PDA

View Full Version : Threatening Private Message I Received From Morman Jazz Fan

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2010, 01:03 PM
"My people are gonna lynch your fat Mexican ass the next time we're in LA"
- Morman Jazz Fan

I'm not fat nor am I Mexican but Mexican fans beware...Morman Jazz Fan apparently Hates You...

Perhaps I should notify the FBI...make Morman Man spill his beer and squirm a bit in his trailer...

and yes I do have friends working for the FBI...hmmm what shall I do....:hat

I'll wait til after the lakers / boston game to see what mood I'm in...:wakeup

clambake
02-17-2010, 01:04 PM
just tell him to bring all his wives.

I. Hustle
02-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Well be careful because he is morman and not lessman. At least he isn't religious.

balli
02-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Not my troll, but that's what this board gets for the non-stop 'jazz fans are racists' jokes circa the spring of 2009. Though the op wasn't even around then.

monosylab1k
02-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Not my troll, but that's what this board gets for the non-stop 'jazz fans are racists' jokes circa the spring of 2009. Though the op wasn't even around then.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you got so incredibly asshurt over that. Just stop with the racist Jazz fan trolls, please! My life is going down the toilet over this! I can't live with all the hardcore trolling because of my "jazz fans are racists" jokes circa the spring of 2009! This is truly what I get! :cry :cry :cry

balli
02-17-2010, 01:12 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you got so incredibly asshurt over that. Just stop with the racist Jazz fan trolls, please! My life is going down the toilet over this! I can't live with all the hardcore trolling because of my "jazz fans are racists" jokes circa the spring of 2009! This is truly what I get!

You're a fucking clown mono. I don't know how pathetic your life is that you've literally followed several people around on the internets, trolling everything they say, but it is. I don't really give a fuck anymore- if you haven't noticed I more or less stopped posting in here solely because you are such a faggot loser who killed the board. But fwiw at this point, you're a fucking joke. Always have been.

IronMexican
02-17-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm scared for my life right now.

Double-Up
02-17-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm scared for my life right now.

:lmao...fuck the Jazz.

monosylab1k
02-17-2010, 01:15 PM
You're a fucking clown mono. I don't know how pathetic your life is that you've literally followed several people around on the internets, trolling everything they say, but it is. I don't really give a fuck anymore- if you haven't noticed I more or less stopped posting in here solely because you are such a faggot loser who killed the board. But fwiw at this point, you're a fucking joke. Always have been.

I know I know, that's why this is what I get :cry :cry :cry I never should have let it get so out of hand, otherwise Mormon Jazz trolls wouldn't be ruining everything I love :cry :cry :cry THIS IS WHAT I GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD MY BRAIN IS MELTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!

JamStone
02-17-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm starting to slowly believe the "this is really culburn" conspiracy

balli
02-17-2010, 01:17 PM
:lmao...fuck the Jazz.

lol butthurt from several years ago. Worry about your own incredibly mediocre team. And it's lack of a future that's riding on Yao's glass foot.

Double-Up
02-17-2010, 01:17 PM

But it's cool when you fucks state racist comments on black folks, right? Didn't one of you guys call someone here "a stupid fucking ######"...that type of shit is uncalled for and brings hate to your fanbase fool...real talk.

IronMexican
02-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Part of the fun in this forum is to pretend that every fan is stereotypical for that area. All Laker fans are vandals, all sunfan are jewish with lawyer parents, currently in law school, all jazz fans are mormon with 9 wives, etc....

monosylab1k
02-17-2010, 01:18 PM
:cry :cry :cry

If only I could go back to circa the spring of 2009 and take back every racist Mormon joke I said, maybe this board wouldn't be destroyed by mormon jazz trolls! but there's no time machine so this is what I get! :cry

monosylab1k
02-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Part of the fun in this forum is to pretend that every fan is stereotypical for that area. All Laker fans are vandals, all sunfan are jewish with lawyer parents, currently in law school, all jazz fans are mormon with 9 wives, etc....

.....all spurs fans are fat mexicans, all mavs fans are big douchebags....

well those two are true. dammit.

IronMexican
02-17-2010, 01:21 PM
.....all spurs fans are fat mexicans, all mavs fans are big douchebags....

well those two are true. dammit.

all pistons and cavfans currently live in houses worth about as much as a month's worth of rent in California.

balli
02-17-2010, 01:51 PM
But it's cool when you fucks state racist comments on black folks, right? Didn't one of you guys call someone here "a stupid fucking ######"...that type of shit is uncalled for and brings hate to your fanbase fool...real talk.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, no. Until last year me and Gira were the only two Jazz fans on this board and neither of us ever said shit like that. Ever. Ostensibly in fact, I fucking hate white people. If someone said that since, fine, but I'd suggest you find a link if you're going to propagate it.

mavs>spurs2
02-17-2010, 01:53 PM
The amount of butthurtedness in this forum is downright fucking sickening. Who cares what pm's someone sent you IT DIDN'T HURT YOU AND DOESN'T WARRANT MULTIPLE THREADS. Crybaby pussies like you are the reason I no longer have ANY trolls and many other people's trolls are getting banned, Walt Kowalski for example who was never really that out of line and funny as hell.