PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Cleveland Cavaliers: 2010 NBA Champions!

Pages : [1] 2

hater
02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
At least the Lakers didn't repeat. :downspin:

DazedAndConfused
02-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the anti-jinx.

Us Laker fans loved all of your "Cavs 2009 NBA CHAMP" threads.

hater
02-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the anti-jinx.

Us Laker fans loved all of your "Cavs 2009 NBA CHAMP" threads.

except I didn't start that thread.

I like your optimism, but get real. Cavs were killing the lakers w/out Jamison. Jamison next to Lebron are gonna destroy everything in the path. :bang

HarlemHeat37
02-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Jamison isn't THAT good, although I agree that Cleveland is easily the best team in the NBA right now..

hater
02-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Jamison isn't THAT good..

he's way better than any scrub that played next to Lebron

z0sa
02-17-2010, 07:06 PM
LeBron could average a triple double...

DazedAndConfused
02-17-2010, 07:06 PM
Jamison isn't THAT good, although I agree that Cleveland is easily the best team in the NBA right now..

No.

You aren't the best until you beat the best. And the best is the Lakers.

Stop crowning a team that hasn't accomplished jack shit in the playoffs. They were the favorites last season and got trashed 4-1, nearly swept if it weren't for a miracle Lebron shot, by Orlando after going 8-0 in the 1st two rounds.

Playoffs are a different animal. Nobody on the Cavs outside of Lebron has shown they have the mental resolve necessary to win a championship.

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:07 PM
He is better than any scrub that played next to LeBron. This makes them formidable, but they're not unbeatable. Let's not forget Jamison still has shoulder issues. It will probably come down to whom is healthiest in the playoffs. If you don't like the challenge, then you're not a real fan. Exciting times!

Plus, we got Shannon "Better than Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Bob Petit, Pistol Pete Maravich combined" Brown. I ain't afraid of nathan.

z0sa
02-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Stop crowning a team that hasn't accomplished jack shit in the playoffs. They were the favorites last season and got trashed 4-1, nearly swept if it weren't for a miracle Lebron shot, by Orlando after going 8-0 in the 1st two rounds.

LOL, that didn't happen

Chomag
02-17-2010, 07:09 PM
He is better than any scrub that played next to LeBron. This makes them formidable, but they're not unbeatable. Let's not forget Jamison still has shoulder issues. It will probably come down to whom is healthiest in the playoffs. If you don't like the challenge, then you're not a real fan. Exciting times!

This and that Clev didn't realy lose anything here just gained.

Pelicans78
02-17-2010, 07:10 PM
Meh, Amare would have been better. Not sure if Jamison can hang with the Lakers bigs.

hater
02-17-2010, 07:11 PM
I wish cavs got Amare. Jamison can create his own shot and get others involved.

:pctoss :pctoss

DAF86
02-17-2010, 07:12 PM
If they would have traded for Amare I would have agreed but Jamison...meh, he doesn't have the size to keep up with the Lakers bigs.

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Trust me. He's good. With Lebron and the Cavs his skillset will be capitalized to its fullest.

DAF86
02-17-2010, 07:15 PM
Meh, Amare would have been better. Not sure if Jamison can hang with the Lakers bigs.

If they would have traded for Amare I would have agreed but Jamison...meh, he doesn't have the size to keep up with the Lakers bigs.

lol Hornets78 I'm sure you're one smart motherfucker.

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:17 PM

You guys dont understand. This trade makes the Cavs even more dangerous. Something about opening up the lane for the games best finisher is giving me goosebumps. Jamisons range will keep the Laker bigs out of the post.

bostonguy
02-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Cavs are going balls out. They said "fuck it" on waiting at the last possible minute for Amare and went with plan B which was Jamison. Smart move on a team that is built to win for 1-2 years. Lebron also isn't going anywhere. The $$$ on that max contract keeps him in Cleveland.

kamikazi_player
02-17-2010, 07:19 PM
lol if this trades turns out like the Jefferson trade.

TheMACHINE
02-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Sweet...Gasol and Odom can punk Jamison now.

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:20 PM
All this weaponry and Mike Brown still at the helm...this is his make-it or break-it moment...

hater
02-17-2010, 07:21 PM
lol if this trades turns out like the Jefferson trade.

Jamison is the anti-Jefferson. Beleive me

mavsfan1000
02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
The Lakers are still the best. Cavs can't even get passed Orlando. :lol

TheMACHINE
02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
How's Jamisons defense anyways?

KidCongo
02-17-2010, 07:23 PM

How is JJ Hicksons?

mavsfan1000
02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Worse than Dirk's. Cleveland just got much worse on defense.

mindcrime
02-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Sweet...Gasol and Odom can punk Jamison now.

Gasol couldn't punk a 12 year old girl.

KidCongo
02-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Also flip Telfair and a S/T Wally for an SG tomorrow perhaps.

Gouken
02-17-2010, 07:26 PM
This must be a joke? lol Put the anointing oils away.

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:26 PM
At least the Lakers didn't repeat. :downspin:

As if Spurfan knows anything about the "R" word... ;)

namlook
02-17-2010, 07:27 PM
The downside to this for the Cavs is Jamison can't defend anyone. Everyone thought that Jefferson would have a big impact too. How much this helps the Cavs chances remains to be seen.

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Gasol couldn't punk a 12 year old girl.
Basically.

All this weaponry and Mike Brown still at the helm...this is his make-it or break-it moment...
True. However for people using the Phil>Brown argument, please keep in mind a certain nobody named Doc Rivers beat him.

The Lakers are still the best. Cavs can't even get passed Orlando. :lol
Last year son. 2010 is a different story.

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:30 PM
The downside to this for the Cavs is Jamison can't defend anyone. Everyone thought that Jefferson would have a big impact too. How much this helps the Cavs chances remains to be seen.
The Cavs as a whole are a great defensive team. Any defensive efficiencies by Jamison is pretty much covered. Additionally, Jamisons 20 points a game basically cancels out his defensive liability.

mavsfan1000
02-17-2010, 07:33 PM
The Cavs as a whole are a great defensive team. Any defensive efficiencies by Jamison is pretty much covered. Additionally, Jamisons 20 points a game basically cancels out his defensive liability.
Not quite. See Mavs of 2003-2004.

