PDA

View Full Version : Mike Savage rips Sarah Palin

Soul_Patch
02-16-2010, 12:08 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/savage-on-pa...-as-president/

ruh oh...

"If you want Obama for a second term, just make sure that Sarah Palin is the Republican nominee."

coyotes_geek
02-16-2010, 12:14 PM
He's right.

ElNono
02-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Why do you think he's ripping on her at all?

Wild Cobra
02-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Why do you think he's ripping on her at all?

It boosts ratings.

He's a Shock Jock. He rags on everyone.

ElNono
02-16-2010, 12:47 PM
It boosts ratings.
He's a Shock Jock. He rags on everyone.

No, my question to the OP was, why does he consider what Savage said as 'ripping' Palin. I think what Mike said it's a fairly accurate assessment, IMO.

Wild Cobra
02-16-2010, 12:51 PM
SmOAdeJFtY8

ElNono
02-16-2010, 12:52 PM
For some reason I thought it was this Savage:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/mythbusters/images/adam-savage-4.jpg

ElNono
02-16-2010, 12:52 PM
But that's Adam, not Mike...

Wild Cobra
02-16-2010, 12:54 PM
No, my question to the OP was, why does he consider what Savage said as 'ripping' Palin. I think what Mike said it's a fairly accurate assessment, IMO.
I don't know, the link went to the front page, not the article, so I didn't read it. I found the YOUTUBE though. Listening to the YOUTUBE now.

Soul_Patch
02-16-2010, 01:02 PM
Woops, sorry thanks for fixing the link.

Listen to the piece and decide for yourself. He basically says Palin is a shill...big media stand in with pre-approved talking points and no stance of her own.

Basically nails it.

ElNono
02-16-2010, 01:04 PM

Listen to the piece and decide for yourself. He basically says Palin is a shill...big media stand in with pre-approved talking points and no stance of her own.

Basically nails it.

You really needed anybody to tell you that?

Soul_Patch
02-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Yes i did...i need people to tell me everything or i cant even move, i just sit here and drool in a complete stasis....

The point of the post was irony...Savage, one of the far rights most outspoken, rips down Sarah Palin, the second coming of reagan, for most of his listener base.

I wonder how many of his followers heads exploded after that piece.

boutons_deux
02-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Run pitbull bitch Run! :lol

If Repug voter literacy tests were applied to her, she couldn't vote. :lol

DarrinS
02-16-2010, 01:20 PM
I wonder how many of his followers heads exploded after that piece.

I doubt many of his listeners' heads exploded. Dude was constantly bashing Bush for the past several years.

I'm no Palin fan. I think she's probably good for TV ratings, but I don't want her running for office.

Wild Cobra
02-16-2010, 01:28 PM
I doubt many of his listeners' heads exploded. Dude was constantly bashing Bush for the past several years.

Isn't that the truth. As much as Savage bashes Bush, you'd think liberals would be in love with him.

baseline bum
02-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Isn't that the truth. As much as Savage bashes Bush, you'd think liberals would be in love with him.

And here comes Mr. Republican to defend Bush's honor again.

SnakeBoy
02-16-2010, 03:21 PM

Basically nails it.

I like Savage, I like Palin. Palin has an uphill battle to be a real contender but she has some time left. Savage says the exact same thing about every republican and he says worse about every democrat. Basically you can assume that whatever/whoever it is, Savage is against it.

Marcus Bryant
02-16-2010, 07:47 PM
I believe everyone pays too much attention to Sarah Palin.

Further, it's obvious that at this point she's cashing in on her celebrity. Keep hanging on her every word, as well as what others say about her. She's banking on that.

PixelPusher
02-16-2010, 09:32 PM
For some reason I thought it was this Savage:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/mythbusters/images/adam-savage-4.jpg

But that's Adam, not Mike...

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own"

Of course he means it to be taken ironically, but irony is still under heavy sedation in the ICU.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-16-2010, 10:00 PM
someone needs to take a huge pitchfork to lance savage's blubberous pompous belly

EmptyMan
02-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I haven't listened to Savage in probably 1.5 years, but he is legit. Call him a shock jock because he pulls no punches :sleep

Wild Cobra
02-17-2010, 07:44 PM
someone needs to take a huge pitchfork to lance savage's blubberous pompous belly
LOL...

I agree at times.

I have a hard time listening to him because he's such an ass. However, I do at times, and he usually makes real good points.

SnakeBoy
02-17-2010, 09:09 PM
I have a hard time listening to him because he's such an ass. However, I do at times, and he usually makes real good points.

He's intelligent, entertaining, and says what he thinks. That's why I listen to him.

mookie2001
02-17-2010, 09:22 PM
I have a hard time listening to him because he's such a Yankee. He makes Sean Hennity look like he's from Stairtown Texas

Wild Cobra
02-18-2010, 12:36 AM
He's intelligent, entertaining, and says what he thinks. That's why I listen to him.
I agree. He is very intelligent and insightful. But sometimes, when he goes off on a group or person, he just gets too scornful. Some people like to hear that allot. I don't. I'm simply not very entertained by him, except when I'm in a rare mood.