PDA

View Full Version : So now can I say that Melo is playing on the same level with LBJ and D-Wade?

Rapper
02-19-2010, 11:24 AM
I posted a thread last year that i said melo played on the same level with LBJ and Wade but most of you guys disagreed with that, a lot of guys emphasized that Melo sucked, he wasn't playing on the same level with the guys like LBJ,wade

But Today i think i can say that hey dude ,melo is playing on the same level with LBJ and D wade

picc84
02-19-2010, 11:26 AM
Closer than before, but no.

Melo can score with either of them, but Wade and Lebron are still much better facilitators/playmakers. I am impressed by Melo's strides on defense though.

XFactor
02-19-2010, 11:29 AM
IMO Melo is the best scorer in the league.

Halberto
02-19-2010, 11:45 AM
^I disagree, but it's tough to argue. He's been efficient and consistent all year on offense from all over the floor. It's probably because it took him about 6 years to get to this point and I'll stay skeptical until he finishes strong.

Phillip
02-19-2010, 11:48 AM
best scorer, but hes on a level below

Top Tier

Lebron
Kobe
Wade

Next Tier

Dirk
Carmello
Durant

hater
02-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Lebron is on a tier by himself. you can't honestly say Kobe/Wade are on Lebron's level.

picc84
02-19-2010, 11:50 AM
^^^agree

The guys in the first tier have more of an all-around game, can take the offense over with passing/playmaking/ballhandling as well as scoring. Melo is improving himself in that area but still not to that level.

The difference could possibly be best described as Bron/Kobe/Wade could all run point guard if they needed to. Melo could not, and his size has nothing to do with it.

TheMACHINE
02-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Top tier - Lebron

2nd tier - MJ

3rd tier - Kobe, Magic, Bird, Duncan etc

Killakobe81
02-19-2010, 11:55 AM
Lebron is on a tier by himself. you can't honestly say Kobe/Wade are on Lebron's level.

dude listed Lebron FIRST what more do you want?

I aGREE Lebron has passed Kobe and Wade he just needs the ring to validate it ...they both have at least one ... so i agree with this tier ...

and you cant use well look at the crazy numbers argument cuz if so then you could have argued Malone>duncan if you go by numbers ...

Killakobe81
02-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Top tier - Lebron

2nd tier - MJ

3rd tier - Kobe, Magic, Bird, Duncan etc

I will agre with this mostly BUT Lebron needs the rings first ...

1st tier = MJ and Kareem

2nd tier = Magic Kobe Duncan

3rd tier = Bird isiah hakeem

4th tier= Wade

5th tier = Lebron, malone Barkley stockton etc. great players who never won one Lebron is here for now but I would not be surprised to see him in tier one when it is all said and done ...

Before you flame me rings is my ultimate criteria ...no mater what yall say ..as my boy Herm says "You play to WIN the game. That's it!
"
I KNOW yall were talking about scoring ...but top tier are the two greatest scorers i have ever seen

rascal
02-19-2010, 12:11 PM

1st tier = MJ and Kareem

4th tier= Wade

5th tier = Lebron, malone Barkley stockton etc. great players who never won one Lebron is here for now but I would not be surprised to see him in tier one when it is all said and done ...

Before you flame me rings is my ultimate criteria ...no mater what yall say ..as my boy Herm says "You play to WIN the game. That's it!
"
I KNOW yall were talking about scoring ...but top tier are the two greatest scorers i have ever seen

Then Horry needs to be on one of the top tier lists if rings are your ultimate criteria .

rascal
02-19-2010, 12:12 PM

1st tier = MJ and Kareem

4th tier= Wade

"

No Wilt?

Leetonidas
02-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Then Horry needs to be on one of the top tier lists if rings are your ultimate criteria .

That's retarded logic. Horry was a role player, not a go-to guy or consensus #1 dude on his team for any of those rings. That's the difference, making your point irrelevant.

mavsfan1000
02-19-2010, 12:21 PM
best scorer, but hes on a level below

Top Tier

Lebron
Kobe
Wade

Next Tier

Dirk
Carmello
Durant
Wade? Lmao. He is definitely not the top tier.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-19-2010, 12:22 PM
Melo is better than Wade

If it wasn't for that freethrow fest vs Dallas in the Finals, he would be ringless. Wade seems to be going backwards this season, whilst Melo has upped his game.

picc84
02-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Wade's playing hurt right now. He's still there at the top.

8FOR!3
02-19-2010, 01:31 PM
LeBron
Kobe Wade
Durant Melo

That's the tier with those 5. In that order too.

Will Hunting
02-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Kobe is the only player that can go out and get you 60 with no sweat.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

picc84
02-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Durant isnt on Melo's level.

TheMACHINE
02-19-2010, 02:27 PM
Not basing on rings:

Top tier - Lebron, Wilt

2nd tier - MJ, Kobe, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Malone etc

The Gemini Method
02-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Not basing on rings:

Valhalla Tier - Shannon Brown

Top tier - Lebron, Wilt

2nd tier - MJ, Kobe, Magic, Bird, Duncan, Malone etc

You missed a tier, Machine...

Phillip
02-19-2010, 02:57 PM
yall are nuts

wade is an absolute monster. its not his fault his team completely sucks dick.

monosylab1k
05-20-2010, 01:46 PM
lame

rayjayjohnson
05-20-2010, 04:31 PM
melo is def tier 2. i want him to step up, but he hasn't yet.

if we have a poor postseason next year he's off to the knicks for sure.