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:35 PM
True. Doc Rivers did beat Phil Jackson in '08...but I'm not entirely sure if Mike Brown is a better coach than Doc Rivers is. However, it will be interesting IF both teams get there. Fortunately, championships aren't won on trade deadline day and there is still more games to be played and players to get healthy. From here on out; may the best team win! C'mon Mitch! Sasha for Kevin Durant!!! ;)

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Not quite. See Mavs of 2003-2004.
Eh, we'll see. no offense but Dirk is no Lebron though.

BTW, anyone find it funny that Washington's best player right now is Josh Howard? What a collosal fuckfest Washington is in right now :lol

TheMACHINE
02-17-2010, 07:36 PM

or it can be the other way around...jamisons defensive liabilities can cause a great defensive team to become a good one.

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:37 PM

BTW, anyone find it funny that Washington's best player right now is Josh Howard? What a collosal fuckfest Washington is in right now :lol

Maybe someday Gilbert Arenas can shoot his way back into the league...

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:40 PM
True. Doc Rivers did beat Phil Jackson in '08...but I'm not entirely sure if Mike Brown is a better coach than Doc Rivers is.
Its a wash. I think Doc had a better team but Mike has the best player. We'll see how the role players steps up. Eddie House, PJ Brown and James Posey were the difference in Boston. Its time for Cleveland's role players to do the same.

Lakers vs Cleveland this year is legit. Im not hating right now, but I think Cleveland is just a bad matchup for the Lakeshow.

Truckules
02-17-2010, 07:40 PM

Anyone know how much money Washington has saved with all of these trades? That's really what this is all about.

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Its a wash. I think Doc had a better team but Mike has the best player. We'll see how the role players steps up. Eddie House, PJ Brown and James Posey were the difference in Boston. Its time for Cleveland's role players to do the same.

Lakers vs Cleveland this year is legit. Im not hating right now, but I think Cleveland is just a bad matchup for the Lakeshow.

I guess that's why they play the games, Chris. I do think up until this past Kobe-less run that the Lakers were lethargic and lacked the killer instinct that won the title for them last year, but who knows if the recent play is indicative of the team pulling itself out of its slumber. But then again, I want to see the Cavs in the Finals. It has the make-up of an all-time Magic/Bird type battle...

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:44 PM
pun? lol

or it can be the other way around...jamisons defensive liabilities can cause a great defensive team to become a good one.
Possibly, but to be honest with you Jamison is not a bad defender at all. Not All NBA defense quality, but he's been solid during the playoffs. Best of all, Jamison is such a great locker room guy. I think Jamisons character is what the Cavs truly need.

TheManFromAcme
02-17-2010, 07:46 PM

:lol

DazedAndConfused
02-17-2010, 07:48 PM
It's all about fit, as RJ has shown us.

If Jamison doesn't fit well into the Cavs system it won't matter how individually talented he is. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out before anyone can start making predictions.

But I think we can put to rest the silly notion that Lebron doesn't have good teammates around him now.

DazedAndConfused
It's all about fit, as RJ has shown us.

If Jamison doesn't fit well into the Cavs system it won't matter how individually talented he is. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out before anyone can start making predictions.

But I think we can put to rest the silly notion that Lebron doesn't have good teammates around him now.

JoeTait75

No doubt. Roker is really under the gun now. Another fiasco like last season's ECF and he's gone.

ChrisRichards
I guess that's why they play the games, Chris. I do think up until this past Kobe-less run that the Lakers were lethargic and lacked the killer instinct that won the title for them last year, but who knows if the recent play is indicative of the team pulling itself out of its slumber. But then again, I want to see the Cavs in the Finals. It has the make-up of an all-time Magic/Bird type battle...
You think the Lakers finally got it figured out? Will Kobe adjust to the Lakers this time and let their chemistry grow? or will the Lakers adjust for Kobe again? These are the questions my man.

bostonguy
02-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Jamison won me 100 bucks. Man that puts me in a good mood. Now the next 3 bets I have left.

1.) $500 (at the moment but I plan on raising the stakes more as the season goes on) on the Cavs winning the championship this season

2.) $175 on the Cavs finishing with the best record in the nba

3.)$600 (I'll also be raising the stakes on this bet as the months go by) on Lebron resigning with the Cavs

:greedy:greedy

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:52 PM
You think the Lakers finally got it figured out? Will Kobe adjust to the Lakers this time and let their chemistry grow? or will the Lakers adjust for Kobe again? These are the questions my man.

To be honest with you...I think Bynum is just as guilty of holding our team back because he seems to bog down Gasol and Artest when he's in the paint looking for his. I'm sure Kobe can realize that he doesn't need to carry the load. How long that lasts will remain to be seen. The thing is; as a Laker fan I want to see Gasol/Bynum/Odom hold their weight against the frontline of the Cavs. They did it pretty well for the first half of the last match-up, but then got bullied by Shaq/Varejao in the 2nd. If they can find that tenacity they did last year, then it'll be a great battle.

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Thats always a ridiculous notion. Lebron never had a legitimate All Star beside him, but Ferry always brought players that brings balance and does the dirty work which allows Lebron to dominate the ball and be a Superstar. The Cavs always have components to contend for a title but not to enough to win one but Lebron not having "good" teammates always irks me.

j.dizzle
LOL love the trade..Jameson is pretty good but how many shots a game will he get on Cle? Ive seen numerous games wheres hes shot like 4 for 15, 4 for 17 etc. When his shots arent falling I dont see him making up for it on the defensive end.Cle has a grip of players now that will want playing time, I wanna see how Mike Brown manages that.

The Gemini Method
No doubt. Roker is really under the gun now. Another fiasco like last season's ECF and he's gone.

I don't know about you Cavs fans, but every time I see him speak--it's like huh? How is he so successful? Then I realize he has an incredible talent in LeBron James to cover his back.

JoeTait75
02-17-2010, 07:57 PM
I don't know about you Cavs fans, but every time I see him speak--it's like huh? How is he so successful? Then I realize he has an incredible talent in LeBron James to cover his back.

He can come off like a buffoon, to be sure. But as a defensive mind he's legit. He had this team playing excellent ball on that end at a time when Larry Hughes was probably their best individual defender.

