PDA

View Full Version : Lakers standing pat

picc84
02-18-2010, 03:14 PM
:wakeup

:pctoss

benefactor
02-18-2010, 03:18 PM
At least they are good enough to win with no moves.

Xylus
02-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Should have traded Artest for Ariza.

picc84
02-18-2010, 03:30 PM
I will never ever, ever, ever, ever forget Mitch refusing Hinrich for Morrison and Fisher.

When I am old and grey, and on my deathbed, and my family is gathered around holding onto every one of my dying breaths, I will tell everyone I have something to say that is very important, and I want them to hear it.

They will all lean forward, tears welling in their eyes, hearts heavy with the pain they feel for me, and ready to break down at the hanging drop of my last words. And I will speak.

"Fuck you Mitch"

:flipoff

Killakobe81
02-18-2010, 03:37 PM
LOL ...i am a bit disappointed but sky is not falling ...we still have a shot.
Cavs were the faves BEFORE the deadline and they still are today.
This might actully better that the Lakers will not be the faves ...

RedsLakers24
02-18-2010, 04:06 PM
The Cavs nor the Lakers are a Lock for the Finals so dont talk about the finals about he its going to be lakers vs cavs, im just hoping tmac gets a buyout and joins the Lakers

J Zone
02-18-2010, 07:03 PM
He tried(Mitch), he said in an interview that he talked to almost every GM save for 1 or 2. They wanted to move Sasha though, apparently NOBODY in the NBA wants Sasha lmao. His fault for giving him that putrid contract anyway.

ffadicted
02-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Should've gotten Hinrich, too bad your owner is a cheap bitch

lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-18-2010, 07:11 PM
im just hoping tmac gets a buyout and joins the Lakers

D'antoni plans on using T-Mac. Don't count on it.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Fuck my life

http://www.bballcity.com/images/2004/derek-fisher-med.jpg

picc84
02-18-2010, 08:13 PM
He tried(Mitch), he said in an interview that he talked to almost every GM save for 1 or 2. They wanted to move Sasha though, apparently NOBODY in the NBA wants Sasha lmao. His fault for giving him that putrid contract anyway.

Chicago offered Hinrich for Morrison+Fisher. We turned it down.

We turned it down.

picc84
02-18-2010, 08:16 PM
For the love christ and all thats holy, we turned it down.

badfish22
02-18-2010, 08:16 PM

We turned it down.

:lmao donnie-esque

cobbler
02-18-2010, 09:07 PM

We turned it down.

Do you have a link for that proposal? I don't remember ever seeing it.

milkshakeballa
02-18-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't blame Buss one bit. Have you seen our tax bill this year? To add another 17 mil Hinrich is owed after this year which is 34 million without gettitng rid of some of our dead wright? Not an option...

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-18-2010, 09:16 PM
I don't blame Buss one bit. Have you seen our tax bill this year? To add another 17 mil Hinrich is owed after this year which is 34 million without gettitng rid of some of our dead wright? Not an option...

Please. Buss has more money than you could ever dream of.

Fish could have been bought out and came back in 30 days. Just like Big Z will.

milkshakeballa
02-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Please. Buss has more money than you could ever dream of.

Fish could have been bought out and came back in 30 days. Just like Big Z will.

It doesn't mean its an unlimited supply. And Buss isn't like Paul Allen or Mark Cuban. The Lakers are his MAIN source of income...not other business ventures.

Once again....have you seen the tax bill the Lakers are paying this year?

I find it funny a ton of Laker fans are criticizing our front office.

It is fuckign ridiculous and pitiful.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-18-2010, 09:26 PM
It doesn't mean its an unlimited supply. And Buss isn't like Paul Allen or Mark Cuban. The Lakers are his MAIN source of income...not other business ventures.

Again, please. Buss is living the fucking dream. Bought the Lakers for pocket change and they'll be worth over a billion in a few years. Even has enough cash to pay Lane Kiffin's buyout. Laughable notion to claim that Buss is struggling for money.

Once again....have you seen the tax bill the Lakers are paying this year?

Once again, do you realize how much the Lakers are worth? He's owned them for over 30 years. That's not even counting the money he has hidden from the Government.

I find it funny a ton of Laker fans are criticizing our front office.

It is fuckign ridiculous and pitiful.

You're not a real Lakers if you're content with the corpse of Fisher starting in the playoffs. Fucking pitiful.

This has nothing to do with Buss and his money anyways. It's Mitch's fault for giving Sasha and Luke retarded contracts.

milkshakeballa
02-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Again, please. Buss is living the fucking dream. Bought the Lakers for pocket change and they'll be worth over a billion in a few years.

Once again, do you realize how much the Lakers are worth? He's owned them for over 30 years. That's not even counting the money he has hidden from the Government.

Jesus christ you are dumb. First of all....a guy like Buss can't "hide" money from the government. That is fuckign retarded. I'm sure he has some of the best CPA's money can buy that save him quite a bit in taxes...but he can't "hide" anything.

