PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac could be activated Sat Knicks vs OKC

Pages : [1] 2

Indazone
02-19-2010, 11:57 PM
McGrady said he was drawn to Coach Mike D’Antoni’s high-scoring offense and the chance to play at the Garden — the very features that the Knicks hope will attract LeBron James in July.

As McGrady put it: “Passionate fans every night. Bright lights. Big stage. Can’t beat it.”

McGrady could make his Garden debut as soon as Saturday, against the Oklahoma City Thunder. If he plays, he will probably start. The introduction alone could be one of the most charged moments the Garden has seen in this dismal season.

Should be a vbookie on this one. How many pts does T-Mac score in his debut.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/20/sports/basketball/20knicks.html

Come_On_Now
02-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Good.. I hope he lights OKC up. Mavs need some spacing in the standings.

sribb43
02-20-2010, 12:34 AM
Triple double

Kai
02-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Double Triple

Lars
02-20-2010, 03:59 AM
I hope he does well. I still think he has something left.

ffadicted
02-20-2010, 10:57 AM
McGrady is gonna rape in NYC folks, you heard it here first

Double-Up
02-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Hope he does well but a proper vBookie would be how many games does his body hold up for in the uptempo Knick's offense?

Kai
02-20-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm gonna be rooting for him, to be honest. I'm also gonna watch some Kings games now to follow landry :(

The Franchise
02-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Hope he does well but a proper vBookie would be how many games does his body hold up for in the uptempo Knick's offense?

He'll be ok. He's been resting for almost a year now, so he can make it to the end of the season.

Indazone
02-20-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm gonna be rooting for him, to be honest. I'm also gonna watch some Kings games now to follow landry :(

Me too..actually swapping fan favorites around the NBA a bit is good for the league overall. Gets more games watched. I just wish we were able to keep Landry. Maybe we can get him back when his contract is up

himat
02-20-2010, 03:01 PM
McGrady is gonna rape in NYC folks, you heard it here first

I hope. I just snagged him on my fantasy team. Hopefully it works this time (I grabbed him before when he was supposedly going to start playing for the Rockets, but we all know how that turned out.)

himat
02-20-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm excited. I'm about to watch a New York Knicks game for once!

Go T-Mac.:corn:

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Fuck T-Slack

himat
02-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Fuck T-Slack

Screw you. I remember him having a near triple-double in a game 7 against the Jazz, but Yao felt like getting dominated in the paint by Boozer in one of the biggest games the Rockets have had in recent years.

He tried man. Your FO and coaches were dishonest with him this season. That's their fault.

himat
02-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Durant is so damn good.

himat
02-20-2010, 07:54 PM
:lol Eddie House. Thank god he is not on the Celtics anymore. He fired that team up.

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Screw you. I remember him having a near triple-double in a game 7 against the Jazz, but Yao felt like getting dominated in the paint by Boozer in one of the biggest games the Rockets have had in recent years.

He tried man. Your FO and coaches were dishonest with him this season. That's their fault.

You ignorant dumbass!!! He tried, to put up stats so it looked like it wasn't his fault. He announced his surgery before telling the team, he already has spoken out against the team, a bunch of shit that you do not know. So shut the fuck up

Why do you think people in Toronto, Orlando, and Houston hate him?

Darthkiller
02-20-2010, 07:56 PM
tmac was running the point for knicks

blink
02-20-2010, 07:57 PM
lol @ "he tried to put up stats so it lookedl ike it wasnt his fault"

man tmac haters will make up anything to make him look bad. "omg he scores a bunch of points/assists/rebounds to make it look like he's the reason the rockets couldnt get past the jazz"

get fcking real. we lost because 7'6" yao couldnt get a rebound to save his sorry ass at the end of the game

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 07:59 PM

man tmac haters will make up anything to make him look bad. "omg he scores a bunch of points/assists/rebounds to make it look like he's the reason the rockets couldnt get past the jazz"

get fcking real. we lost because 7'6" yao couldnt get a rebound to save his sorry ass at the end of the game

With McGrady, it was always about McGrady.

blink
02-20-2010, 08:00 PM
With McGrady, it was always about McGrady.

:downspin: post makes no sense

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 08:01 PM
:downspin: post makes no sense

It was "I" before "Team"......Another thing, he could have been as good as Kobe, but he never had the determination, or the heart to be. His work ethic was not that great, so you can continue to ride his nuts, and ignore what actually happened

himat
02-20-2010, 08:03 PM
You ignorant dumbass!!! He tried, to put up stats so it looked like it wasn't his fault. He announced his surgery before telling the team, he already has spoken out against the team, a bunch of shit that you do not know. So shut the fuck up

:lol I'm ignorant.

Please tell me the **** he spoke against the team. If you think it's ridiculous for him to question Adelman's methods of only playing him 5 minutes a game than you're crazy. The problem with that method was that Adelman NEVER told him how long that would happen, he just kept telling Tracy to be patient. Thats BS.

And you can tell when he is interviewed that stats don't mean anything to him anymore. He just wants to help his team win.

And why do people hate him in Toronto, Orlando, and Houston? Because he hasn't won. For how good he is, that shouldn't be happening. There are many superstars out there who have terrible character when compared to T Mac (Kobe, Shaq, etc.) but they won so fans love them.

Rogue
02-20-2010, 08:05 PM

that's what you're always labeled IMHO. T-Mac only once complained about team's operation because he felt repressed in a locker room which was basically dominated by a real dumbass piece of shit. Defending your country man doesn't make you any nobler than what you already are, as you've already been inserted as a tampon to absorb blood and this will never change until the menstruation finishes.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:06 PM
It was "I" before "Team"......Another thing, he could have been as good as Kobe, but he never had the determination, or the heart to be. His work ethic was not that great, so you can continue to ride his nuts, and ignore what actually happened

Please...watch the Houston v. Utah series again. Houston got killed because of Yao. Tracy did all he could do to help the team win, not just get his.

