PDA

View Full Version : Dear Steve Kerr

Xylus
02-17-2010, 12:54 PM
I hope Amare drops 50 tonight and takes a giant shit on your face after the game.

JMarkJohns
02-17-2010, 12:55 PM
30+ points, 20+ rebounds...

You watch

Thunder Dan
02-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Kerr isn't the problem, it's your owner. Sarver sucks and is broke. You think Kerr doesn't realize he is getting ripped off? Your owner is the one who wants to trade Amare to Cleveland so it saves him $12,000,000.

The Suns are the Indians of the NBA. They make moves based on finances and not to win. Their goal is to run a good business and not to win anything, winning is secondary.

Xylus
02-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Kerr isn't the problem, it's your owner. Sarver sucks and is broke. You think Kerr doesn't realize he is getting ripped off? Your owner is the one who wants to trade Amare to Cleveland so it saves him $12,000,000.

The Suns are the Indians of the NBA. They make moves based on finances and not to win. Their goal is to run a good business and not to win anything, winning is secondary.

I've talked so much shit about $arver, it's hard to come up with any new material. $arver's figurehead, Kerr, will take the blame for this one.

stretch
02-17-2010, 01:00 PM
haywood is going to facerape amare

Thunder Dan
02-17-2010, 01:03 PM
I've talked so much shit about $arver, it's hard to come up with any new material. $arver's figurehead, Kerr, will take the blame for this one.

If Kerr was writing the checks I'm sure he would get a better deal. Unfortuantly, your owner doesn't have any money. Kerr's job isn't to try to built a championship team- it's to be the bad guy the fans can bitch at when their owner can't pay the bills.

Exact same shit with the Indians. Everyone hates their GM, but the owner is the one who had the say in trading away 2 Cy Young winners and a perrential All Star away for shitty prospects.

Xylus
02-17-2010, 01:04 PM
haywood is going to facerape amare

Yeah, just like the last time he played the Suns.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=291219021