PDA

View Full Version : Jazz killing the Warriors!

himat
02-19-2010, 11:26 PM
They've outscored the Warriors 25-2 in the second quarter and there is 4 minutes left to go still!

I don't get why this team hasn't been more of a threat in the playoffs besides the one year they made it to the conference finals.

I mean they have arguably the best PG, a front court of Kirilenko/Boozer/Okur/Millsap. Guys like CJ Miles and Korver. Plus they have Jerry Sloan.

I think they are a good SG away from being a big threat.

Allanon
02-19-2010, 11:27 PM
I saw that. It's a beat down tonight in the golden state.

In other news, the Nuggz just dropped a game to the Bullets and will be tied in the loss column with the Jazz.

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
02-19-2010, 11:33 PM
Interesting team. I could be wrong but I don't think they changed their lineup much if at all from last year. They were the 8th seed then, now are solid in the top bracket. So, a team that stays together can grow. What about that guy who beat the Cavs, Sondiata Gaines or something like that. Is he still with them? How's he doing?

sribb43
02-19-2010, 11:35 PM
WTF... I stopped watching it at 31-28 warriors

HarlemHeat37
02-19-2010, 11:36 PM
They have no interior defense and a few of their key guys ALWAYS choke in the playoffs..talent-wise, they could have enough in the playoffs, but they aren't build well enough to win anything IMO..

The Gemini Method
02-19-2010, 11:40 PM
I don't think the Jazz match up well when facing the Lakers. Their front court can't handle Gasol/Bynum/and Odom. Add Artest to the equation, and you got additional size and worry

Allanon
02-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Lakers secret weapon against the Jazz is Odom. For some reason, Klomar just loves to abuse Booze.

HarlemHeat37
02-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Boozer also actually gets called for his rebound push-offs against the Lakers..his rebounding is actually so much worse without it..

Utah really should have tried hard to go after Haywood..

balli
02-19-2010, 11:55 PM
Boozer also actually gets called for his rebound push-offs against the Lakers..his rebounding is actually so much worse without it..
He gets called for it against everybody. He does it more vs LA as LA is so much longer than us and it's the only weapon he has.

I think Utah's an awesome team to watch. Always have (RIP Brewer). But the Jazz are mental. Someone always does choke in the playoffs and when the chips are down, this team turns on one another like pack of starving wolves. It's a shame, because if they weren't agenda driven headcases, Utah could've been contending for real the past several years.