He deserves credit for making chicken salad out of chicken shit defensively when he got here.

The Gemini Method
02-17-2010, 07:58 PM
He can come off like a buffoon, to be sure. But as a defensive mind he's legit. He had this team playing excellent ball on that end at a time when Larry Hughes was probably their best individual defender.

He deserves credit for making chicken salad out of chicken shit defensively when he got here.

Yeah, he does have a pretty good defensive mind though...well, time to check out of work. Congrats Cavs on picking up Jamison...

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 07:59 PM
To be honest with you...I think Bynum is just as guilty of holding our team back because he seems to bog down Gasol and Artest when he's in the paint looking for his. I'm sure Kobe can realize that he doesn't need to carry the load. How long that lasts will remain to be seen. The thing is; as a Laker fan I want to see Gasol/Bynum/Odom hold their weight against the frontline of the Cavs. They did it pretty well for the first half of the last match-up, but then got bullied by Shaq/Varejao in the 2nd. If they can find that tenacity they did last year, then it'll be a great battle.
Ill give you the benefit of a doubt. You're always one of the most logical posters in this board. Im going to be fair too and say that Kobe has shown he can strike that perfect balance between scoring and facilitating for the Lakers, so he'll come around come playoff time. Whether he'll do that again this season or tries to upstage Lebron instead will be the bottomline if they ever meet in the Finals.

KidCongo
02-17-2010, 08:00 PM
LOL love the trade..Jameson is pretty good but how many shots a game will he get on Cle? Ive seen numerous games wheres hes shot like 4 for 15, 4 for 17 etc. When his shots arent falling I dont see him making up for it on the defensive end.Cle has a grip of players now that will want playing time, I wanna see how Mike Brown manages that.

It's all about sacrifice.

hitmanyr2k
02-17-2010, 08:06 PM
I think this trade is much safer than the Amare trade. The Cavs didn't have to give up anyone. Also, it doesn't shake things up too much and they don't have to worry about chemistry issues between Amare and Shaq.

hater
02-17-2010, 08:20 PM
If Jamison doesn't fit well into the Cavs system

that's all lakerfan can hope for

j.dizzle
02-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Son, I actually hope he fits in pretty well & plays a lot of minutes..LA's bigs light his ass up

ChrisRichards
02-17-2010, 08:36 PM
:lobt2:
Son, I actually hope he fits in pretty well & plays a lot of minutes..LA's bigs light his ass up
Cavs have a lot of option though. They're not stuck with Jamison. They can play rough ball and have their physical guys out there (Lebron, Varejao,Shaq,Powe,Delonte) or surround Bron with shooters (Jamison, Mo, Gibson)

Scary stuff for a team whose already the best team in the league.

in2deep
02-17-2010, 09:20 PM

doesn't matter. Jamison is there for offense. Lakers will be fucked defending Lebron/Jamison/Shaq/Moe/Delonte

fucked.

picc84
02-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Congrats on the championship, but at least i'll still get some entertainment out of Lebron sticking the knife in Clevelands back by STILL bolting to New York after the finals. :lol

The subsequent Jay-z track will be on some other shit too. NY State of Mind Part IV, "Welcome Home Lebron.".

Killakobe81
02-17-2010, 09:40 PM

This I agree with. But offensively down the srtetch it's all 4 down with Lebron at the top ...
A good defensive team (healthy Boston?) should be able to exploit this ...

Good trade though ...they gave up crap ...and may get Z back ...

Lakers should do the same with Fish ...

xellos88330
02-17-2010, 09:52 PM
No.

You aren't the best until you beat the best. And the best is the Lakers.

Playoffs are a different animal. Nobody on the Cavs outside of Lebron has shown they have the mental resolve necessary to win a championship.

So basically you are saying that the regular season doesn't mean anything?

picc84
02-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Fact: Winning a championship doesn't mean jackshit for the next season

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-17-2010, 10:13 PM
So what's Cleveland's excuse when they don't even get to the finals?

Is it still LEBRON'S SUPPORTING CAST SUCKS? :lol

lefty
02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
I wish cavs got Amare. Jamison can create his own shot and get others involved.

:pctoss :pctoss
It's good for Cleveland only for the short term

Over the long term, Amare would have been a better choice: stronger and younger

02-17-2010, 10:34 PM
ilguaskas will just boomerang back so i dont see how this will make the cavs worse. lebron now has a legitimate second option. when mo williams chokes in the playoffs, varejao misses his open looks, shaq gets injured, and west/gibson go through their cold streaks, lebron will have jamison. dude is old though, already at the tail end of his prime. bad move overall but cleveland will get another finals appearance this season.

Delonte West
02-17-2010, 10:39 PM
It's good for Cleveland only for the short term

Over the long term, Amare would have been a better choice: stronger and younger

Yeah but Amare plays zero defense and cant play good ball with Shaq-Ez. If wouldnt have Shaq-Ez then yeah Amare would probably be the better choice. A.J. aint bad afterall since we got him for nothing basicly. You know Im saying?

Mel_13
02-17-2010, 10:47 PM
Jamison won me 100 bucks. Man that puts me in a good mood. Now the next 3 bets I have left.

1.) $500 (at the moment but I plan on raising the stakes more as the season goes on) on the Cavs winning the championship this season

2.) $175 on the Cavs finishing with the best record in the nba

3.)$600 (I'll also be raising the stakes on this bet as the months go by) on Lebron resigning with the Cavs

:greedy:greedy

How much do you have on the Yankees to repeat?:stirpot:

Jacob1983
02-18-2010, 12:06 AM
This is is for the Cavs and Lebron. If they don't at least get to the Finals this year, he is gone next season. Besides, there really isn't any excuse for them not to get to the Finals this year. And Lebron shouldn't bitch about his team. He's got Shaq and Jamison now. That's a lot of talent on one team.

bostonguy
02-18-2010, 12:10 AM
This is is for the Cavs and Lebron. If they don't at least get to the Finals this year, he is gone next season. Besides, there really isn't any excuse for them not to get to the Finals this year. And Lebron shouldn't bitch about his team. He's got Shaq and Jamison now. That's a lot of talent on one team.

