PDA

View Full Version : USA's Main Weapon Finally Speaks Out

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2010, 09:56 AM
"We try not to worry about what other teams are doing," Kobe said. "We feel if we play the style of basketball we're accustomed to playing, then people have to adjust to us. Not the other way around."

The fact his team is 4-0 without him and winning by an average of 13.5 per game in that span had a lot to do with his mood.

"I'm extremely proud," Bryant said. "I think they're playing with a great sense of urgency and I think because of that they're playing extremely well."

"I'm very excited about it. I go home and put my head down to sleep for a couple hours, or however long I sleep, and I'm happy because the guys are playing with a lot of confidence and playing well -- they're playing well. I sleep better when the guys are performing well."

On Missing Games:

"I'm not going to have it be in vain because then I'll just be pissed off I missed those games for no reason," Bryant said. "Plus, the team is playing so well, I'm in no rush to get back. That's something that they've told me: 'When you go down, we're going to make sure to step up and play. This way you don't feel like you have to rush to get back.' That's how we pick each other up."

"Hopefully this will be the end of it," Bryant said. "We'll get Luke [Walton] back [from his back injury], get myself back and hopefully we'll have a full roster for the remainder of the year ... This is getting close to money time here."

"It's important for everybody to understand what we're playing for," Bryant said. "I would love to come back [against Boston] and play, but I'm not ready so I won't. But we want to win a championship. . . . If that means missing a big TNT doubleheader, then so be it."

Will Hunting
02-18-2010, 09:57 AM
How much meth did your mom do while she was pregnant?

Will Hunting
02-18-2010, 09:58 AM
By the way you're sig is as retarded as you are. Go run into oncoming traffic.

silverblk mystix
02-18-2010, 09:59 AM
isn't there already a kome all the time thread---to post this?

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2010, 10:05 AM
By the way you're sig is as retarded as you are. Go run into oncoming traffic.

dude that hurts...that hurt my feelings...

Trivia --> Can you tell me what this spells backwards....

rekcufrehtum thgir haey

Chieflion
02-18-2010, 10:10 AM
I am really thinking Koolaid_Man may just be a really stupid troll trying to prove that Kobe sucks.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2010, 10:17 AM
I am really thinking Koolaid_Man may just be a really stupid troll trying to prove that Kobe sucks.

First off I'm not a troll I'm a valuable contributing member...and on what basis do you make such claims...there's not a lot people that can honestly dispute any of my knowledge sharings. While I understand the difference in opinion I'm usually fair and balanced and accurate. Now if you come to me in honesty and

say: "hey Koolaid you're hurting our feelings by talking to us about the Champion Lakers and Kobe...it really hurts because our teams are down"...

then if you're honest with me then I will understand and not talk about the lakers success...

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED"....Maximus

ChrisRichards
02-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Trivia --> Can you tell me what this spells backwards....

rekcufrehtum thgir haey
Youre a retard and wish your deadbeat dad wished your mom swallowed you?

Chieflion
02-18-2010, 10:20 AM
First off I'm not a troll I'm a valuable contributing member...and on what basis do you make such claims...there's not a lot people that can honestly dispute any of my knowledge sharings. While I understand the difference in opinion I'm usually fair and balanced and accurate. Now if you come to me in honesty and

say: "hey Koolaid you're hurting our feelings by talking to us about the Champion Lakers and Kobe...it really hurts because our teams are down"...

then if you're honest with me then I will understand and not talk about the lakers success...

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED"....Maximus
Yes. I am certainly extremely entertained by this post.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Youre a retard and wish your deadbeat dad wished your mom swallowed you?

I'm not surprised you would respond that way...it's called intellectual dishonesty...:wakeup

Donkeybong
02-18-2010, 10:31 AM
im with you koolaid man.

nkdlunch
02-18-2010, 10:33 AM
USA's main weapon against disgruntled hotel workers has spoken

MiamiHeat
02-18-2010, 11:35 AM
All the time Kobe thread up top and stickied

please post there.