PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here want to punch Shaun White in the face?

Cant_Be_Faded
02-18-2010, 08:44 PM
I get it. You're young, you're rich, you're the Tiger Woods of your sport. You have long red hair, you live an amazing life. I get it.

But does anyone just wanna sock him a Tyson right in the gulliver?

I. Hustle
02-18-2010, 08:46 PM
I want to kick his Rocky Dennis face in!

Cant_Be_Faded
02-18-2010, 08:48 PM
I mean I have not watched more than 10 solid minutes of the olympics, and have tried to avoid anything olympic related...yet i feel like I know more about that dude than I do about Duncan just by existing in this country the past 3 weeks.

He's like a gayer pussier uber talented carrot top
that I want to punch right in the face
right
in
his
face

I. Hustle
02-18-2010, 08:53 PM
I am the greatest snowboarder eeeevvveeerrrrrrr ddddeeeerrrrrrrrr
http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/uglymask.jpg

Rocky Dennis
02-18-2010, 08:55 PM
Please don't compare me to that douche. I may look strange but deep down I'm a real cool guy.

ashbeeigh
02-18-2010, 08:57 PM
I bet you want to punch Apolo in the face too.

JoeChalupa
02-18-2010, 08:57 PM
I hope he wins Gold again in 4 years. Doing what he loves and enjoying life. :tu

JoeChalupa
02-18-2010, 08:59 PM

Ha! I thought the same thing. :lol Or maybe Lindsey Vonn?

CuckingFunt
02-18-2010, 09:00 PM

Probably won't want to punch Apolo in the face until next week. That's when he'll be competing for three of the four metals he can get, and likely breaking the record for winter metals won by a US athlete.

Shaun White craziness will be over soon, though. His runs last night were pretty fucking amazing, but it's the only event he's in.

DMX7
02-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Ha! I thought the same thing. :lol Or maybe Lindsey Vonn?

I'd punch her in the taint for all her girly screaming... which of course would only trigger more screaming, but that's just how I roll.

CosmicCowboy
02-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Shaun White rocks. So does Apolo and Lindsay. All different events, all owning their class.

Do you guys have any fucking idea just how hard that stuff is to do? I haven't skated but I've snow boarded and skied a bunch and they are all amazing.

Fucking haters.

MannyIsGod
02-18-2010, 09:16 PM
CBF is the original hater.

CuckingFunt
02-18-2010, 09:18 PM
He's like a gayer pussier uber talented carrot top

Would you still want to punch him if he managed to do prop comedy WHILE pulling off a double cork on the halfpipe?

MsMcGillyCutty
02-18-2010, 09:22 PM
I'd sit on Apolo's face any day.

ashbeeigh
02-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Probably won't want to punch Apolo in the face until next week. That's when he'll be competing for three of the four metals he can get, and likely breaking the record for winter metals won by a US athlete.

Shaun White craziness will be over soon, though. His runs last night were pretty fucking amazing, but it's the only event he's in.

This is true. I cannot wait for Apolo mania though. I love the guy.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-18-2010, 09:33 PM

\m/ Metal ruleS \m/

CuckingFunt
02-18-2010, 09:36 PM

I love short track in general. It's been my favorite of the winter games since it was added as a demonstration sport at the Calgary games.

CosmicCowboy
02-18-2010, 09:41 PM

Apolo clearly has the motorboat green light...:toast

CosmicCowboy
02-18-2010, 09:43 PM
I love short track in general. It's been my favorite of the winter games since it was added as a demonstration sport at the Calgary games.

I'm not a big stock car racing guy but have watched a few races. It is amazingly similar to short track.

ashbeeigh
02-18-2010, 09:49 PM

I don;t remember any olympics before 1994...so you clearly have me before that. I love figure skating too, but that's just a given because of who I am.

Apolo clearly has the motorboat green light...:toast

Indeed. And he likes blondes so I'm an obvious shoe in. haha.

CuckingFunt
02-18-2010, 09:56 PM
I don;t remember any olympics before 1994...so you clearly have me before that.

But it doesn't amount to much, really. Until Salt Lake, when the TV people realized that girls wanting to fuck Apolo was good for ratings, short track didn't get much coverage.

ashbeeigh
02-18-2010, 10:12 PM
But it doesn't amount to much, really. Until Salt Lake, when the TV people realized that girls wanting to fuck Apolo was good for ratings, short track didn't get much coverage.

