PDA

View Full Version : Krypto Nate would only Accept Trade to Lakers,Celtics,Magic

PGDynasty24
02-15-2010, 07:42 PM
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64722/20100215/nate_would_only_approve_trade_to_lakers_celtics_or _magic/

Nate Robinson would only agree to a trade if it means him ending up with the Lakers, Celtics or Magic.

Because Robinson took New York's qualifying offer during the offseason, he has veto power over any trade.

Allanon
02-15-2010, 07:44 PM
Nate could be really good for the Lakers.

ffadicted
02-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Yet another player who refuses to go to Cleveland to play with James. The list continues.

I think it's just cuz everybody knows he's bolting lol

lefty
02-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Who the fuck does he think he is?

PGDynasty24
02-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Who the fuck does he think he is?

a guy with veto power who can essentially control where he is traded 2

sribb43
02-15-2010, 09:10 PM
I know the Knicks wont trade nate to help him out....they will let him rot in NY

21_Blessings
02-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I'd prefer Nate over Hinrich.

sribb43
02-15-2010, 09:31 PM
Unfortunately Nate doesnt understand that GM's dont give a shit about dunk championships

lefty
02-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Me too.
I don't agree

While Nate can dunk, he is terribly inconsistent

In a recent win in Atlanta, he was fucking amazing, on fire

But he sucks most of the time, he is unaware that basketball is a team 1st sport, and his D sucks

I would take Captain Kirk over that dunking midget anytime

sribb43
02-15-2010, 09:38 PM
:lmao at Nate Robinson trying to play in the triangle offense

21_Blessings
02-15-2010, 09:40 PM
While Nate can dunk, he is terribly inconsistent

And Hinrich is shooting in the 30 percentile and has a god awful contract. Plus he's too slow to guard quick point guards now which is the Lakers biggest weakness.

But he sucks most of the time, he is unaware that basketball is a team 1st sport, and his D sucks

Non-issue with Kobe out there and Phil Jackson coaching. Nate has the tools to be an effective defender in the right system. Certainly quick enough to guard guys like Paul, Brooks.

I would take Captain Kirk over that dunking midget anytime

That would make sense for the Spurs maybe but not the Lakers. Hinrich is more of a SG defensively (that can't shoot) at this point in his career. The Lakers already have enough of those.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2010, 10:21 PM
I'd prefer Nate over Hinrich.

I'd take either of them...Nate would kick some ass though like lil weezy says: "Ain't Nobody Fucking Wit Me Man" ....

himat
02-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Me too.

Really? Why?

Nate can score in bunches but thats really it. When he gets cold he is detrimental to his team because other teams can take advantage of him on defense and he could also become a black hole on offense.

If Hinrich is cold at least he can provide some defense.

himat
02-15-2010, 10:25 PM
And Hinrich is shooting in the 30 percentile and has a god awful contract. Plus he's too slow to guard quick point guards now which is the Lakers biggest weakness.

That shouldn't be a problem for you guys though. The teams that have a solid shot at beating L.A. don't have quick PG's.

Cleveland, Orlando, Dallas, Denver all have average or bigger sized PG's.

Nate would get abused by Chauncey or J Kidd if he was on L.A.

mavs>spurs2
02-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Nate has never settled in to a role since being in NY. He would give us the slasher we need at the point, and he can shoot the three. Kirk is just overrated as hell. We've been through this with Luke, Vlad, Morrison and Sasha.

Crofl at citing some white players who suck and using it for justification that Kirk also sucks. I guess the Celtics also went through this with Bird, Mchale, etc and all those championships. Regards to you and your family, I hope your situation improves, you miserable little racist fuck!

mabrignani
02-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Crofl at citing some white players who suck and using it for justification that Kirk also sucks. I guess the Celtics also went through this with Bird, Mchale, etc and all those championships. Regards to you and your family, I hope your situation improves, you miserable little racist fuck!

youre the only one who got racist. no one said anything about white or black so whipe those tears off ur pussy and stfu

Allanon
02-16-2010, 04:33 PM
Hinrich is one of the biggest ripoffs in the NBA.

"Captain Kirk" is a 29 year old tweener guard that can't shoot, can't defend quick PG's, hasn't played a full season since his last contract and makes almost $10 million a year.

Give me Nate's $4 million any day.

Mr Bones
02-16-2010, 07:14 PM
No way Phil Jackson would take Nate-- he understands and appreciates the importance of defensive length too well, and Nate-- despite the razz-ma-tazz-- is a huge defensive liability.

lefty
02-16-2010, 08:56 PM
LOL Nate

Wins the dunk contest and can not play tonight because of the flu :lmao

And Hinrich is playing tonight

duncan228
02-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Knicks, Celtics Revive Nate Robinson Trade Talks (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=tsn-knickscelticsreviven&prov=tsn&type=lgns)
SportingNews

Dunk champion Nate Robinson might be getting his wish—a trade to the Celtics.

The New York Daily News reports (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2010/02/16/2010-02-16_new_york_knicks_working_on_deal_to_ship_nate_ro binson_to_rival_boston_celtics.html) the Knicks are working to send the diminutive guard to the Celtics, presumably for expiring contracts. The newspaper speculates Eddie House, Tony Allen and Brian Scalabrine fit that description.

Robinson has been on the block since being benched by coach Mike D’Antoni. At that time he expressed an interest in joining the Knicks’ Atlantic Division rivals when rumors of a deal surfaced. Robinson has a no-trade clause, but a source tells the Daily News that he would waive it to join the Celtics.

Robinson is not with the Knicks for their game tonight in Chicago; the club says he is at home with the flu.