And while you're at it watch his Game 7 post game. A guy that's all about himself wouldn't have broken down like that.

You can hate him because he didn't turn around your franchise like you might have thought he would, but don't make BS up.

Rogue
02-20-2010, 08:07 PM

T-Mac haters = Shit Lovers

blink
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
And while you're at it watch his Game 7 post game. A guy that's all about himself wouldn't have broken down like that.

jesus fck thank you. talking to rockets fans/clutchfans is like talking to idiots that dont look at the whole picture.:bang

himat
02-20-2010, 08:09 PM
T Mac doing sick so far!

7 points, 1 board, 3 assists.

Rogue
02-20-2010, 08:10 PM
don't ever even try touching Engrish my friend, I've already patented it.

Rogue
02-20-2010, 08:12 PM
jesus fck thank you. talking to rockets fans/clutchfans is like talking to idiots that dont look at the whole picture.:bang
how can you get yourself distinguished when blaming Rocketsfans?

Pentagruel
T-Mac is looking good in NY, 10points and 3 assists.

Allanon
Tmac kicking some ass so far.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:14 PM
T-Mac is looking good in NY, 10points and 3 assists.

And he almost hit a double clutch half court shot to end the 1st quarter. :lol

blink
02-20-2010, 08:14 PM
you wanna know what haters will say next?

"it's mike dantoni's system that makes tmac look good"

last i checked, nash is doing fine without dantoni, so is joe johnson

Allanon
02-20-2010, 08:15 PM
TMAC and the Knicks can make the East Playoffs...now that could be interesting.

That would be a real kick in the nuts if the Knicks make it and the Rockets don't.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:15 PM
He is very very very good at upfaking and passing.

He has one of the smoothest games in the NBA.

Pistons < Spurs
02-20-2010, 08:16 PM
I hope Tmac has a ton of success in NY and where ever he ends up after that. It's was absolutely disgusting to see the BS Adleman was doing this year regarding him and his minutes/role.

himat

That would be a real kick in the nuts if the Knicks make it and the Rockets don't.

Dude I am so hoping that happens...then the Second Round Virgin can beat the Cavs! That would be amazing.

Pistons < Spurs

That would be perfect!

Allanon
02-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Dude I am so hoping that happens...then the Second Round Virgin can beat the Cavs! That would be amazing.

I dunno if they can actually beat the Cavs but that would be quite amazing. :lol

himat
02-20-2010, 08:18 PM
I hope Tmac has a ton of success in NY and where ever he ends up after that. It's was absolutely disgusting to see the BS Adleman was doing this year regarding him and his minutes/role.

Thank you. Adelman handled it very wrong according to the press (we don't know everything that happened.)

siraulo23
02-20-2010, 08:20 PM
motherfucker is moving well and playing well

wow

himat
02-20-2010, 08:24 PM
T Mac took a fade away even though they left him wide open. :lol

Austin_Toros
02-20-2010, 08:24 PM

What was the problem? From what I know, Adleman said he didn't want to disrupt his team by throwing Tmac in the mix.

But I also want to see Tmac back on track and play some games.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:26 PM
Great D T Mac. I thought Durant was going to abuse him that play.

Allanon
02-20-2010, 08:27 PM
With TMac playing this well, Clutchfans is going to blow up tonight. :lol

blink
02-20-2010, 08:29 PM
What was the problem? From what I know, Adleman said he didn't want to disrupt his team by throwing Tmac in the mix.

chemistry is most got damn dumbest reason haters use. tmac was part of the 22 game win streak with basically the same group of players (minus lowry/budinger/ariza)... it's not like anyone of those dudes (except maybe lowry) would change the chemistry so much that tmac cant fit in.

if tmac + the rest of the team could nut up and win 22 straight then dont give me that chemistry bs line.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:30 PM

Adelman only played T Mac 4-5 minutes a game in December because of his injury. Adelman wanted to bring him back slowly, which was very smart. The problem was that T Mac kept playing only 4-5 minutes game after game even though you would think eventually that would increase because the injury would would begin to go away.

Adelman never told T Mac when he would get more playing time. Eventually a heated discussion occurred and Adelman continued to tell T Mac to be patient.

In my eyes thats BS. Be honest with the guy.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:31 PM
if tmac + the rest of the team could nut up and win 22 straight then dont give me that chemistry bs line.

I completely forgot about this.

:lol Chemistry? Your team has been tough the past 2 seasons because they win despite the talent. T Mac would have helped.

8FOR!3
02-20-2010, 08:36 PM
T-Mac is fucking working the Thunder. Let's go Knicks.

ElNono
02-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Thunder are no slouch... TMac looks kinda fat tho :lol

siraulo23
02-20-2010, 08:42 PM
omg he is balling

redzero
02-20-2010, 08:43 PM
Knee Mac is back!

hitmanyr2k
02-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Please...watch the Houston v. Utah series again. Houston got killed because of Yao. Tracy did all he could do to help the team win, not just get his.

You can hate him because he didn't turn around your franchise like you might have thought he would, but don't make BS up.

Nah, he isn't making shit up. I watched that game myself and there was actually a thread about Game 7 on this very board and I wrote this.

