PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possible to get Josh Howard?

Kamnik
02-18-2010, 11:09 AM
In a swap for Richard Jefferson... + fillers, cash and picks if necesary

Offcourse Wizards would have to have a financial gain so they would want to do it.

But wouldn't that be worth taking a shot? OBVIOUSLY Jefferson just doesn't fit in and if you are serious about competing for a ring wouldn't this be worth taking a chance?

If you would just want to proceed with this group then it could be better to get a massive amount of young players and picks for Ginobili, Duncan and Parker :toast

p.s.

I created this topic because I couldn't find Josh Howard talk...

SenorSpur
02-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Howard has become injury-prone, has a bad temper and an extremely low, low BBIQ.

timvp
02-18-2010, 11:10 AM
To get the Wizards to eat RJ's $15 million next season, you'd have to throw in a couple first rounders in addition to Splitter, Hill and Blair. And they'd probably still say no.

nkdlunch
02-18-2010, 11:11 AM
that's all we need. a lazy pothead that plays well once in a blue moon. We already have RJ to fill that role.

Kamnik
02-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Howard has become injury-prone, has a bad temper and an extremely low, low BBIQ.

And also he was someone who was killing us in the playoffs the last couple of years.

Obstructed_View
02-18-2010, 11:13 AM
And also he was someone who was killing us in the playoffs the last couple of years.

So I guess it would be appropriate for the Spurs to give up their future for him in a season that they aren't going to make the playoffs, then.

SenorSpur
02-18-2010, 11:13 AM

That's true. However, his game and attitude have regressed considerably.

SpurCharger
02-18-2010, 11:20 AM
No Thanks!! I Dont Want Any Former Mavs On This Team.... Unless his Name Is dirk, And even Then I Wouldnt Be Happy About it....

portnoy1
02-18-2010, 11:42 AM
We could probably get him cheap. I'd say a mere $100,000 for the rest of the season and a constant supply of that plant that he likes and were good. Course I wouldnt want that guy on the team, but if it did happen I am pretty sure the price I listed above would be his rate. Actually you might not even have to give him the $100,000 as the long as the other part of the deal is in.

panic giraffe
02-18-2010, 11:48 AM
what the fuck is this shit?

really?

jho?
no.

i'd rather have a 14mil a year bench rider.

Chomag
02-18-2010, 11:50 AM
IF there is a player to steal after a trade went down I would rather it be Carl Landry.

panic giraffe
02-18-2010, 11:57 AM
IF there is a player to steal after a trade went down I would rather it be Carl Landry.

exactly, if we keep it in texas, we need to go with the rockets not the mavs. can we bring scola?

carib
02-18-2010, 01:44 PM
what year are we talking about

Go For Tree
02-18-2010, 02:11 PM

This is stupid. We dont need a watered down version of Dejuan Blair. J-Ho would make more sense than this because he fills a void. Landry doesnt improve this team.