PDA

View Full Version : Is Rogue Still Funny?

timvp
02-18-2010, 05:39 AM
Once upon a time, I thought Rogue was hilarious. His way with words was well worth the read. About six months ago, he fell off -- and I stopped reading his posts. However, his new ploy of camouflaging himself as other posters has me accidentally reading his posts. And I'm sad to say he's gone from entertaining read to posting non-nonsensical Engrish gibberish that isn't funny at all.

sons do people still think Rogue's shtick is funny? That shit was played out a long time ago.

I thought perhaps I was alone but IM seemingly agrees. Personally, I think Rogue could return to being funny but his current shtick just clutters the board with annoying nothingness.

P.S.

*cue mavs>spurs and anonymous trolls (coughDoKcough) coming in to this thread to protect Rogue and say timvp is butthurt or some type of hilarious smack*

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 07:09 AM
His posts are the same their just not funny anymore. "Rogue should be waterboarded until he posts better ".

Allanon
02-18-2010, 07:09 AM
Using trolls for fun and games can be funny.

Using trolls to prove a point is just lame and for pussies.

BlackSwordsMan
02-18-2010, 07:37 AM
timvp is butthurt

ginobili's bald spot
02-18-2010, 08:17 AM
I completely agree. Rogue used to be hilarious, but ever since he started using aliases and randomly posting in babelfish translated spanish he's been pretty lame.

ChrisRichards
02-18-2010, 08:31 AM
timvp, how come I cant start threads? This is total bullshit.

My Fault
02-18-2010, 09:12 AM

Cause there's already a sticky for a thread about Kobe...

timvp
02-18-2010, 09:12 AM

The hell if I know. I didn't do it.

Damn, Rogue is 0-for-22. Guess I wasn't the only one . . .

anonoftheinternets
02-18-2010, 09:26 AM
I suggest you read the spurs talk faq.

5. Being Lame - There are several things that I personally think are lame and don't like here. If you repeatedly do some of these things, I'll warn you about it.

C. Starting threads to call out trolls or opposing team's fans. If you want people to go away, it's best to ignore them. Hating all opposing fans is lame anyway.

Findog
02-18-2010, 09:45 AM
No comment, since I do not approve of Mav fan on Mav fan violence.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2010, 09:45 AM
Um, I've never used my trolls to say timvp is butt hurt. Be pretty moronic of me since you can check the IP.

Dex
02-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Rogue: the Norm McDonald of SpursTalk.

JMarkJohns
02-18-2010, 11:55 AM
I've been hear for like five years and I don't even know who Rogue is. So I guess my question would be still?

JoeTait75
02-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks Rogue has always been hilarious.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Rogue fell into a slump with his "blade" troll and posting in spanish, but once upon a time Rogue was the funniest poster ever known to the internets and was the reason I stayed on spurstalk this long. Early 2009 when rogue showed up, I was getting sick of spurstalk and getting ready to slowly disappear, but his posts were so funny it kept me around this long

atxrocker
02-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Meh, never understood what all of the hoopla was about to begin with.

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 02:06 PM
:tu

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 02:12 PM
:tu

Yup, let's hear it for spurstalk's most interesting poster :clap :toast

The man has spoken

Lars
02-18-2010, 02:55 PM
You guys are mean, Im pretty sure he has some sort of mental defeniency in real life.

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Yup, let's hear it for spurstalk's most interesting poster :clap :toast

The man has spoken

?

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 03:07 PM
?

great post bro

Xylus
02-18-2010, 03:10 PM
?

:wtf

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 03:17 PM
great post bro

:wtf

?

I think ms is just mad I talked about his boyfriend. Sorry, ms.

Phillip
02-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Is he the one who agrees with me about Wilt?

only dumbasses and shit-for-brains agree with you about wilt

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 03:24 PM
?

I think ms is just mad I talked about his boyfriend. Sorry, ms.

Where did I once mention ANYTHING about Rogue? Rogue is perfectly capable of taking care of himself and doesn't need me to expose your inferior intellect. I was talking directly to YOU about YOUR hating on a poster who's far more interesting to read than any of the shit spewed from your bean breathed mouth. When have you ever contributed an original thought to spurstalk? You get by just on being one of the only laker posters who isn't a complete flaming douche. You have no identity, voice no unique opinions, just a simple quote or agree or a disagree. Whether you agree with it or not, at least posters like myself, Rogue, Mono, Dirk, DoK voice our own unique opinions. You hating on someone who at least brings a unique personality to the forum is ridiculous.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 03:24 PM
only dumbasses and shit-for-brains agree with you about wilt

C to the ROFL!

Xylus
02-18-2010, 03:25 PM
Where did I once mention ANYTHING about Rogue? Rogue is perfectly capable of taking care of himself and doesn't need me to expose your inferior intellect. I was talking directly to YOU about YOUR hating on a poster who's far more interesting to read than any of the shit spewed from your bean breathed mouth. When have you ever contributed an original thought to spurstalk? You get by just on being one of the only laker posters who isn't a complete flaming douche. You have no identity, voice no unique opinions, just a simple quote or agree or a disagree. Whether you agree with it or not, at least posters like myself, Rogue, Mono, Dirk, DoK voice our own unique opinions. You hating on someone who at least brings a unique personality to the forum is ridiculous.

No offense, but you come off as a complete dick in this post.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 03:26 PM
No offense, but you come off as a complete dick in this post.

who cares, i AM a complete dick.

