PDA

View Full Version : T-mac

DJ Mbenga
02-18-2010, 02:20 AM
its evident should the knicks fail to secure a trade for his services that a buyout would be necesary for the young kings squad. Given T-macs virginity he wants to sign with either the Lakers or the Cavs. the question is who has a better shot to sign him? not who is a better fit cause i would argue its LA. walton is done for the yr and ammo is just baked. im sure he is better than sasha :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-18-2010, 02:25 AM
I don't think he would fit at all with the Cavs..

He COULD be nice coming off the bench for LA, it depends how much game he has left..it takes away touches from Odom/Brown/Farmar though, so we'll see..

McGrady also seems to have some kind of bad voodoo attached to him, he's meant to be with losing teams..

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 02:39 AM
I don't think he would fit at all with the Cavs..

He COULD be nice coming off the bench for LA, it depends how much game he has left..it takes away touches from Odom/Brown/Farmar though, so we'll see..

McGrady also seems to have some kind of bad voodoo attached to him, he's meant to be with losing teams..

That's exactly why the broken down bastard should sign with LA.

angelbelow
02-18-2010, 02:55 AM
i honestly dont see either team signing him. I dont see why they would need him in anyway.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-18-2010, 03:07 AM
I hope he ends up in LA if he is waived.

Guaranteed 1st rd and out for the Lakers then :lmao

Knicks won't buy him out though, surely they want to get him to be their star for now :lol

DJ Mbenga
02-18-2010, 03:08 AM

Knicks won't buy him out though, surely they want to get him to be their star for now :lol

kings. not kincks. dantoni is jizzing to his arrival.

ClippersDynasty
02-18-2010, 03:10 AM

When's the Nuggets going to get that bigman they've been talking about for like three months now?

Rogue
02-18-2010, 03:17 AM

Suns are then obliged to write the sequel of T-Mac's voodoo, since they're the only western team advantaged over Lakers according to the "scissors-stone-cloth" rule that involves Lakers, Suns and Spurs.

Allanon
02-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Whatever happens to TMac, he's going to make the Knicks the next Powerhouse team this summer.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-18-2010, 04:01 AM
When's the Nuggets going to get that bigman they've been talking about for like three months now?

Don't need one now. Nuggets figured out Gasol and Bynum are soft :toast

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Whatever happens to TMac, he's going to make the Knicks the next Powerhouse team this summer.

At we can agree on something. :lol