PDA

View Full Version : spurs don't do squat.....no more tickets for me.

PublicOption
02-18-2010, 06:33 PM
I am through.

honestfool84
02-18-2010, 06:36 PM
i honestly don't think anyone cares.

PublicOption
02-18-2010, 06:37 PM

exactly my point

Obstructed_View
02-18-2010, 06:38 PM
If you thought that a trade was going to fix how badly they've played and how badly they've been coached, then you're probably not smart enough to know how to order tickets.

honestfool84
so why the heck do you start a new thread?

Trimble87
this was definitely worthy of a thread... :wakeup

PublicOption
02-18-2010, 06:39 PM
so why the heck do you start a new thread?

exactly my point

Bukefal
02-18-2010, 06:44 PM
:lmao
:dramaquee

Duncan2177
02-18-2010, 06:49 PM
I am through.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out buddy.

CubanMustGo
02-18-2010, 07:04 PM
I am through.

http://www.celebritywonder.com/wp/Lindsay_Lohan_in_Confessions_of_a_Teenage_Drama_Qu een_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg

jermaine
02-18-2010, 07:42 PM
I stay in Dallas an work a lot so I never get to go to a Spurs game in SA, but my girl was gone take me for my birthday. I told her to go get her money back from da Hotel, the tickets, or whatever else. An I'm canceling my league pass so I can't watch them hoes anymore. Don't nobody wanna see Timmy playing his ass off just to get beat up cuz Bonner playing next to him. Hell I can go down the street & see Dirk if I wanta see a white boy shoot. At least he's money with his! FUCK THE SPURS!

panic giraffe
02-18-2010, 07:45 PM
damn fairweather fans.

people like you would have sold off your season tickets the year five-o went injured only to lose pref seating for duncan's rookie year.

please kindly get a job with the irs in austin or just come out already as mavs fans you flakes!

honestfool84
02-18-2010, 07:54 PM
damn fairweather fans.

people like you would have sold off your season tickets the year five-o went injured only to lose pref seating for duncan's rookie year.

please kindly get a job with the irs in austin or just come out already as mavs fans you flakes!

+1

yes, it sucks, but we have four freaking championships. as a fine, one is stupid to ever have thought that we'd win every year.. much less for the rest of time.

all good things have to come to an end. hopefully we can win more, and i'm still believing, but if that's not that case, it has been a PHENOMENAL run, and i am glad to say i cheered since i started playing ball ('97).

jermaine
02-18-2010, 07:56 PM
damn fairweather fans.

Hi my name is Jermaine & I am a newly Mavs fan.

jimo2305
02-18-2010, 07:56 PM
I stay in Dallas an work a lot so I never get to go to a Spurs game in SA, but my girl was gone take me for my birthday. I told her to go get her money back from da Hotel, the tickets, or whatever else. An I'm canceling my league pass so I can't watch them hoes anymore. Don't nobody wanna see Timmy playing his ass off just to get beat up cuz Bonner playing next to him. Hell I can go down the street & see Dirk if I wanta see a white boy shoot. At least he's money with his! FUCK THE SPURS!

http://sweettater.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bandwagon_553.jpg

all abooaarrdd!!

Obstructed_View
02-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Mavs fan.

jermaine
02-18-2010, 08:14 PM
Mavs fan.

O_V. Didn't I say I didn't like you. Shut up.

Sisk
02-18-2010, 08:22 PM
damn fairweather fans.

lol irs in austin joke

too soon? maybe.. either way

Bukefal
02-18-2010, 08:24 PM

:rollin:rollin

:dramaquee :loser

Spurtacus
02-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I am through.

Good. GTFO you spoiled "fan".

SenorSpur
02-18-2010, 09:12 PM
For anyone who wants to jump off the wagon and head north to the lil' Mavs, allow me to save you the trouble and direct you to the Mavs Message Board. Knock yourselves out.

http://dallasbasketballdotcom.yuku.com/

jermaine
02-18-2010, 09:25 PM
For anyone who wants to jump off the wagon and head north to the lil' Mavs, allow me to save you the trouble and direct you to the Mavs Message Board. Knock yourselves out.

http://dallasbasketballdotcom.yuku.com/

Like I say, I stay in Dallas an I didn't know they had a website! Are YOU a undercover Mavs fan!?! I'm just speaking outta anger but YOU know their site!

scottspurs
02-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I hate fans who say they are going to quit on the team just because the going gets tough. Have fun rooting for the Mavs or Cavs or whoever.