When the Cavs offer Lebron that sick nasty rich ass max contract, that will end the bidding war. Bron isn't taking a paycut. Where is he going to go? New York? That situation isn't a good one. The nets are even worse. The Clippers? Yeah I don't see that. The heat? Nah. Where is he going to go to take a paycut? I don't see it. He is playing the field. Bron signs a max contract this summer with the Cavs.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-18-2010, 12:59 AM

The Lakers still have a future beyond this season. The Spurs? *crickets*

Better start tanking now.

mavsfan1000
02-18-2010, 01:09 AM
What if Lebron goes to the Laker?

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-18-2010, 01:12 AM
What if Lebron goes to the Laker?

What if you killed yourself tomorrow?

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Lebron cant win a ring without 4 All-Stars in his team. ;)

Delonte West
02-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Lebron cant win a ring without 4 All-Stars in his team. ;)

Who are you calling 4 all stars?

mavsfan1000
02-18-2010, 01:26 AM
What if you killed yourself tomorrow?
What is your problem?

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 01:31 AM
Who are you calling 4 all stars?

Antawn Jamison
Žydrūnas Ilgauskas
Shaquille O'Neal
Mo Williams

Delonte West
02-18-2010, 02:00 AM
Antawn Jamison - He was an all star? Must of been long time ago cuz I dont rememba

Žydrnas Ilgauskas - (dont remember )

Shaquille O'Neal - (yeah he is also a three time MVP and shit but that was nearly 20 years ago bro. we leaving 2010 bro.

Mo Williams - man this foo would have never made tha all star if whats his name didnt get injured.

and all these fools WERE all stars but now none of them are.

and if all (except Mo) of them were 10 years younger you could say they were all stars

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 02:09 AM
Antawn Jamison - He was an all star? Must of been long time ago cuz I dont rememba

Žydrnas Ilgauskas - (dont remember )

Shaquille O'Neal - (yeah he is also a three time MVP and shit but that was nearly 20 years ago bro. we leaving 2010 bro.

Mo Williams - man this foo would have never made tha all star if whats his name didnt get injured.

and all these fools WERE all stars but now none of them are.

and if all (except Mo) of them were 10 years younger you could say they were all stars

Antawn Jamison - 2005,2008
Žydrūnas Ilgauskas - 2003, 2005
Mo Williams - 2009
Shaquile Oneal - 15× NBA All-Star
(1993-1998, 2000-2007, 2009) 2009 MVP

2008 and 2009 isnt that long ago homie.

mystargtr34
02-18-2010, 02:28 AM
The way i see it, this increases the flexibility and amount of combinations the Cavs can throw out on the floor, which can only be a good thing. Just because Jamison is there, doesnt mean the Cavs cant go to two of their Shaq-Ilgauskas-Varejao trio in the front court which gave the Lakers problems. Plus, Jamison matches up better with Odom than any big the Cavs currently have.

Plus, Jamison helps with the Magic matchup. Rashard Lewis went ape shit on the Cavs in the playoffs because they didnt have a guy who could stay with him on the perimeter. Last season the Cavs had one style, it either worked or it didnt, and the Magic exposed that. Now, they have the pieces and depth to matchup with any team in the league.

Halberto
02-18-2010, 04:29 AM
I'm dying for Koolaide man to respond to this.

namlook
02-18-2010, 04:48 AM
Plus, Jamison helps with the Magic matchup. Rashard Lewis went ape shit on the Cavs in the playoffs because they didnt have a guy who could stay with him on the perimeter.

Jamison is a fine offensive player but the defensive aspect is wishful thinking. Jamison is a matador on defense and he certainly won't have much success guarding Rashard, or Odom for that matter. Jamison is very poor on the ball in one-on-one situations and is also a poor team defender. He regularly gets lost off the ball and fails to make appropriate or timely rotations.

Chillen
02-18-2010, 07:08 AM
The Lakers are the team to beat (defending NBA champs) but the Cavs have to be the favorite to win it all with this move. If they can get Big Z back, that would be even better. Jamison will help them quite alot, they get better for sure with this trade and the Lakers will have a tough time beating the Cavs if they both meet in the NBA finals.

LOL@MavsFan
02-18-2010, 09:09 AM
LOL Cavs

Ghazi
02-18-2010, 09:18 AM
lol @ Spur fans living vicariously through the Cavs.

The butthurt is strong :lol

nkdlunch
02-18-2010, 10:35 AM
I guess truth hurts huh, lakerfans?

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Spurs fans = Cavs fans

Looks like Spurs fans giving up on thier team. Blasphemy! buhaha

nkdlunch
02-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Spurs fans = Cavs fans

Looks like Spurs fans giving up on thier team. Blasphemy! buhaha

I think many spursfans have come to realize their team is no contender this year. They are a dark horse, but no clear contender.

On that note. The sooner lakerfans realize that cavs are clearly superior to the lakers, would also be advisable.

Spursmania
02-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Cavs will win the Championship. No repeat for the Lakers.

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I think many spursfans have come to realize their team is no contender this year. They are a dark horse, but no clear contender.

On that note. The sooner lakerfans realize that cavs are clearly superior to the lakers, would also be advisable.

i think its pretty clear...i think most lakers fans does. But the same was said last year. They went 8-0 in the playoffs, then look what happened.

mavsluva
02-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Jamison is going to look like an absolute stud on a subpar team. His true colors will soon shine (or not shine) when he's called to be the 3rd or 4th option on a contending team.

j.dizzle
02-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Sons, I love that Cle is more stacked then LA..No more excuses for Bron hahahah win a title this year or off to 5th ave with Hova.

in2deep
02-18-2010, 05:01 PM
This trade will take CLE over the top. congrats

ginobili's bald spot
02-18-2010, 05:06 PM
lol @ Spur fans living vicariously through the Cavs.

The butthurt is strong :lol

Just like last year.

crc21209
02-18-2010, 05:25 PM
The Cavs really have no excuses now...they have the talent from top to bottom.

LeBron, Mo Williams, Jamison, Shaq, Varejao, Moon, Hickson, Parker, West, Gibson, and possibly getting back Z? Not bad...not bad at all...

Ghazi
05-15-2010, 07:55 AM
crucify em luva!!

give em hell!

CRUCIFY THEM!