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 03:31 PM

:depressed You make me sad, breh. I can't be myself:(

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Tough shit. The whole "hi I'm mando from SC, i look like a cholo on the outside but really i'm just a softie, raider lovin' i like football" persona just isn't doin shit for me

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 03:36 PM
And that's just ms's thing to do. He likes to make up drama. Like that time he said that timvp banned him and posted under his name. He even pretended that Culburn murdered him once. It's the defying acts of a redskin who wasn't loves enough as a child, sons. But he hates me now:cry I'm not sure how I really can live any longer. I might go out there and just pretend to hand myself and tell everyone I did, just to insure that people care about me.

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Tough shit. The whole "hi I'm mando from SC, i look like a cholo on the outside but really i'm just a softie, raider lovin' i like football" persona just isn't doin shit for me

Cause, it's not a persona. It's who I am.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 03:39 PM
And that's just ms's thing to do. He likes to make up drama. Like that time he said that timvp banned him and posted under his name. He even pretended that Culburn murdered him once. It's the defying acts of a redskin who wasn't loves enough as a child, sons. But he hates me now:cry I'm not sure how I really can live any longer. I might go out there and just pretend to hand myself and tell everyone I did, just to insure that people care about me.

timvp DID ban, me you moronic motherfucker :lmao

but you're right, I am a troll. shame on me, you busted my "red" ass

Many PackYao
02-18-2010, 04:03 PM
timvp DID ban, me you moronic motherfucker :lmao

but you're right, I am a troll. shame on me, you busted my "red" ass

Why is it everytime you get butthurt about someone shit talking the Mavs or Rogue you have to resort to attacking another poster's race or background?Can't you ever just keep it basketball related?

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 04:04 PM
While we're asking questions I'll ask is Rocket fans opinion relevant in a thread about Rogue? We're talking about the guy who shits on rocket fan nonstop.

Back to the quoted tard, where did I once in that post you quoted attack his ethnic background? If anything, I attacked my own, hence me saying "busted my red ass."

Many PackYao
02-18-2010, 04:11 PM
While we're asking questions I'll ask is Rocket fans opinion relevant in a thread about Rogue? We're talking about the guy who shits on rocket fan nonstop.

Back to the quoted tard, where did I once in that post you quoted attack his ethnic background? If anything, I attacked my own, hence me saying "busted my red ass."

Originally Posted by mavs>spurs

Just like Kori pointed out before, we all know your go-to move is "beaners".

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 04:13 PM
What a minor detail considering everything that has been talked about here. Besides, we all know Dirk's, Kobe's, Duncan's, etc go-to-move, but they still get the job done yes? Just like I get the job done ruffling your red feathers up enough to quote me.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2010, 04:15 PM
M>S, I'm saying this for your sake, but this is not an argument that'll end well for you. IM might not have a distinct, polarizing personality that you or I have, but he contributes a lot more than most posters on this site. Not everyone finds our shit funny, you can't fault someone for that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Why the fuck did Rocketfan try to comment on this. You fuckers need to know your place. lol jumping in calling someone out recycling what other people used.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 04:18 PM
M>S, I'm saying this for your sake, but this is not an argument that'll end well for you. Not everyone finds our shit funny, you can't fault someone for that.

I'm not trying to win a popularity contest, obviously

IM might not have a distinct, polarizing personality that you or I have, but he contributes a lot more than most posters on this site.

That says more about the current sad state of spurstalk more than it does about IronMexican as a poster.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Why the fuck did Rocketfan try to comment on this. You fuckers need to know your place. lol jumping in calling someone out recycling what other people used.

Reminds you of Djohn, yes?

Many PackYao
02-18-2010, 04:19 PM
What a minor detail considering everything that has been talked about here. Besides, we all know Dirk's, Kobe's, Duncan's, etc go-to-move, but they still get the job done yes? Just like I get the job done ruffling your red feathers up enough to quote me.

You're a decent poster until you start resorting to that shit is what I am saying.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Reminds you of Djohn, yes?

Or Rocketfan in general.

mavs>spurs2
02-18-2010, 04:21 PM
You're a decent poster until you start resorting to that shit is what I am saying.

thanks bro, i appreciate your praise.

Muser
02-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Rogue as a poster is good, Not a fan of the trolls. Most Mav fans on this site are good to have a real basketball conversation with.

DAF86
02-18-2010, 05:22 PM
I support Rogue

DAF86
02-18-2010, 05:27 PM
I completely agree. Rogue used to be hilarious, but ever since he started using aliases and randomly posting in babelfish translated spanish he's been pretty lame.

I love your sigs.

san antonio spurs
02-18-2010, 06:58 PM
What are Rogue's funny posts? does he post only in the NBA forum? I have rarely read him to have an opinion.

Rogue
02-18-2010, 07:36 PM
Once upon a time, I thought Rogue was hilarious. His way with words was well worth the read. About six months ago, he fell off -- and I stopped reading his posts. However, his new ploy of camouflaging himself as other posters has me accidentally reading his posts. And I'm sad to say he's gone from entertaining read to posting non-nonsensical Engrish gibberish that isn't funny at all.

I thought perhaps I was alone but IM seemingly agrees. Personally, I think Rogue could return to being funny but his current shtick just clutters the board with annoying nothingness.

if you agree to give me back the blade troll, I'll immediately quit spamming your website and only occasionally post here, under "blade" of course.

Plus, is "edalb" also your troll? I suppose so.