And like I said since you are to thickheaded to fucking comprehend what I said. The Lakers are Jerry Buss PRIMARY source of income. It doesn't matter how much he could get if he sold the team....get it??? Cash flow....he has to maintain enough cash....from the Lakers...to continue living the lifestyle he is accustomed too. Fucking DUMBFUCK.

You're not a real Lakers if you're content with the corpse of Fisher starting in the playoffs. Fucking pitiful.

This has nothing to do with Buss and his money anyways. It's Mitch's fault for giving Sasha and Luke retarded contracts.

I could give a shit if Fisher starts. It doesn't mean shit. But I guarantee you in crunch time Shannon Brown will be playing the one...or Farmar if he is having a good game. Yes...Fisher is done. But what contender has a speedy quick PG that will kill us in crunchtime?

Nuggets:
Billups/Lawson

Lawson will NOT get 4th Q minutes against the Lakers because of Kobe. Afflalo = Kobe

BTW I <3 Afflalo

Celtics:
Rondo/Nate
Kobe guards Rondo anyways. Moot point. Fisher has and still can defend Ray Allen well fighting through picks.

Cavs:
Mo Williams
Please. He does NOT hurt us with his penetration. Its all LBJ driving and settimg him up for wide open threes. And he has YET to produce in the playoffs....will he in the finals?

Magic:
Nelson

I could see Nelson really hurting us in the finals. But will he dominate Shannon Brown??? Doubtful...not like the Magic would beat us again this year with Fish playing 30 MPG....

You are a dumb fuck btw...

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-18-2010, 09:41 PM
And like I said since you are to thickheaded to fucking comprehend what I said. The Lakers are Jerry Buss PRIMARY source of income. It doesn't matter how much he could get if he sold the team....get it??? Cash flow....he has to maintain enough cash....from the Lakers...to continue living the lifestyle he is accustomed too. Fucking DUMBFUCK.

Yes the most profitable NBA franchise in the world is his cash flow. You fucking dumbfuck. You're worst poster on this board as well as the dumbest.

I could give a shit if Fisher starts. It doesn't mean shit. But I guarantee you in crunch time Shannon Brown will be playing the one...or Farmar if he is having a good game. Yes...Fisher is done. But what contender has a speedy quick PG that will kill us in crunchtime?

You could give shit is just proof you aren't a real Lakers fan. And if you think Shannon Brown is getting those minutes then you are even dumber and obviously have never watched Phil Jackson coach a basketball game.

Nuggets:
Billups/Lawson

Lawson will NOT get 4th Q minutes against the Lakers because of Kobe. Afflalo = Kobe

BTW I <3 Afflalo

Btw you're pretty fucking dumb. It won't matter when Ty Lawson gets those minutes. He's still torching Fisher whenever he's in the game.

You are a dumb fuck btw...
[/quote]

Yeah says the retard that doesn't care if Fisher starts and plays 30 min (which he will) and actually thinks Shannon Brown will get those minutes in crunch time.

Go watch a Lakers game little kid. When mommy gives you TV privileges back, then talk to me. You don't know shit about this Lakers team.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Jesus christ you are dumb. First of all....a guy like Buss can't "hide" money from the government. That is fuckign retarded. I'm sure he has some of the best CPA's money can buy that save him quite a bit in taxes...but he can't "hide" anything.

How old are, 12? Madoff can defraud billions for two decades but a smart, savvy business owner like Buss can't hide anything. Yeah ok.

J Zone
02-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Of course they turned it down. Sasha was the deal breaker. They weren't going to take on Hinrich without dumping Sasha. Too much money. If that wasn't the case Hinrich would be in LA right now.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-19-2010, 01:31 AM
lmao Fish getting crunch time minutes and losing this game for the Lakers. What a worthless piece of garbage he's aged into.

Allen and Rondo both torched the shit out of him whenever he was on the court. Phil still gave him minutes. Just like I said he would.

milkshakeballa
02-19-2010, 01:42 AM
lmao Fish getting crunch time minutes and losing this game for the Lakers. What a worthless piece of garbage he's aged into.

Allen and Rondo both torched the shit out of him whenever he was on the court. Phil still gave him minutes. Just like I said he would.

Regular season game without Kobe???

No comparison

milkshakeballa
02-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Though I do agree Fisher has played like he has ALL YEAR.....FUCKING DISGUSTING

picc84
02-19-2010, 01:45 AM
Goddamn, LG.net is shut down right now, I was on the front page looking at 8 threads bashing Fisher, refreshed it, and now I cant see shit. :lol

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Regular season game without Kobe???

No comparison

Regular season, playoffs. It doesn't matter. Phil will play Fish and it will hurt the team.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Goddamn, LG.net is shut down right now, I was on the front page looking at 8 threads bashing Fisher, refreshed it, and now I cant see shit. :lol

imploded :lol

picc84
02-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Clublakers is down too. :rollin

Phil jackson = GOAT coach :lmao

TheMACHINE
02-19-2010, 02:01 AM
Ray Allen jizzed all over Fisher. The whole time i was thinking, "That should have been Hinrich on Allen".