<--------

TheManFromAcme
05-15-2010, 08:18 AM
I see ownage on the horizon...:D

urunobili
05-15-2010, 08:29 AM
CROFL can someone start same thread for future champs Los Angeles Lakers?

ginobili's bald spot
05-16-2010, 02:46 AM
I guess truth hurts huh, lakerfans?

Allanon
05-16-2010, 03:05 AM
We need a "Suns will stomp the Lakers thread".

Then we'll need a "Celtics will bukake the Lakers thread".

batting 100 :lol

LnGrrrR
05-16-2010, 03:09 AM
except I didn't start that thread.

I like your optimism, but get real. Cavs were killing the lakers w/out Jamison. Jamison next to Lebron are gonna destroy everything in the path. :bang

It's amazing the disparity on these boards between those who thought Jamison was the key, and how he pretty much was a defensive sieve and made KG look like it was 2003 out there.

LnGrrrR
05-16-2010, 03:10 AM
The Cavs really have no excuses now...they have the talent from top to bottom.

LeBron, Mo Williams, Jamison, Shaq, Varejao, Moon, Hickson, Parker, West, Gibson, and possibly getting back Z? Not bad...not bad at all...

And yet, all we heard when they lost were excuses. Go figure.

LnGrrrR
05-16-2010, 03:12 AM
Jamison is a fine offensive player but the defensive aspect is wishful thinking. Jamison is a matador on defense and he certainly won't have much success guarding Rashard, or Odom for that matter. Jamison is very poor on the ball in one-on-one situations and is also a poor team defender. He regularly gets lost off the ball and fails to make appropriate or timely rotations.

:clap:worthy::toast

TheMACHINE
05-16-2010, 11:04 AM
namlook hit the nail in the head a long time ago.

The same people praising the Jamison trade is the same people saying that the King didnt have teammates. haha

Bender
05-16-2010, 11:06 AM
LnGrrr - that sig gif is hilarious...

j.dizzle
05-16-2010, 11:23 AM
:lol LOL Jamison making Garnett look like hes 25 again while clanking easy shots under the pressure..No surprises here. Him & Fatboy Snaq took away all of Hickson & Big Z's minutes which is why they always looked pissed off on the bench.

TampaDude
05-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Epic fail thread by the OP...

Ashy Larry
05-16-2010, 02:26 PM
brutal .......

NewJerSpur
05-16-2010, 02:29 PM
LeBron's staying in Cleveland and staying out of New Jersey.

Ashy Larry
05-16-2010, 02:37 PM
I knew this one was coming back...:rollin

just classic ...... NBA title had Cleveland Cavaliers written all on it .......

raise another one of those Central Division Title Banners up ......

DPG21920
05-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Did anyone see this?

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/video_cleveland_makes_musical_plea_dENAkRx8JO2pOzB H66fA6L?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Ashy Larry
05-16-2010, 02:43 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

They will too.

If the Lakers put up a Pacific Division or Western Conference Banner, there wouldn't be any room for the seats .......

Ashy Larry
05-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Did anyone see this?

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/video_cleveland_makes_musical_plea_dENAkRx8JO2pOzB H66fA6L?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

yeah that was brutal ... really shows you how awful the city of Cleveland is. When you hold your breath about LeBron and your biggest attraction is the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame, you know you suck major urinal cakes.

Killakobe81
05-16-2010, 03:17 PM
This I agree with. But offensively down the srtetch it's all 4 down with Lebron at the top ...
A good defensive team (healthy Boston?) should be able to exploit this ...Good trade though ...they gave up crap ...and may get Z back ...

Lakers should do the same with Fish ...

I hate when I am right ...

Killakobe81
05-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Thing is me namlook and others GAVE you tangible reasons why the Cavs would lose ...

1. Brown is a mental midget ...
2. Lebron loves to play him up at the top or the high wing with 4 down ...predictable.
3. Their FT shooting sucked.
4. And 2 words ...Mo williams!!!

mogrovejo
05-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Why are Lakers fans acting like their team beat the Cavs? Pathetic.

Killakobe81
05-16-2010, 11:12 PM
No, we are not. But MANY of the Laker fans that post here told you WHY Cavs would NOT win the title and many of thefans for some reason wouldnt listen ..

Even the bitchass celtics fans (Except maybe wicked pissah) was all nervous and shit when they WERE UP 3-2 ...vs the Cavs ..even though tthe Celts outplayed them 4 out of 5 games ...

I just know enough about ball that 1 up and 4 down offense wont beat a top notch defensive team and that Shaq and Jamison = less minutes for Verejao and Hickson ...

Even the clown ass Van Gundy & jackson duo (especially JVG) called it ...

Sorry many of you sheep bought in to the hype ...

TheMACHINE
06-18-2010, 01:36 AM
Gratz Cleveland on your 1st championship!

Amaso
06-18-2010, 01:36 AM
Lebron Finals MVP

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 04:53 PM
...thats if Lebron joins the team...

oh wait...

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:09 PM
Hmm...I see what you did here...

Ashy Larry
07-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Cavs going for a repeat ........

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Seriously, If I were living in the Greater Cleveland area or a fan of the Cavs, I would seriously look to spit on LeBron and his cronies. The show that they're putting on and the great possibility that their loyalty will be thrown along the wayside would be unbearable. Just like the selfish move made by Kobe a few years back, the fact that there is lesser gratitude to the fans these days is a true loss of what makes sports great.

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Still, I laugh at this thread...

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:17 PM
What's hilarious is that LeBron played better than Kobe against Boston in the playoffs, and Lebron wasn't even trying :lol

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 05:20 PM
whats funny is that he got a MVP and a 5th ring and you guys lost to the spurs in the first round.

THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:21 PM
when I have no real response, just change the subject and say something about the Mavericks!

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:21 PM
whats funny is that he got a MVP and a 5th ring and you guys lost to the spurs in the first round.

THATS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!

That is pretty funny...after all, moral victories are for those whom are too weak to finish.

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 05:22 PM
My team sucks so im gonna find a way to diss the Finals MVP even though im running out of reasons how.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:24 PM
This thread was bumped by Laker fans masturbating over how LeBron got beat by a team that wasn't the Lakers.

Lakerfans can't accept that against Boston, LeBron outplayed Kobe and wasn't even trying. Their reply? Talk about a team that has no relevance to the issue!

