PDA

View Full Version : Which team is the most stacked in the NBA?

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Dallas (4 All-Stars) or Cavs (5 All-Stars)?

EDIT: Write in vote for Jazz which has 4 All Stars too and boston who has 5!

Lakers wont be part of this poll since they only have 3 All-Stars...clearly not stacked.

Discuss.

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Really? All Stars are voted in and picked by coaches, tell me about dominant players which LA clearly leads all in. :splitter

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 12:50 PM
The Rockets. With Kevin Martin as the #1, and Ariza in a MUCH more comfortable #2 toll, they are simply unstoppable. People are going to forget that Hakeem was ever on that team.

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 12:51 PM
The Rockets. With Kevin Martin as the #1, and Ariza in a MUCH more comfortable #2 toll, they are simply unstoppable. People are going to forget that Hakeem was ever on that team.

Apparently our Batman and Robin duo aren't listed for obvious reasons. :lol

balli
02-18-2010, 12:53 PM
The Jazz technically have 4 All Stars. Plus Millsap.

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 12:55 PM

Houston will have a crazy team in 2 years. Shannon Brown as the #1, Ariza as the #2 option and Kevin Martin as the 3rd option. CRAZY!

The Gemini Method
F#$k y'all...we've got Shannon Brown.../end of discussion.

TheMACHINE
The Jazz technically have 4 All Stars. Plus Millsap.

damn right sons...i better add them to this list.

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Boston wins anyways fool...Wallace, KG, Rondo, Pierce, Allen, and Cavs only have 4 previous All Stars to boot. You fail.

mavsluva
02-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Meh, who cares. The team that wants it the most most always wins the game.

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Boston wins anyways fool...Wallace, KG, Rondo, Pierce, Allen, and Cavs only have 4 previous All Stars to boot. You fail.

I fail? Learn to count. Big Z is like 99% coming back.

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 01:05 PM
I fail? Learn to count. Big Z is like 99% coming back.

But he isn't on the roster now is he? :lol:lol:lol

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Can't wait till the Lakers fail in the playoffs, now that will be epic.

IronMexican
02-18-2010, 01:08 PM

If they do, it's cause they don't have Kevin Martin and Ariza and one and two options.

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 01:14 PM
If they do, it's cause they don't have Kevin Martin and Ariza and one and two options.

Sure.

The Gemini Method
02-18-2010, 01:15 PM

Do what the Rockets couldn't do last year? How does living vicariously through the misfortunes of another team make up for the inadequacies of your own team? Petty.

Anyhow, the Cavs are definitely loaded...man, if Gilbert Arenas had been on the team still and got traded to the Cavs, imagine the nickname him and Delonte West could've had...Guns N' Ammo...

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Do what the Rockets couldn't do last year? How does living vicariously through the misfortunes of another team make up for the inadequacies of your own team? Petty.

Anyhow, the Cavs are definitely loaded...man, if Gilbert Arenas had been on the team still and got traded to the Cavs, imagine the nickname him and Delonte West could've had...Guns N' Ammo...

Yep, can't wait, will be fun to watch the playoffs this year even if the Rockets are in the lottery...I don't mind. :lol

But the Lakers aren't winning shit this year pimp and time will tell. :nope

midnightpulp
02-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Still the Lakers in my opinion. The most skilled and versatile front line in the NBA. Bynum/Gasol/Odom/Artest. And despite what ESPN tells you, it's 5 through 3 spots that win games in the playoffs.

But if Jamison proves to be a good fit, I'd have to give the nod to the Cavs.

j.dizzle
02-18-2010, 01:37 PM
damn I love the fact that a lot of teams are more stacked then LA now, no more excuses motha fuckers hahahaha

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Yep, can't wait, will be fun to watch the playoffs this year even if the Rockets are in the lottery...I don't mind. :lol

But the Lakers aren't winning shit this year pimp and time will tell. :nope

Man...must be depressing to lose to the Lakers in 7 games...then cry

Then to root for the Nuggets to beat the Lakers...then cry

Then to root for the Magic to beat the Lakers...then cry

3 depressing moments in the playoffs....must have been an ugly June 2009 for you.

:lmao

Double-Up
02-18-2010, 01:39 PM

3 depressing moments in the playoffs....must have been an ugly June 2009 for you.

As you say, my life doesn't revolve around basketball like the trolls here who signed up after the Gasol trade so I wouldn't know. :lol

TheMACHINE
02-18-2010, 01:43 PM

As you say, my life doesn't revolve around basketball like the trolls here who signed up after the Gasol trade so I wouldn't know. :lol