I was rooting for T-Mac to finally get out of the first round but his body language and lackadaisical approach to the game tonight frustrated me big time. For a guy that has never been out of the first round and in a Game 7 he sure did seem to have a nonchalant attitude on the court and he didn't leave me with the impression that he "left it all out on the floor" when the game was over. His defensive intensity was non-existent. This guy has the tools to be a great defensive player and he never seems to impact the game on that side of the ball. I only saw him put effort into defense in ONE playoff series and that was against the Mavs in '05. Also he relied on the jumpshot too much once again. I understand he gets doubled from time to time but man if you have fuckin Derek Fisher one on one you take his ass to the rim everytime...back him down or something dammit. Don't bail him out by taking a fuckin 20 foot fadeaway jumper. I felt bad for him during the press conference but part of me was thinking how long is it going to take your stupid ass to wise up and start playing a smarter game that includes being a defensive presence?

T-Mac put up good numbers and all but he sure as hell didn't do all he could to win that game and he played like an idiot down the stretch. I think he broke down out of embarrassment of another first round failure.

23LeBronJames23
02-20-2010, 08:46 PM
T-Mac 19 points in 1st half. Knicks leading 57-52

himat
02-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Go T Mac. :downspin:

timvp
02-20-2010, 08:47 PM
TMac :cheer

FTR.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 08:49 PM
lol Rockets

himat
02-20-2010, 08:50 PM
T-Mac put up good numbers and all but he sure as hell didn't do all he could to win that game and he played like an idiot down the stretch. I think he broke down out of embarrassment of another first round failure.

So what you're saying is that whenever you don't win even though you did so much, you didn't do all that you could to do win?

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Of course he didn't do everything perfectly or else they would have one, but he sure as hell did more than any of his teammates.

And you think he broke down out of embarrassment? GTFO. Your post was legit until you said that.

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-20-2010, 08:50 PM

He didn't want to disrupt a team that's heading to the lottery? Uh ok. :lol

Houston fucked up. If they wanted to tank, they should have. If they wanted to compete they should have played Tmac instead of trying turn Ariza into a number 1 option and fucking up his confidence.

Kai
02-20-2010, 08:51 PM
This is actually kind of exciting. It's like getting a handjob from your hot cousin.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 08:51 PM
I wonder who Yaofan is gonna blame when Houston still sucks and T-Mac is kicking ass on another team.

Pistons < Spurs
02-20-2010, 08:52 PM

Like others have said, it had nothing to do with chemistry.

It was simply a head coach ... upper management aswell as they let it all go down as it did ... who decided he'd rather play games than allow his team be as successful as they could be. He made it quite clear that he wanted nothing to do with Tmac, but hid behind some 'chemistry' story. The bogus '7 minutes' of playing time was pure crap. If he didn't like Tmac personally or as a fixture on the team, he could have said that, played Tmac to build up trade value and moved on. But instead he acted like a little bitch. He downplayed Tmac's readiness, and showed no class or professionalism whatsoever.

Houston lost 12 out of 20 games since Tmac asked for a trade and was given an indefinite leave from the Rockets. The Rockets are currently 2 games out of the playoffs. But coach didn't want to give his best player more than 7 minutes. :rolleyes He might not have beemn an MVP type of player, but I guarantee he could have helped win some more of those games if Adleman wasn't such an idiot.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:53 PM
This is actually kind of exciting. It's like getting a handjob from your hot cousin.

:lmao

I don't care if one of my cousins is hot as hell that is just disturbing.

Kai
02-20-2010, 08:54 PM

I don't care if one of my cousins is hot as hell that is just disturbing.

Which is exactly how I feel.

himat
02-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Which is exactly how I feel.

Oh...Gotcha.

(I'm usually not that slow:wakeup)

mingus
02-20-2010, 08:59 PM
drafted him in my fantasy, stuck with him, and will probably be sifting through all the trade offers tonight to see what i have.

hell yea

:hat

DAF86
02-20-2010, 09:13 PM
T-Mac just doing what he's supossed to do, getting his stats on crappy teams.

redzero
02-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Fuck these Knicks morons. GIVE THE BALL TO KNEE MAC!

hitmanyr2k
02-20-2010, 09:15 PM
So what you're saying is that whenever you don't win even though you did so much, you didn't do all that you could to do win?

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Of course he didn't do everything perfectly or else they would have one, but he sure as hell did more than any of his teammates.

And you think he broke down out of embarrassment? GTFO. Your post was legit until you said that.

Stop getting all emotional :lol

You're the one saying T-Mac did all he could to win and Yao cost the Rockets the series blah blah blah. What I'm saying is when you don't play defense (when you have the capability) you didn't do all you can to win. It's that simple. What struck me while watching that game was, T-Mac, who's never been out of the first round, took a lackadaisical approach to the game. He wasn't playing like a guy who had never been out of the first round before. His defense was garbage. He didn't hustle one bit. And letting a midget like Derek Fisher "D" him up when it mattered most made me lose any sympathy for him. Trying to throw all the blame on Yao is idiotic.

blink
02-20-2010, 09:19 PM
and trying to throw all the blame on tmac is idiotic. he put it out all on the floor: shoot/passing/rebounding. he said himself that he was too tired to do anything at the end of game 7... so im guessing the dude did do all he could.

every blames it all on tmac and no one blames yao. that's my beef. tmac can get some blame but the hate he gets isnt justified.

there was a playoff game where only FOUR rockets scored in the game. FOUR. the problems were bigger than tmac for that team, you cant blame him.

himat
02-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Stop getting all emotional :lol

You're the one saying T-Mac did all he could to win and Yao cost the Rockets the series blah blah blah. What I'm saying is when you don't play defense (when you have the capability) you didn't do all you can to win. It's that simple. What struck me while watching that game was, T-Mac, who's never been out of the first round, took a lackadaisical approach to the game. He wasn't playing like a guy who had never been out of the first round before. His defense was garbage. He didn't hustle one bit. And letting a midget like Derek Fisher "D" him up when it mattered most made me lose any sympathy for him. Trying to throw all the blame on Yao is idiotic.