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:25 PM
moral victories are for those whom are too weak to finish.

and real victories are for those who are too weak to finish but have teammates good enough to bail them out.

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
and real victories are for those who are too weak to finish but have guys good enough to bail them out.

Because Kobe slouched off for the duration of the playoffs, right? Seriously though...isn't this a team sport and not tennis?

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
and real victories are for those who are too weak to finish but have teammates good enough to bail them out.

lol mavs fan talking about real victories

Grats on your 2006 championship.

BUMP
07-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Crucify 'em Mono, nail these Kobe nuthuggers to the tree of woe!!

OC Lakerfan
07-07-2010, 05:28 PM

How's it feel to lose in the first round again? To another team that couldn't even advance past the second round.

TheMACHINE
This thread was bumped by Laker fans masturbating over how LeBron got beat by a team that wasn't the Lakers.

Lakerfans can't accept that against Boston, LeBron outplayed Kobe and wasn't even trying. Their reply? Talk about a team that has no relevance to the issue!

No, this was bumped to prove that people predicting championships are dumbasses. See the first page of the NBA Forum.

monosylab1k
Because Kobe slouched off for the duration of the playoffs, right? Seriously though...isn't this a team sport and not tennis?

I'm just saying, some NBA superstars have to deal with subpar teammates, and others just whine and cry until another team gives their best players away. Then they can suck dick in a game 7 and not be accused of tanking.

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Crucify 'em Mono, nail these Kobe nuthuggers to the tree of woe!!

cubby just setting trends.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
lol mavs fan talking about real victories

Grats on your 2006 championship.

Congrats on your 2010 NBA championship. LOL @ some other team being named the World Champion in October.

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm just saying, some NBA superstars have to deal with subpar teammates, and others just whine and cry until another team gives their best players away. Then they can suck dick in a game 7 and not be accused of tanking.

you just mad that the most stacked team in the NBA, the Dallas Mavericks, CHOKED AGAIN.

:lol:lmao

BUMP
cubby just setting trends.

Imvictoriousao!!

TheMACHINE
Congrats on your 2010 NBA championship. LOL @ some other team being named the World Champion in October.

Thanks! World Champs baby!

OC Lakerfan
07-07-2010, 05:31 PM

Go hang yourself on your Midwest Division Banners you guys have hanging up.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:32 PM
2010 Los Angeles Lakers: NBA Champs :lmao
2010 Random Team From Europe: World Champs :lmao

BUMP
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM

lol @ this bandwagoning faggot

badfish22
Imvictoriousao!!

ya still got it

monosylab1k

Lakaluva must have recruited another Paki at the Gardening Seminar.

Greg Oden
ITT: Another case of laker fan losing badly.

TheMACHINE

dont worry about mono...

his team is stacked and failed in the first round...

our team is stacked and did what they were suppose to do...win a championship.

Bandwagon Fan
07-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Lakers are the world champions. Nice try though.

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 05:36 PM
lol OC Lakerfan

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:37 PM
our team is stacked and did what they were suppose to do

wait for the refs to bail you out again?

BUMP
07-07-2010, 05:38 PM
lol OC LakerFan

lol Pau Gasol trade 2-01-2008

lol join date 2-05-2008

lol bandwagoning at its finest

monosylab1k
lol OC Lakerfan

I'd laugh @ "gray named Lakerfan" but he's just as retarded as "purple named Lakerfan"

monosylab1k
lol OC LakerFan

lol join date 2-05-2008

:lmao

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 05:39 PM
I'd laugh @ "gray named Lakerfan" but he's just as retarded as "purple named Lakerfan"

this

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 05:39 PM
lol OC LakerFan

lol join date 2-05-2008

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Greg Oden
07-07-2010, 05:40 PM
this

sup dawg

Goran Dragic
lol OC LakerFan

lol join date 2-05-2008

This can be said about all of the Lakers fans on this site except for Sportscamper, Medvedenko, and 21_Blessings.

monosylab1k
This can be said about all of the Lakers fans on this site except for Sportscamper, Medvedenko, and 21_Blessings.

Don't forget Allanon.....oh wait.

Greg Oden

lets see here...

- you love looking at my legs
- you follow me around on ST
- you know my every move right?
- you know who i am outside of ST
- you know what i'm about

what else?

seems to me like that's a bit stalkerazzi to me but that's just my opinion.

dude, i left work, that's what happened. you can believe what you want and you can sit here and prove to me how much more of a loser you are you big ass gorilla.

Goran Dragic
Even though Medvedenko is one of the more retarded people on this site and he's somehow a Lakers fan in Canada

MavDynasty
bandwagon fan is viewing this thread :lmao

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
I was lurking here BEFORE the Gasol trade I SWEAR!

MavDynasty
sup dawg

hi

Bandwagon Fan
wait for the refs to bail you out again?

Oh you Mavericks fan you :lol :nope

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Even though Medvedenko is one of the more retarded people on this site and he's somehow a Lakers fan in Canada

Oh he's the biggest bandwagoning faggot of them all, he just shockingly had the balls to post in the pre-Gasol days.

MavDynasty
lol bandwagoning fuckstick beaners who have never even been in cali before

badfish22
lol OC LakerFan

lol join date 2-05-2008

:lmao damn thats bad

Goran Dragic
07-07-2010, 05:43 PM
:lmao damn thats bad

Look at the join dates of all the LA fans on this site.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:43 PM
maybe he can post a picture of his fat face in a shot w/Jason Terry, then take it down when everyone makes fun of how fat he is :lmao

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 05:44 PM
lol TheMACHINE is a bandwagoning fuckstick, he said Smush Parker was on the 2005 Lakers

Greg Oden
07-07-2010, 05:45 PM
maybe he can post a picture of his fat face in a shot w/Jason Terry, then take it down when everyone makes fun of how fat he is :lmao

"I don't care what you guys think of me, I have a beautiful wife and kid :cry"

Bandwagon Fan
07-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Where'd all my fellow Bandwagoners go?

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
lol TheMACHINE is a bandwagoning fuckstick, he said Smush Parker was on the 2005 Lakers

Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumkinpuss!!!!!!!

tee, hee.

