PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Speech that Needs to Happen

Nbadan
02-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Exlicit language warning...i.e. not safe for work

IejiIn1XO0g

Perhaps Obama can learn more from Truman than Reagan...

SnakeBoy
02-20-2010, 01:26 AM
so you think Obama needs to give a speech with a negro dialect?

SouthernFried
02-20-2010, 01:48 AM
Oh yeah...please God..make this happen.

lol

EmptyMan
02-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Damn, that's a really good impersonation.

jack sommerset
02-20-2010, 11:07 AM
LOL@ push over for the republican party!!!! They had all the votes and still couldn't get shit done!!!!!! Obama is a fat cat living the high life off the good people of America.

DJ Mbenga
02-20-2010, 05:43 PM
he could learn from reagan. people hated him early. just keep taking the hits.

boutons_deux
02-20-2010, 07:17 PM
That's the n!gga I been waitin for to go gangsta on (Bowel) Movement Conservatives, Repugs, neo-c*nts, teabaggers, dickhead, Fox Repug networks, "patriots", banksters, health insurance corps, etc, etc.

you go n!gga, pop some caps in those cracka asses.

jack sommerset
02-20-2010, 07:52 PM
That's the n!gga I been waitin for to go gangsta on (Bowel) Movement Conservatives, Repugs, neo-c*nts, teabaggers, dickhead, Fox Repug networks, "patriots", banksters, health insurance corps, etc, etc.

you go n!gga, pop some caps in those cracka asses.

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the working class pay for everyone else brothers. Fuck keeping promises. All these years of building the greatest military force ever, fuck that too! Keep saying you are sorry. Open up the gates motherfuckers and let everyone in. The white man fucked over the indians so it's payback time bitches. "This land is your land, this land is my land, this land is every son of a bitches land" Go Obama GO! Wooooohoooooo!!

angrydude
02-21-2010, 12:59 AM
you're right, he should give this speech.