Okay I'll stop "being emotional":lol BUT

Maybe he wasn't an All NBA defender, but I don't remember him being a poor defender. Rockets were always a leader in keeping the opponents to low PPG.

I am not sympathetic towards him either. The guy should have won a lot more. Injuries aren't an excuse because their were many times where he had chances to win when he wasn't injured.

To say he didn't try is foolish though. From what I've seen the guy has tried, but he has been very unlucky at times.

Yeah throwing all the blame on Yao is idiotic, but thats how some of you guys sound with T Mac too.

Maybe I don't know much though.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah throwing all the blame on Yao is idiotic, but thats how some of you guys sound with T Mac too.

Rocketfan blames T-Mac for everything. It's not Yao's fault for never staying healthy. It's all T-Mac.

blink
02-20-2010, 09:42 PM
where you at djohn? cant give tmac props for a 'decent' game?

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Rocketfan blames T-Mac for everything. It's not Yao's fault for never staying healthy. It's all T-Mac.

He said it himself......BTW, the reason he was traded was because he didn't fit in the system. No one fucked him over

redzero
02-20-2010, 09:44 PM

cpQwZC_ChcM

23LeBronJames23
02-20-2010, 09:45 PM
any one got link to watch game?

kamikazi_player
02-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Mcgrady's doing awesome, I was thinking he was going to score 15+ on his first game, but i didn't expect him to get 24 when he really didn't practice with the team.

crc21209
02-20-2010, 09:52 PM
McGrady on the Knicks is awesome :tu :lol

himat
02-20-2010, 09:53 PM
any one got link to watch game?

Yep.

Go to ilemi.com

There should be a link that says: Oklahoma City Thunder-New York Knicks

Click it. After 20-30 seconds you should be watching the stream.

himat
02-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Everyone talking about T-Mac, but how about House and Rodriguez? All 3 have done very well for the team.

The Franchise
02-20-2010, 09:56 PM
He said it himself......BTW, the reason he was traded was because he didn't fit in the system. No one fucked him over

You actually bought that shit Adelman was trying to feed you? Our team would have been leading the southwest right now if that old bitch didn't make it a personal thing.

himat
02-20-2010, 09:57 PM
Galinari playing some great D on Durant.

Kai
Boom

sribb43
T-mac with the dagger

himat
02-20-2010, 09:58 PM
T-Mac 20 footer...Knicks up 6 with 1 and a half minutes to go!!!

djohn2oo8
02-20-2010, 09:58 PM
You actually bought that shit Adelman was trying to feed you? Our team would have been leading the southwest right now if that old bitch didn't make it a personal thing.

McGrady dominating the ball and hindering the growth of Brooks? Don't you see him playing PG for the Knicks right now?

siraulo23
02-20-2010, 10:00 PM
and he choked?

:lol

Dex
02-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeowch. TMac misses two free throws to ice the game, but they're still in a good position.

himat
02-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Ouch 2 missed free throws.

sribb43
02-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Typical tmac :lol

Bob Lanier
02-20-2010, 10:02 PM
I've never understood why McGrady can't hit free throws.

himat
02-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Damn Jeff Green!!!

sribb43
02-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Eddie House with clutch FT

himat
02-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Come on House hit both of these...

himat
02-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Watch Durant hit a 3.

siraulo23
whooo durant is clutch

sribb43
Who didn't see that play coming...pathetic knicks

Pistons < Spurs
02-20-2010, 10:06 PM
Durant is so damn good

Dex
Damn, Durant with the clutch 3 to tie.

redzero
Watch Durant hit a 3.

lol

siraulo23
tmac ftw?

this would be epic

sribb43
02-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Tmac for the win????

himat
Watch Durant hit a 3.

Freaking called it. Dammit.

Come on T-Mac gamewinner.

IronMexican
IronMexican jinxed the Knicks with his thread.

siraulo23
the fuck was that, lol

himat
lol

Dammit I want T-Mac to win. Why did I have to say that?:lol

blink
damn if tmac hits a gamewinner... clutchfans will shutdown its site.

23LeBronJames23
Yess Cmon OKC you gotta win this

sribb43
D'antoni is a shitty coach...what the hell was that ?

Dex
02-20-2010, 10:08 PM
:lmao Galinari from 30-feet. Way to draw one up, Mike.

himat
02-20-2010, 10:08 PM
The ball didn't even get to him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:09 PM
So Danilo Faginari takes the final shot? Funkin Antoni.

himat
Screw you Durant. You're too good.:lol

sribb43
So I guess David lee was supposed to create a shot off the dribble for someone?? D'antoni FAIL

23LeBronJames23
02-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Yep.

Go to ilemi.com

There should be a link that says: Oklahoma City Thunder-New York Knicks

Click it. After 20-30 seconds you should be watching the stream.
ty man. how come i cant close advertisement its like in the middle of the scree?

himat
02-20-2010, 10:10 PM
So Danilo Faginari takes the final shot? Funkin Antoni.

Dantoni should know to draw the play for Tracy there. Its his freaking debut.

If not him get to Eddie House he is clutch too.

Dex
02-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Durant with another three. :wow

himat
02-20-2010, 10:11 PM
ty man. how come i cant close advertisement its like in the middle of the scree?

You've got to wait half a minute, you can't close it. I know it sucks.

Which one did you click? The one closest to the top should work because thats the one I'm using.

Try again.

23LeBronJames23
02-20-2010, 10:14 PM
You've got to wait half a minute, you can't close it. I know it sucks.

Which one did you click? The one closest to the top should work because thats the one I'm using.

