PDA

View Full Version : hinrich to lakers in a three team deal ??

turiaf for president
02-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Chad Ford of ESPN:
Here's one potential solution: The word out of the All-Star Game late Sunday had the Lakers recruiting the Portland Trail Blazers as a third team in trade talks with the Bulls. According to one source familiar with the discussions, the Lakers would get Hinrich, the Bulls would get Adam Morrison, Steve Blake, Travis Outlaw and Juwan Howard, and the Blazers would land Tyrus Thomas and Sasha Vujacic. Such a deal would lessen the amount of money the Lakers would be adding to their payroll next season.

so finally a good defensive PG for sasha and morrison who dont see any playing time???
DO IT MITCH!

ducks
02-15-2010, 07:24 PM
this deal is not done yet

BRHornet45
02-15-2010, 07:24 PM
sons stop posting this shit with misleading thread titles as if its a done deal

turiaf for president
02-15-2010, 07:25 PM
the title is a bit misleading. but the body clearly states its just talks..... either way get it done mitch!

Darthkiller
02-15-2010, 07:26 PM
why cant the portland just do this with bulls directly and cut out lakers

Darthkiller
02-15-2010, 07:27 PM
why cant the portland just do this with bulls directly and cut out lakers

turiaf for president
02-15-2010, 07:28 PM
because the bulls want to get rid of hinrichs contract and portland doesnt want him, only thomas

lil_penny
02-15-2010, 08:48 PM
So now I'm hearing camby to the blazers for blake and outlaw.. if the blazers will take on telfair again I'm hearing it would be a done deal.

crc21209
02-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Unlikely to happen because the Blazers dont want to take on Vujabitch...

Pistons < Spurs
02-15-2010, 08:53 PM
So now I'm hearing camby to the blazers for blake and outlaw.. if the blazers will take on telfair again I'm hearing it would be a done deal.

Blazers offer Blake to Clippers for Camby (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-blazersclips021510&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

As the Portland Trail Blazers make trade proposals around the league, one name keeps popping up: Steve Blake(notes).

This time, Blake has been offered with Travis Outlaw(notes) to the Los Angeles Clippers for center Marcus Camby(notes), a league source told Yahoo! Sports.

It’s also believed that the Blazers will add cash to the bid. All three players have expiring contracts, so it would likely take an additional ingredient – cash and or a second-round draft pick – to convince the Clippers to give up Camby for this package.

Camby, 35, is averaging 7.7 points and 12.1 rebounds for the Clippers.

Outlaw has been out since the preseason with a broken foot, and has just been cleared to return to practice. He could be ready to return to games within seven to 10 days. Some in the league believe that GM Kevin Pritchard wants to clear the way for his first-round draft pick, Jerryd Bayless(notes), to get more time in the backcourt with Andre Miller(notes), and that’s part of the reason for shopping Blake.

The Blazers have been searching for some inside help to deflect the blow of losing centers Greg Oden(notes) and Joel Przybilla(notes) to knee injuries.

The Clippers have been trying to attach guard Sebastian Telfair(notes) to any deal with Camby, but it’s highly improbable that Portland would take back Telfair, who started his career with the Blazers.

21_Blessings
02-15-2010, 08:54 PM
If Chad Ford is reporting this then the deal is already dead.

lil_penny
02-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Damn cambys been get 12 boards a game? He would help a lot. Maybe blazer can land kaman somehow instead of camby lol either one is a huge step up though.

lefty
02-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Oh no givem e a fucking break

Lakers are already good, if they add Hinrich I'm gonna fuck myself (and I don't care if I end up in a hospital as a result)

02-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Vujacic a trade killer?
9:38AM ET
Sasha Vujacic | Lakers
Top Email

Did the Lakers offer guard Sasha Vujacic to Portland? According to Yahoo! Sports, the Blazers were saying over the weekend that they had a chance to land Vujacic.

One eastern executive was wondering if this could be part of a three-team trade with Lakers, Blazers and Bulls, which would send Tyrus Thomas and Vujacic to the Northwest, Kirk Hinrich to the Lakers and Adam Morrison and players from Portland to the Bulls.

"What has, or will kill this," one GM told the website, "is that Portland just won't take Vujacic on."

Donkeybong
02-15-2010, 10:05 PM
morrison and vujacic for hinrich would be great. However, he has a bloated contract, and it would kill Farmar's ego.

poop
02-15-2010, 10:27 PM
it would be classic NBA-pro-Lakers bullshit if they get heinrich (a perfect piece for their team) in exchange for two worthless players.

only the Lakers/celtics can get exactly the players they need in exchange for nothing.