This is entirely correct. I mean, I'd still watch it if it were on...but I watch it more intently and pretend I know what's going on. The relay last night was ridiculously confusing...all the pushing of asses and people skating in circles...it confused me!

CuckingFunt
02-18-2010, 10:18 PM
This is entirely correct. I mean, I'd still watch it if it were on...but I watch it more intently and pretend I know what's going on. The relay last night was ridiculously confusing...all the pushing of asses and people skating in circles...it confused me!

The ass pushing is to transfer momentum from one skater to another. And last night's relay was fairly anti-climactic. Since Italy and France crashed at the beginning, all China and USA had to do to qualify was not fall down.

The 5-team metal race is going to be the chaotic one.

ashbeeigh
02-18-2010, 10:26 PM
The ass pushing is to transfer momentum from one skater to another. And last night's relay was fairly anti-climactic. Since Italy and France crashed at the beginning, all China and USA had to do to qualify was not fall down.

The 5-team metal race is going to be the chaotic one.

Oh yeah. After I saw it happen the second time I got it...I was like "Oh? Really...anyway." As if there's really going to be any competition between the US, Korea and maybe Germany in those events.

And Shaun White...I'm over him. He needs to cut his hair.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-18-2010, 10:33 PM

No. I like him. His great spill (2 olympics ago?) and his humility afterwards could not help but gain him respect in my eyes.

I heard that Shaun White had his own personal half pipe flown in by helicopter to Vancouver in some remote mountain location that only he was allowed to practice at.

This dumbfaced kid reeks of douchedom.

Jacob1983
02-19-2010, 02:59 AM
I smell a little jealousy in this thread. This dude is great at snowboarding. You gotta give him props. He makes it look easy when in reality it's probably really hard to do. Besides, it's the Olympics. He's just enjoying the moment. Nothing wrong with that.

blizz
02-19-2010, 03:28 AM
Indeed. And he likes blondes so I'm an obvious shoe in. haha.

I'm sure he has some taste and doesn't just go for girls that are blonde. I'm sure they have to be pretty too so it's not so obvious.

Cry Havoc
02-19-2010, 03:59 AM
I smell a little jealousy in this thread. This dude is great at snowboarding. You gotta give him props. He makes it look easy when in reality it's probably really hard to do. Besides, it's the Olympics. He's just enjoying the moment. Nothing wrong with that.

:tu

The hate in this thread is hilarious.

JamStone
02-19-2010, 04:07 AM
I think he looks like Kendra from girls next door

Mark in Austin
02-19-2010, 07:50 AM
They should really schedule the womens half pipe first.

Watching men's half pipe then the womens is like watching an NBA game then a WNBA game.

I don't mean to disrespect womens half pipe or the WNBA - both have amazing atheletes way more talented than I am - but womens is a little anticlimatic after seeing how much air the men get.

JudynTX
02-19-2010, 08:37 AM
I get it. You're young, you're rich, you're the Tiger Woods of your sport. You have long red hair, you live an amazing life. I get it.

But does anyone just wanna sock him a Tyson right in the gulliver?

Jealous much?

Good grief people, this is the Olympics, aren't you proud to be an American right now?

:bang

mrsmaalox
02-19-2010, 09:23 AM
Jealous much?

Good grief people, this is the Olympics, aren't you proud to be an American right now?

:bang

Oh man Judy, NOW you did it!

JudynTX
02-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Oh man Judy, NOW you did it!

:rolleyes

I. Hustle
02-19-2010, 09:50 AM
No. I like him. His great spill (2 olympics ago?) and his humility afterwards could not help but gain him respect in my eyes.

I heard that Shaun White had his own personal half pipe flown in by helicopter to Vancouver in some remote mountain location that only he was allowed to practice at.

I heard that he had his own ass wiper flown in from Indonesia. On top of that he had his toilet paper made out of those billion year old trees from that weird island forest that guy in the evolution thread was talking about.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Shaun's a cool cat. I you have the means to fly in chefs from France then more power to you. He appears to have a good head on his shoulders and lots of humility. Doesn't lead with his wallet. Very rare for a richer in my opinion.

DarkReign
02-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Haters, no hatin'.

ashbeeigh
02-19-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm sure he has some taste and doesn't just go for girls that are blonde. I'm sure they have to be pretty too so it's not so obvious.

maybe I should have qualified my response with the blue sarcastic font, asshole.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-20-2010, 01:29 PM

Red Bull, his sponsor, built one for him at his home mountain in Colorado.