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumkinpuss!!!!!!!

tee, hee.

Oh look, it's another Lakerfan who's never been to LA

Giuseppe
07-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Kobe shovelin' that rock to Artest. The apex of Pierce's noggin' was just too good.

tee, hee.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Kobe shovelin' that rock to Artest. The apex of Pierce's noggin' was just too good.

tee, hee.

Hey Cubby, wanna do lunch at the Chuckbox this week?

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 05:55 PM

tee, hee.

sup bandwagoning fuckstick who lives in PHX

lol culburn369 join date 6-19-2009

lol gasol trade 2-1-2008

lol fuckstick

Bandwagon Fan
Oh look, it's another Lakerfan who's never been to LA

Sup dude, whatever happened to your buddies Pancake and Dignam? They mysteriously disapparead after the 17th of June. I hear Boston fans are pretty loyal so they must be too busy checkin out Boston's moral victory banner.

Will Hunting
Not only does he live in Phoenix, the bandwagoning fuckstick has never been to LA

Ashy Larry
07-07-2010, 05:57 PM
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/03/31/news/photos_stories/cropped/mark_cuban--300x300.jpg

Even as the Mavs continue to fail, he still wins ...... gotta love Cubes.

Great owner

Shitty team

Staff Sgt. Dignam
Sup dude, whatever happened to your buddies Pancake and Dignam?

I've got a question. What's a lace curtain motherfucker from LA like you doing asking where I am?

BUMP
lol culburn369 join date 6-19-2009

lol ST magically appearing 4 days after the Lakers win the title

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Not only does he live in Phoenix, the bandwagoning fuckstick has never been to LA

omfg seriously? :lmao my entire family is Lakerfans and I lived outside of LA for like 2 years. Technically I would be less of a bandwagoner than Cubby if I decided to go to the dark side.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 05:59 PM
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/03/31/news/photos_stories/cropped/mark_cuban--300x300.jpg

Even as the Mavs continue to fail, he still wins ...... gotta love Cubes.

Great owner

Shitty team

didn't see that one comin!

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 05:59 PM
omfg seriously? :lmao my entire family is Lakerfans and I lived outside of LA for like 2 years. Technically I would be less of a bandwagoner than Cubby if I decided to go to the dark side.

Lookit, the fact you lived in SoCal for two years would make you one of the most legit Lakers fans on this site.

BUMP
07-07-2010, 06:00 PM
The Lakers had a team before February 2008?

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Don't forget KillaKobe, the bandwagoning fuckstick who lives in San Antonio who said Kobe was a 16th overall pick.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:02 PM

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Don't forget KillaKobe, the bandwagoning fuckstick who lives in San Antonio who said Kobe was a 16th overall pick.

i think he lives in Dallas but he is still a dumb ass band-wagoning fuckstick who cant even get his idols draft pick right nonetheless

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 06:04 PM
I see the stinky paki lakaluva lurking

MavDynasty
lakaluva: 4/18/2008

:lmao :lmao :lmao

even stinky ass gardening pakis bandwagon!

MavDynasty
I see the stinky paki lakaluva lurking

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

monosylab1k
i think he lives in Dallas but he is still a dumb ass band-wagoning fuckstick who cant even get his idols draft pick right nonetheless

tbh that's the best way to know if somebody on the internet is actually black. If they live in Dallas and root for the Lakers, there's a 95% chance they're black.

Lakaluva would have had us all fooled if he said he lived in Dallas :lmao

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 06:05 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/hubble2016/westaaaaacked.jpg

Bandwagon Fan
07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
monosylab1k

Gee I wonder what ho-hum events were happening in Dallas when monosylab decided to join SpursTalk :rollin

I've got a question. What's a lace curtain motherfucker from LA like you doing asking where I am?

You know the answer to that :toast.

monosylab1k

MavDynasty
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/hubble2016/westaaaaacked.jpg

sup 4/18/08

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:07 PM
monosylab1k

Gee I wonder what ho-hum events were happening in Dallas when monosylab decided to join SpursTalk :rollin

mav fan since the 90's

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Actually, I do have you all fooled. I'm Cambodian.

sup 4/18

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Mavfan has stuck around here through 2006, 2007 and 2009. If the OKC Thunder beat the Lakers this year we know Lakerfan woulda vanished quicker than cocaine around Len Bias.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
monosylab1k

Something relevant to this site tbh brah.

Not like a bandwagoning faggot Lakerfan jumping to another site after his team has sucked for years and just got giftwrapped a franchise player.

Will Hunting
lol The Gemini Method viewing thread

BUMP
monosylab1k

The Mavs have been competitive all decade, faggot.

Whereas the Lakers were just gargling Phoenix suns chode in the 1st round(when they actually made the playoffs) prior to the Gasol gift

MavDynasty
its sad, all these bandwagoning laker fucksticks who joined after the gasol trade dissappeared after the 08 finals

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Mavfan joined during the middle of a Mavs/Spurs Series.

Lakerfan joined after they made a trade with Memphis.

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:10 PM
:lmao bandwagoning fucksticks being bandwagoning fucksticks

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 06:12 PM
lol The Gemini Method viewing thread

Will Hunting
Join Date 06-16-2009 Total Posts 733 At least I have the temerity to join before they won the title.

BUMP
basketball existed before February 2008?

monosylab1k

monosylab1k
Will Hunting
Join Date06-16-2009Total Posts733At least I have the temerity to join before they won the title.

:lmao arguing with a troll

yeah you logged in a whole 3 months beforehand :lol everyone was really unsure about those Lakers back in March of 09

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Will Hunting
Join Date06-16-2009Total Posts733At least I have the temerity to join before they won the title.

Have you not seen my movie made when the Celtics sucked? I've been a Celtics fan my whole life.

Bandwagon Fan
Mavfan has stuck around here through 2006, 2007 and 2009. If the OKC Thunder beat the Lakers this year we know Lakerfan woulda vanished quicker than cocaine around Len Bias.

Finishing at or a handful of games away from second in the west clearly are terrible years for the mavs :downspin:. Im sure most didnt disappear for several days after they got spanked in the playoffs each time, sorta like dem boston fans.

The Gemini Method

Well, he got me...I'm not keen on whom is a troll or not. What am I to do?