Try again.
I m no sure whhich on im using but i tied they both work. Ill just watch it full screen becacuse then the ad goes away

Bob Lanier
02-20-2010, 10:15 PM
This game is symbolic of Mac's career. One huge build up, but no nut.
Pungent, but succinct.

23LeBronJames23
02-20-2010, 10:16 PM
hey I got one. Atdhe.net their is no ad on screen!

HarlemHeat37
I had fucking tickets to this game, but I had to give them away so I could go pick up my girl from the airport..ridiculous..

himat
I m no sure whhich on im using but i tied they both work. Ill just watch it full screen becacuse then the ad goes away

It works though right? Sorry man. There are other sites but idiots make fake links on those sites. This site has always worked for me.

You can watch any other NBA game on there too if you want.

himat
02-20-2010, 10:17 PM

That site is great, but I never figured out how to work it. I go on the site and it has nothing on it.

DJ Mbenga
02-20-2010, 10:19 PM
atdhe was crap earlier. the sound was delayed from the video about 7 seconds

Bob Lanier
02-20-2010, 10:21 PM
Nice rotation, Chandler :rolleyes:

23LeBronJames23
02-20-2010, 10:21 PM
its perfect now just press play on the new player after u open it

himat
02-20-2010, 10:22 PM
New York down 1 with 32 seconds to go. Dammit. Come on Knicks.

siraulo23

i sent u a pm when u asked for a link like half an hour ago

DUNCANownsKOBE2
FUCK, watching this on my computer when NY went up by 4, and now they're down? Antoni is one fuckin moron.

DJ Mbenga
02-20-2010, 10:23 PM
that was too fast.

siraulo23
haha house for the lead

sribb43
Clyde: "Chandler with some crucial blunders". :lmao

23LeBronJames23
lol what the hell House?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Who here agrees Westbrook is already better than Parker?

23LeBronJames23
02-20-2010, 10:25 PM
I agree

himat
02-20-2010, 10:26 PM

Almost, but SA fans will still say Tony's a top 3 PG. :lol

siraulo23
wow durant

IronMexican
Parker is just injured, like Manu.

23LeBronJames23
Damnnnnnn DURANT HELLA CLUTCH

redzero
Goddammit, Kevin Durant. Jesus Christ!

DJ Mbenga
fuck too many timeouts. take the excitement out of the game. id rather see people have to go immediately after made shots

Dex
Durant with another clutch basket.

I might have to reconsider my answer from the Dirk vs. Durant thread.

23LeBronJames23
i sent u a pm when u asked for a link like half an hour ago
sorry I didnt check lol

Bob Lanier
02-20-2010, 10:27 PM
If McGrady could shoot like Durant, he would have been an all-time great.

HarlemHeat37
Call her a fucking cab, you pussy whipped FUKCER!

if Mac makes a buzzer beater in this game, I might have to unlock the handcuffs..

himat
FU Durant. Dammit. Screw him.

sribb43
Ever think of doubling durant...DumbToni

tomtom

Easily if he can learn to finish better and get a decent jumpshot he'll be unstoppable

sribb43
02-20-2010, 10:28 PM
Chandler...WTF?????

HarlemHeat37
What a great example of the Knicks right there..that idiot Wilson Chandler tries to be a hero and fails..

Bob Lanier
:lol Chandler again

23LeBronJames23
OKC won Good Game. Durant will make both

IronMexican
Huh?

That's spurfan excuse for Parker. That he's always injured. The same thing was said in WCF 2008. Manu never recovered.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:29 PM
Almost, but SA fans will still say Tony's a top 3 PG. :lol

:lol. Parker has never been impressive. He finishes at the rim well....cool. What else does he do?

siraulo23
Tmac to send it to 2nd OT

picc84
Damn. Durant is a clutch beast, I didnt even know.

Bob Lanier
So does Gallinari or House get the shot?

23LeBronJames23
I bet House is gonna shoot the 3

sribb43
02-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Lee for 3???

mystargtr34

Agree. Parker scored 2 points his last game. Westbrook has 30+ tonight.

resistanze
LOL knicks

siraulo23
That's spurfan excuse for Parker. That he's always injured. The same thing was said in WCF 2008. Manu never recovered.

Parker has been injured all season long this season

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Parker has been injured all season long this season

Thanks for proving his point. That season long ankle sprain is a doozy!

Bob Lanier
I thought D'Antoni knew how to coach the high screen/roll.

Dex
Yeowch. TMac misses two free throws to ice the game, but they're still in a good position.

Whoops.

Bob Lanier
Seriously, that was some Chauncey Billups chucking bullshit right there.

23LeBronJames23
OKC won Good Game. Durant will make both
As I said. Durant 26 straight games 25 points+ games. OKC won 8th Straight Game.

himat
02-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Stupid Knicks. Oh well.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Shut the fuck up Bitch. Your team just sucks.

siraulo23
02-20-2010, 10:34 PM

Yes they suck, and parker is injured

Bitch

sribb43
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
T-mac with the dagger

Guess I as wrong:depressed

mystargtr34
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Laker fan mocking another team for using injury excuses.

Sore pinky
Sore back
Sore ankle
Sore finger

IronMexican
02-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Laker fan mocking another team for using injury excuses.

Sore pinky
Sore back
Sore ankle
Sore finger

I don't excuse anyone for injuries. If you can play, you don't deserve excuses. You are pretty dumb if you can barely go out there and do anything while hurt, though.

redzero
02-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Should have given it to McGrady for the tie.

mystargtr34
02-20-2010, 10:38 PM
:lol. Parker has never been impressive. He finishes at the rim well....cool. What else does he do?

