PDA

View Full Version : "you dumb person" Really?

Obstructed_View
02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
I guess the mods won't enforce the "faggot" rule they set down a long time ago, so it just devolves to this.

Grow the fuck up, people.

TheMACHINE
02-17-2010, 01:35 PM
ok

stretch
02-17-2010, 01:36 PM
get a band-aid for your vagina

ChumpDumper
02-17-2010, 01:38 PM
I doubt repeating it in a thread title will help.

I. Hustle
02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
:lol Yeah that is a great way to ignore it. Just use it in the title of your thread.

IBTL

stretch
02-17-2010, 01:39 PM
and there are far more offensive things that are said on this website that no one gives a shit about. quit getting your panties wadded up over an internet forum

GuerillaBlack
02-17-2010, 01:41 PM
and there are far more offensive things that are said on this website that no one gives a shit about. quit getting your panties wadded up over an internet forum

But the internet is real life.

stretch
02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
But the internet is real life.

cool. im gonna shoot some e-bullets at people then, and lets see if they die.

or would they now be iBullets?

Dex
02-17-2010, 01:42 PM
There are much bigger things to worry about in life than internet smack.

That being said, you people are who advocating the use of these insults need to get your priorities checked.

Not to mention find some funny material.

stretch
02-17-2010, 01:44 PM
That being said, you people are who advocating the use of these insults need to get your priorities checked.

not sure if this was directed at me, because i dont promote it at all, or support it in any ways. i basically said what you said... there are bigger things to be concerned over. and like others said... repeating it in a thread title makes no sense at all

Dex
02-17-2010, 01:48 PM
not sure if this was directed at me, because i dont promote it at all, or support it in any ways. i basically said what you said... there are bigger things to be concerned over. and like others said... repeating it in a thread title makes no sense at all

To that point, agreed.

My soapbox moments would also come out better if I didn't type them dyslexically.

JamStone
It's not offensive if it is used properly. And it doesn't have to do with race or skin color. For example, if it was directed at say a guy who voluntarily gets kicked in the nutsack a thousand times or say Lady Gaga, I approve of the comment.

Xylus
I'm completely lost.

mavs>spurs2
02-17-2010, 01:49 PM
I've said my fair share of "fat beaner" but I'd never use the N word partially because of the environment in which I grew up and also because blacks dealt with slavery for several hundred years and have a legitimate gripe. Beaners, chinks, crackers, and anyone else will just have to deal with it though.

jack sommerset
02-17-2010, 01:54 PM
I didn't know there was a "faggot" rule. When did this happen and where are these rules located at? Seriously.....

mavs>spurs2
02-17-2010, 01:57 PM
I guess the mods won't enforce the "faggot" rule they set down a long time ago, so it just devolves to this.

Grow the fuck up, people.

why you are such a fuckin gay rights activist is beyond me

stretch
02-17-2010, 02:00 PM
obstructed view is gay? or he loves the acts of gayness?

stretch
02-17-2010, 02:02 PM
It's not offensive if it is used properly. And it doesn't have to do with race or skin color. For example, if it was directed at say a guy who voluntarily gets kicked in the nutsack a thousand times or say Lady Gaga, I approve of the comment.

the original use was supposed to be calling someone ignorant, correct? then unfortunately it became associated with black people in a very derrogatory sense

mavs>spurs2
02-17-2010, 02:03 PM
the original use was supposed to be calling someone ignorant, correct? then unfortunately it became associated with black people in a very derrogatory sense

Yup it was just whites way of calling blacks stupid and illiterate, which was largely because blacks weren't legally allowed to be educated at the time. It was just another form of oppression.

Blake
02-17-2010, 02:06 PM
I've said my fair share of "fat beaner" but I'd never use the N word partially because of the environment in which I grew up.

gold star for you

timvp
02-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Dealt with.