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 06:15 PM

Will Hunting
Tbh, any Lakers fan born after 1984 is a bandwagon fan

The Gemini Method

yeah you logged in a whole 3 months beforehand :lol everyone was really unsure about those Lakers back in March of 09

And? What does this whole troll job prove? I didn't find this website til someone mentioned it in a different message board. If you find your kicks in this whole charade, then more power to you. I think its kinda humorous and won't change anything.

monosylab1k
07-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Tbh, any Lakers fan born after 1984 is a bandwagon fan

TRUTH. although technically it's every laker fan who started rooting for the Lakers after 1984.

Will Hunting
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
TRUTH. although technically it's every laker fan who started rooting for the Lakers after 1984.

A fucking men. No reason to cheer for the Lakers over the Clippers, except for the fact you're a bandwagon front runner who only cheers for winning teams.

Bandwagon Fan
07-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Tbh, any Lakers fan ever is a bandwagon fan
Fixed for accuracy to fit what you are implying. :toast

I can :toast to that.

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Will Hunting
Join Date 06-16-2009 Total Posts 733 At least I have the temerity to join before they won the title.

haha...owned like the mavs do every year in thier existence.

The Gemini Method
07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
haha...owned like the mavs do every year in thier existence.

Apparently, he's a troll so I was incorrect about that. No matter, this whole matter is rather enjoyable, though.

TheMACHINE
07-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Apparently, he's a troll so I was incorrect about that. No matter, this whole matter is rather enjoyable, though.

yah...they troll cuz they know we have plenty of ammo against thier REAL crappy team.

Props to Mono though...sticking with the Mavs through the wins and losses.....ooops...i meant losses.

dirk4mvp
07-07-2010, 07:24 PM
yah...they troll cuz they know we have plenty of ammo against thier REAL crappy team.

Props to Mono though...sticking with the Mavs through the wins and losses.....ooops...i meant losses.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MavDynasty
07-07-2010, 07:25 PM

TheNextGen
07-07-2010, 07:53 PM
rolf mavs fan laughing about thier playoff performances.

kamikazi_player
07-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, this is just pathetic

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 09:48 AM

Yeah, way to throw out a bandwagoning comment because you have no real comeback to your Southwest Division banners. 1/10

rofl at the e-stalking join date. Good job bro.

So what? I joined a SPURS forum after Gasol got here, big deal. It's not like this is a Lakers forum. Been in California since the 70s, Lakers fan since 80s. Go ahead throw out more bandwagon comments since you have nothing else to go at. Dallas chokers.

Double-Up
07-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Yeah, way to throw out a bandwagoning comment because you have no real comeback to your Southwest Division banners. 1/10

Fucking Mavs...:lol

http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/20/2034/CQC4D00Z.jpg

Double-Up
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM
that worked out well.

I know but it's all good now. Props for pointing that out to me.

Double-Up
07-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Rocketfan: so fucking retarded they can't get the "Insert Image" button to work :lmao

:rollin

O and forever!

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 10:01 AM

Not like a bandwagoning faggot Lakerfan jumping to another site after his team has sucked for years and just got giftwrapped a franchise player.

Yawn, another of the same comment. Get new material. I love it how all the Mavs fans just come together and circle jerk though.

The Mavs have been competitive all decade, faggot.

Whereas the Lakers were just gargling Phoenix suns chode in the 1st round(when they actually made the playoffs) prior to the Gasol gift

Yah, yah, gatekeepers to underachieving, grats. So you are telling me the Mavs have been competitive all decade and have nothing to show for it? How about Mavs losing to lower seeded teams all decade?

rofl@Lakers not competitive. k, keep bringing that one, real legit.

TheMACHINE
07-08-2010, 10:10 AM
No props to your fat ass removing your Jason Terry picture :lmao

":cry don't be mean to me on the internet"

awww..dont be mean to me on the internet... =(

:lol:lmao:rollin

lol dirk4mvp getting butthurt in this thread that he's trolling 'personel' on a troll account.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:20 AM
It is funny that Lakers fans don't have a comeback for why they all joined RIGHT AFTER the Gasol trade.

BUMP
07-08-2010, 10:20 AM

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 10:24 AM
It is funny that Lakers fans don't have a comeback for why they all joined RIGHT AFTER the Gasol trade.

I came and posted something about the Spurs have a good franchise but didn't get any replies. :D

I didn't even know this forum existed til someone linked it.

Happy?

BUMP
07-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I didn't even know this forum existed til someone linked it.

Typical Lakerfag excuse "I never heard of Spurstalk but all of a sudden after the Gasol trade it just popped up on my browser!"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:28 AM

Typical Lakerfag excuse "I never heard of Spurstalk but all of a sudden after the Gasol trade it just popped up on my browser!"

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-08-2010, 10:30 AM

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:32 AM
tbh i don't know what's gayer, that exuse or "I was a lurker here for years, I just decided to post in 08, it was a total coincident I joined a week after the Gasol trade!"

The "I was a lurker" excuse is basically code for, "I'm a front running faggot, so I wasn't about to join the site when there were no winning teams I could live through and use to talk shit, so I waited till LA was good!"

BUMP
07-08-2010, 10:34 AM
"I was a lurker here for years, I just decided to post in 08, it was a total coincident I joined a week after the Gasol trade!"

Yeah, because from 04-07 the Lakers had a huge rivalry with San Antonio :lmao

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 10:41 AM

Yeah and you didn't join until after the Mavs made their first NBA Finals. Talk about bandwagoning faggot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Yeah and you didn't join until after the Mavs made their first NBA Finals. Talk about bandwagoning faggot.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 10:45 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Good luck making the Playoffs next year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:46 AM

Good luck making the Playoffs next year.

I joined this site when the Suns were becoming irrelevant, you joined when the Lakers became relevant again. lol retarded comparison.

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 11:03 AM
I joined this site when the Suns were becoming irrelevant, you joined when the Lakers became relevant again. lol retarded comparison.

Suns have always been irrelevant.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Suns have always been irrelevant.

So were the Lakers the 3 years before you decided to become a fan!

lol trying to change the subject

BUMP
07-08-2010, 11:07 AM
The Suns had the best record in the NBA in 2004. Then again I doubt this guy knew the NBA existed before February 2008