Same with LeBron, dude just dunks and does lay ups all game.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Parker has a great game, oh he's the best. Parker has a bad game, oh he's injured.

:lmao pretty much sums it up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:40 PM
Same with LeBron, dude just dunks and does lay ups all game.

Lebron is a better passer, rebounder, defender, leader than Parker ever will be. Neat argument though.

timaios
02-20-2010, 10:41 PM

He regularly kills the Suns. :lol

mystargtr34
02-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Lebron is a better passer, rebounder, defender, leader than Parker ever will be. Neat argument though.

LeBron is better than Parker? Shit, thanks. Saying all Parker can do is finish at the rim is pretty dumb when he averages the same amount of assists per game per 36 in his career as LeBron.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:47 PM

WOW, impressive. He can have a big night when Steve Nash is guarding him, alert the fucking HoF committee.

mystargtr34
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Parker has a great game, oh he's the best. Parker has a bad game, oh he's injured.

Sounds familiar.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Parker has been injuried all year

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao There it is again.

himat
02-20-2010, 11:05 PM
One Spurs fan argued to me that Tony Parker was better than: D-Rose, Chauncey...even D Will.

For the most part Spurs fans are great, but the love for Tony Parker kills me.

He's not even the best guard on his team in my opinion. (I think Ginobili is way better.)

Oh well.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:15 PM
One Spurs fan argued to me that Tony Parker was better than: D-Rose, Chauncey...even D Will.

For the most part Spurs fans are great, but the love for Tony Parker kills me.

He's not even the best guard on his team in my opinion. (I think Ginobili is way better.)

Oh well.

I argue plenty against manu on this site but Manu >>> Parker when the Spurs were winning. Manu is a multi-dimensional player who contributes a bunch, parker is a scoring PG. That's it.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:19 PM
I don't know why DoK is laughing, his team is a fucking joke as well.

Dex
02-20-2010, 11:20 PM
While this thread has been terribly derailed...

Parker is a great player, but it's hard to rank him as a great point guard. He's never been a true passer like Stockton, Kidd, or Nash. He's quick and he's wily, and the majority of his assists are a byproduct of his ability to penetrate and dish. Couple that with running the pick and roll with Tim Duncan for 8 years, and it's possible to get enough assists to be a passable point.

The Tony hype reached its peak last year, when Tony was healthy and had his jumpshot going. Since the Spurs didn't have any firepower, Parker had to take over the scoring load. Between his ability to get to the basket and the hot streak he had going with his jumper, Tony was a tough cover and probably kept the Spurs afloat last season.

As per usual, though, any team that knows how to defend Parker just packs the paint, cuts off his drives to the basket and his penetration to pass, and suddenly Parker becomes pretty one-dimensional (and dependent upon his worst dimension, shooting). If I have one knock against Parker, this is it.

This year, Parker has been noticeably slowed with injuries. He doesn't have his speed, which negates his ability to run and drive. He doesn't have his lateral movement, which affects his ability to defend. And worst of all, he seems to have totally lost faith in the jumper he had worked so hard to develop. Put all that together, and that makes for a terribly inconsistent floor game.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:23 PM

4 rings, faggot.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:24 PM
4 rings, faggot.

:lol:lol:lol:lol OMG, so fucking hilarious!

Keep riding Laker fan jock. And keep laughing at the Spurs when your team is no better off. Steve Nash, nice contract!

Fpoonsie
02-20-2010, 11:24 PM

Hey, cool. You finally caught tha pussy that had hacked your account the past couple weeks.

Thank Christ.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:25 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol OMG, so fucking hilarious!

Keep riding Laker fan jock. And keep laughing at the Spurs when your team is no better off. Steve Nash, nice contract!

I'm not in denial about Nash's contract. You're in denial about the player Parker is.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:30 PM
I'm not in denial about Nash's contract. You're in denial about the player Parker is.

No. And the I'll be damned if I will take a Sun's fans perspective on player evaluation. :lol Goran Tragic

You know as much about basketball as Nash does about defense.

Also, what does that have to do with you laughing at the Spurs sucking, when the Suns suck just as bad?

j.dizzle
02-20-2010, 11:32 PM
LOL at ya'll talkin shit to each other & trying to prove whose team sucks more.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:32 PM
No. And the I'll be damned if I will take a Sun's fans perspective on player evaluation. :lol Goran Tragic

You know as much about basketball as Nash does about defense.

Also, what does that have to do with you laughing at the Spurs sucking, when the Suns suck just as bad?

lol saying I called him Goran Tragic. Good job complimenting my basketball knowledge since I was on his bandwagon from the get go.

Spurfan was the one saying they ripped Phoenix off by trading him for D-league star Malik Hairston.

I wasn't laughing at the Spurs sucking, I was laughing at the excuse making. No one's making excuses for the Suns sucking.

IronMexican
02-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Prahps to IronMexican for derailing the thread in the first place.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:35 PM
Spurs also landed Blair with the pick the Suns gave the Spurs in that deal. I also think they gave the Spurs cash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:36 PM
And the I'll be damned if I will take a Sun's fans perspective on player evaluation.

Yeah, that "you're a Suns fan" ad Hominem argument worked so well when telling DSF Jefferson would be a great fit on the Spurs :lmao, why not use it again!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Spurs also landed Blair with the pick the Suns gave the Spurs in that deal. I also think they gave the Spurs cash.

Doesn't change the fact it's not some monumental rip off Spurfan said it was, BEFORE the Spurs got Blair.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Yeah, that "you're a Suns fan" ad Hominem argument worked so well when telling DSF Jefferson would be a great fit on the Spurs :lmao, why not use it again!

This does not even come close to locking a title. Spurs need another piece without question. This move does not do anything to make other teams nervous. If it leads to another move, then yes.

