PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Silver & Black Pack Tryouts @ BWW DeZavala

chreph
02-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Just passing along the info...

We are looking to find 30 of the biggest Spurs fans in the city. You would be required to attend all the final 12 regular season games after the rodeo break. Looking for the loudest, most rowdy and crazy fans in the city. During the audition people will have an interview, be quizzed on Spurs trivia, participate in chants & cheers, and more.

Do you bleed Silver and Black? Do you start and end your day with a Spurs chant? How about your wardrobe, is your fashion taste Spurs gear? Does any of the above sound like you? The Spurs are searching for their loudest and most spirited fans to join their new cheer section, and you could be part of the pack, the Silver & Black Pack!

Silver & Black Pack auditions will be held Wednesday, February 17th at Buffalo Wild Wings (I-10 & DeZavala) beginning at 6:00pm prior to the Spurs taking on the Indiana Pacers. Auditions will include an interview, a Spurs trivia quiz and all applications must show their spirit with chants and cheers to show judges their most outstanding Spurs spirit!

WHO – All Spurs Fans (18+)
WHAT – Silver & Black Pack Auditions
WHEN – February 17th @ 6:00pm
WHERE – Buffalo Wild Wings on 5860 DeZavala Road

angel_luv
02-17-2010, 12:55 PM
That sounds really cool. I would definitely audition for that if I did not already work in the arena.

Thanks for posting.