend what I was asking Kool-Aid to explain.

You obviously don't know shit. This isn't about length, it's bone mass.

Enlarged jawlines are a common side effect of HGH, go look it up.

You need to take a step back and read what I've been posting.

Allanon
02-15-2010, 08:01 PM
I KNOW. You don't seem to comprehend what I was asking Kool-Aid to explain.

You need to take a step back and read what I've been posting.

I don't know what you are talking about specifically.

I'll just put it out and you can disagree with any points or not disagree.

1) HGH increases your bone mass
2) HGH often makes your jawline increase in size

Shastafarian
02-15-2010, 08:03 PM
I don't know what you are talking about specifically. I'm talking about "face elongation".

I'll just put it out and you can disagree with any points or not disagree.

1) HGH increases your bone massPossible. I believe it increases density which is proportional to mass.

2) HGH often makes your jawline increase in size
Define "size". I don't dispute that one's jaw would appear to be...of more girth, but to claim that someone's jaw elongates is ridiculous. Hence me asking him to explain it.

Allanon
02-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Elongation versus growing in size is too much of a "technicality" for me and not worth arguing about. :lol

Shastafarian
02-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Elongation versus growing in size is too much of a "technicality" for me and not worth arguing about. :lol

It matters because:

1) We're talking about two different measurements, one is possible while the other isn't
2) Nash has no hallmarks of increased bone mass in his jaw. So I'd love to see this "elongation"