But as of now, it means nothing.

You are one annoying douche. This is what I said about the Jefferson trade. I also argued that Jefferson was a great deal because of what the Spurs gave up. Get your facts straight or STFU. But you won't, because you talk out of your ass constantly and you argue just to argue even when you don't know what you are talking about.

lefty
02-20-2010, 11:48 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4461/dur1.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9763/dur2.jpg

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Doesn't change the fact it's not some monumental rip off Spurfan said it was, BEFORE the Spurs got Blair.

Goran is a below average player at this point. Get over it. They gave a player who the Spurs signed, a pick which lead to Blair and cash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Goran is a below average player at this point.

He wasn't against the Spurs!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:51 PM
You are one annoying douche. This is what I said about the Jefferson trade. I also argued that Jefferson was a great deal because of what the Spurs gave up. Get your facts straight or STFU. But you won't, because you talk out of your ass constantly and you argue just to argue even when you don't know what you are talking about.

I remember you argued forever with DSF about Jefferson, and it seems like he was right about every single argument.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I remember you argued forever with DSF about Jefferson, and it seems like he was right about every single argument.

Fail. He was correct in how it turned out, but wrong in the premise that it was a "bad deal". I was arguing value. He is not that bad of a fit either, pretty efficient. But just has no focus and his defense sucks. It happens.

Look at this fucking guy calling score board on player evaluation with his 180 on Robin Lopez :lol

Ode to Triple Ocho
02-20-2010, 11:55 PM

Good point.

But the Spurs are a joke as well with more talent and a much better coach, owner and FO.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Look at this fucking guy calling score board on player evaluation with his 180 on Robin Lopez :lol

180 flip? I was wrong about Lopez, plain and simple. I never changed any evaluation.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:56 PM
He wasn't against the Spurs!

WOW, impressive. He can have a big night when Steve Nash is guarding him, alert the fucking HoF committee.

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:57 PM
180 flip? I was wrong about Lopez, plain and simple. I never changed any evaluation.

No shit. You just like to act like you know things and argue when you are wrong 99% of the time. Not only that, you argue without even knowing the facts or what is going on :lol

DPG21920
02-20-2010, 11:59 PM
********Garble Garble**** Garble Gilbert Arenas*********

******Garble*******Garble Robing Lopez******

***Garble Tiago Splitter********

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-20-2010, 11:59 PM
No shit. You just like to act like you know things and argue when you are wrong 99% of the time. Not only that, you argue without even knowing the facts or what is going on :lol

Says the guy who argued with me about Nash forever when he had absolutely no knowledge of it. You do plenty of arguing out of your ass son.

dirk4mvp
02-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Not to mention no one thought they they would make the playoffs, and the Spurs had title hopes. I'd love to see them meet as the 4-5 seed.

nope sons. The Mavs and Spurs are gonna meet as the 4th and 5th, and we know how that usually goes. After that, the boys in blue are gonna knock your faggot ass out in the 2nd round.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:01 AM
Says the guy who argued with me about Nash forever when he had absolutely no knowledge of it. You do plenty of arguing out of your ass son.

What don't I know about Nash? You are a known hater and idiot around these parts, son.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:01 AM

*****Garble*******Dick Jefferson************

******Garble*********Tony Parker************

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:02 AM
What don't I know about Nash? You are a known hater and idiot around these parts, son.

Telling me he's some sort of great teammate and leader when that's anything but the truth son.

Ode to Triple Ocho

We could understand you more clearly if you removed Richard Jefferson's Dick from your mouth.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
How am I wrong about Tiago Splitter? Has he come over yet?

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:04 AM
*****Garble*******Dick Jefferson************

******Garble*********Tony Parker************

Originally Posted by DPG21920 View Post

This does not even come close to locking a title. Spurs need another piece without question. This move does not do anything to make other teams nervous. If it leads to another move, then yes.

But as of now, it means nothing.

This is what I said about Jefferson, does this sound wrong? Was I wrong that the Spurs got great value for what they gave up?

Am I wrong that TP has had a higher peak than any of those guys you were trying to argue against?

You might say my opinion is wrong, but I argued from a well informed point of view. You argue from your ass while drinking your "jungle juice".

So not only are you annoying, you are incredibly unoriginal.

dirk4mvp
02-21-2010, 12:04 AM
I think Dallas will overtake Utah, maybe even Denver for a better seed. I just don't see how the Spurs will get anything higher than a 7th seed. I'm not trying to be funny either, they have a horrible schedule for the remainder. The Suns have a more favorable schedule, and should move up as well.

Fuck this. I'm trying to talk shit and you're acting like a fruit cake.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:05 AM
How am I wrong about Tiago Splitter? Has he come over yet?

No ghey boy, you are wrong because you don't know the "practical" reasons, and are talking from a position of complete lack of knowledge of the situation.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:06 AM
But since all you want to do is bring up shit that has nothing to do with Parker, I'll help out:

Stephen Curry (probably my biggest fail of all)
The Suns being terrible this year
Vince Carter being good on Orlando

There's plenty more. Unfortunately, none of this has anything to do with parker.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:06 AM
Telling me he's some sort of great teammate and leader when that's anything but the truth son.

Fail. On all sorts of levels. Like usual, girl.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:07 AM
No ghey boy, you are wrong because you don't know the "practical" reasons, and are talking from a position of complete lack of knowledge of the situation.

I'm still honestly waiting for the practical reasons. I'm not trying to call a bluff or anything, I'm legitimately interested in knowing the practical reasons.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Fail. On all sorts of levels. Like usual, girl.