-Spurs fan since I was born until the day I die.

timtonymanu
02-18-2010, 09:30 PM
weak ass bitches thread. on the brightside of the spurs struggles, we get to see these pussy bandwagoners leave. good riddance losers!

dbestpro
02-18-2010, 09:32 PM
There are two kinds of fans. Fair weather fans and PT Barnum fans.

If you are not familiar with PT Barnum he was the circus magnate who said,
"A fool and his money are soon parted."

jermaine
02-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I hate fans who say they are going to quit on the team just because the going gets tough. Have fun rooting for the Mavs or Cavs or whoever.

You was a baby when you were born so how do u know you was a fan?

Keepin' it real
02-18-2010, 09:45 PM

I am a Spurs fan forever, too. But the OP didn't say he's no longer a fan. He's just not gonna buy tickets anymore. After having spent thousands of dollars on tickets this year myself, I could not agree more.

I will still be a big Spurs fan, but I will cheer from the comfort of my home, rather than from the AT&T Center. Maybe I can buy a bigger TV with the money I'll save.

SenorSpur
02-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Like I say, I stay in Dallas an I didn't know they had a website! Are YOU a undercover Mavs fan!?! I'm just speaking outta anger but YOU know their site!

I live in Dallas too. I discovered their website several years ago because I took such perverse pleasure in reading all the bitching, moaning and meltdowns coming from their fans following any and every loss to the Spurs. It was such fun reading all that shit when the Spurs were winning titles.

It was especially enjoyable when the Mavs went "choke city" in the NBA Finals in '06 and then getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round against Golden State in '07. Call me crazy.

Mel_13
02-18-2010, 10:01 PM
I live in Dallas too. I discovered their website several years ago because I took such perverse pleasure in reading all the bitching, moaning and meltdowns coming from their fans following any and every loss to the Spurs. It was such fun reading all that shit when the Spurs were winning titles.

It was especially enjoyable when the Mavs went "choke city" in the NBA Finals in '06 and then getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round against Golden State in '07. Call me crazy.

Schadenfreude is quite normal. Outside of the pleasure experienced when your favorite team wins, there is nothing more enjoyable than watching your arch rival lose, especially if they are favored to win.

Not the least bit crazy.

scottspurs
02-18-2010, 10:03 PM
You was a baby when you were born so how do u know you was a fan?

the first thing I ever wore was a spurs baby suit or whatever those things are called. In most of my baby pictures i have spurs gear on.

Obstructed_View
02-19-2010, 12:03 AM
O_V. Didn't I say I didn't like you. Shut up.

I don't know. I think I stopped listening to you when you said you were a Manu fan, not a Spurs fan and that your team was the Mavs.

spurtech09
02-19-2010, 12:21 AM
can I have your tickets?

FeZZy
02-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Good job!

cherylsteele
02-19-2010, 02:15 AM
I moved to San Antonio in 1980 and became a fan instantly and have not waivered since, even through the years they truly sucked 1985-1988, they never had a winning record, and you are complaining about them now?
You could always become a Clipper fan.

admiralsnackbar
02-19-2010, 02:20 AM

+1

z0sa
02-19-2010, 02:22 AM
The cliff's that way --->

jermaine
02-19-2010, 08:04 AM
the first thing I ever wore was a spurs baby suit or whatever those things are called. In most of my baby pictures i have spurs gear on.

Now dats cute! An I'm a Do or Die Spurs fan O_V. Yes I like Manu more than others. Naw I don't go to Spurs games. But I order league pass every year an have 4 a long time now. I've only missed 8 gms since then. I buy the summer league to watch our rookies play online! But as a Spurs fan you can't tel me with no moves & sending away Rat & not playing Ian they're not giving up this year! What kinda message does that send to people that pay for shit to see them play. Naw I didn't have a Spurs 1zy on as a child but that don't mean any of you are a bigger or better fan than I. That's just says your ok with losing an not doing anything to better yourself!

SpurNation
02-19-2010, 08:21 AM
Soup Natzi says...

Big P
02-19-2010, 09:46 AM
cool story bro

purist
02-19-2010, 09:52 AM
I am through.

Probably never even had tickets to begin with.

That's the problem with the late comer Spurs fans i.e. fans only since '99, they are weak.

Had you endured the '70s and '80s, perhaps you would appreciate this front office, coach and team more than you do.

jermaine
02-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Probably never even had tickets to begin with.

That's the problem with the late comer Spurs fans i.e. fans only since '99, they are weak.

Had you endured the '70s and '80s, perhaps you would appreciate this front office, coach and team more than you do.

I'm only 31yrs old. I was a Magic fan with McGrady, Mike Miller, Pat Garrity. I'm not a lifelongf fan. Ooooo when I seen ole Gino-bili I was a Spurs fan.