Says the guy with the prepubescent voice. How is it a fail? Explain how Nash is a great teammate and leader.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:08 AM
No, the point is you are someone who constantly hates on everything, argues without knowing any facts and know very little about basketball, or at least is unable to convey a basic understanding of the game.

You just hate on everything and are a walking internet cliche. Whats next, you type "cool story bro", or call someone "butthurt"?

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Says the guy with the prepubescent voice. How is it a fail? Explain how Nash is a great teammate and leader.

:lol at voice smack. I never argued that he was some great leader, from what I remember I simply debated the fact you were hating on everything Nash because he ran Shaq out of town. You were acting like he was the anti-christ in the locker room.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:11 AM
No, the point is you are someone who constantly hates on everything, argues without knowing any facts and know very little about basketball, or at least is unable to convey a basic understanding of the game.

You just hate on everything and are a walking internet cliche. Whats next, you type "cool story bro", or call someone "butthurt"?

I know very little about basketball because I said Robin Lopez sucks when he did? I know very little about basketball because of a Gilbert Arenas gun incident?

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm still honestly waiting for the practical reasons. I'm not trying to call a bluff or anything, I'm legitimately interested in knowing the practical reasons.

Like I said, why, if you don't know what is surrounding the situation do you choose to argue with people who do?

Mr Bones
02-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Two guys trading insults for 5 pages and then calling one another gay, fag, and girl.... ah, the internet at its best!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:12 AM
:lol at voice smack. I never argued that he was some great leader, from what I remember I simply debated the fact you were hating on everything Nash because he ran Shaq out of town. You were acting like he was the anti-christ in the locker room.

Almost as funny as calling people "girl".

People who run other players out of town generally aren't good for locker rooms.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:13 AM
I know very little about basketball because I said Robin Lopez sucks when he did? I know very little about basketball because of a Gilbert Arenas gun incident?

That is just two things. There is also the list you posted on behalf of yourself, the Tiago Splitter incident, your general hate/lack of knowledge on prospects (especially international) and the fact it is clear when you type generic shit all of the time an engage in the worst arguments.

I definitely argue a lot, but I am informed. Do you even watch that much basketball?

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Almost as funny as calling people "girl".

People who run other players out of town generally aren't good for locker rooms.

So his teammates would bad mouth him and agree with you?

Also calling people girl and posting pictures is a lot funnier than making fun of someone's voice. Especially when it is unoriginal because I made fun of myself.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:14 AM
Like I said, why, if you don't know what is surrounding the situation do you choose to argue with people who do?

I argue on the internet for the hell of it so I don't argue with people in real life. It soothes me. Is that a crime?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:16 AM
That is just two things. There is also the list you posted on behalf of yourself, the Tiago Splitter incident, your general hate/lack of knowledge on prospects (especially international) and the fact it is clear when you type generic shit all of the time an engage in the worst arguments.

I definitely argue a lot, but I am informed. Do you even watch that much basketball?

Tiago Splitter has nothing to do with basketball itself, it's the background info on a player.

I get entrenched in a view and don't give it up. It's not like I'm the only person who does that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:18 AM
So his teammates would bad mouth him and agree with you?

Considering they'd get traded if they did, probably not.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Tiago Splitter has nothing to do with basketball itself, it's the background info on a player.

I get entrenched in a view and don't give it up. It's not like I'm the only person who does that.

Yes it does, the reason for him not coming is very much basketball related. There are other reasons as well, but much is basketball related.

But, you just proved my point about you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Yes it does, the reason for him not coming is very much basketball related. There are other reasons as well, but much is basketball related.

But, you just proved my point about you.

Neat. Glad to see you have such a profound interest in me.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Long argument short; don't laugh at the Spurs when your team sucks unless you want to get clowned on and don't argue constantly when you don't know what you are talking about.

Yes, other people do it on the internet as well, but you do it a lot and I find it particularly annoying. Maybe it is just me though.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:21 AM
Sooooooo are you ever gonna give these reasons?

DPG21920
Don't flatter yourself and quit playing the douchey internet cliche. Why don't you post a bottle of "obsession" next to make you seem funny!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Long argument short; don't laugh at the Spurs when your team sucks unless you want to get clowned on and don't argue constantly when you don't know what you are talking about.

Yes, other people do it on the internet as well, but you do it a lot and I find it particularly annoying. Maybe it is just me though.

I wasn't laughing at the Spurs sucking, I was laughing at the excuse making.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Don't flatter yourself and quit playing the douchey internet cliche. Why don't you post a bottle of "obsession" next to make you seem funny!

Then don't follow me around. Put me on ignore if I'm so annoying. I'm flattered by how many times you've responded to one of my posts.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Sooooooo are you ever gonna give these reasons?

I will give you a hint: It has to do with how the salaries for draft picks are structured on a time line.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:24 AM
I wasn't laughing at the Spurs sucking, I was laughing at the excuse making.

Then don't follow me around. Put me on ignore if I'm so annoying.

You laughed right after LL said "your team sucks". You quoted that exact post.

I am not following you around. I post on the NBA forum and see your dumbass comments plastered everywhere. I don't need to put you on ignore because I am not that upset about it. I will however call you out from time to time when the annoying factor reaches a certain level.

Then I will let you go about looking like the internet cliche you are.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:26 AM
I was laughing at the fact he was telling someone to shut up. the post I was quoting didn't just say "Your team sucks".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:27 AM
I am not that upset about it

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Are you upset?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:28 AM
If Lakaluva was telling a Suns fan saying that Nash's back injury is the reason the Suns suck to shut up, I'd laugh at that as well.

DPG21920
02-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Stay away from pocket Jacks.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Are you upset?

lol why would I be, girl.

http://www.clickforsmile.com/Images/mainpic-shhh-girl.jpg